Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Fields allegedly assaulted by Trump campaign manager [Police file charges]

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Gingrich said Trump was an outsider because he wasn't part of the club and hadn't been initiated into any of the rites.
    Gingrich as Unimpeachable Source now. Gingrich the Man who Never Lies.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just wondering, what happens to us mundanes if we attempt to put a hand on a Presidential candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Just wondering, what happens to us mundanes if we attempt to put a hand on a Presidential candidate?
    Secret service grabs your arm and bruises you.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Gingrich as Unimpeachable Source now. Gingrich the Man who Never Lies.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
    It was meant to be. Your humor seemed to have left you.

http://www.infowars.com/gingrich-tru...t-of-the-club/
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 03-11-2016 at 12:15 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Breitbart reporter says she has filed charges against Donald Trump's campaign manager, alleging that he grabbed her and bruised her while she was attempting to ask a question.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/11/medi...lds/index.html

Last edited by CPUd; 03-11-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Video evidence. Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski reaches forward to grab her arm:

Seems that Corey Lewandowski should have apologized instead of smearing Fields.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Video evidence. Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski reaches forward to grab her arm:

That's seriously all they had to do to keep this from being a thing. Now he'll have to resign or it will get worse.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think they are going to have to come up with more footage. I don't see how anybody can tell what happened there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's seriously all they had to do to keep this from being a thing. Now he'll have to resign or it will get worse.
    wow.

(nothing is happening in the video. it's a joke.)

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/708426912150921218

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think they are going to have to come up with more footage. I don't see how anybody can tell what happened there.
    Not the best angle, but you can see that he is reaching forward and down. His biggest mistake was admitting that he grabbed her to another Breitbart reporter (Boyle) right after it happened.

Did he mean himself or Team Trump security?
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Did he mean himself or Team Trump security?
    He said he didn't recognize her, so assuming he meant himself.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Not the best angle, but you can see that he is reaching forward and down. His biggest mistake was admitting that he grabbed her to another Breitbart reporter (Boyle) right after it happened.
    "Text messages between myself and Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, prove that an article in The Daily Beast that alleged Lewandowski admitted to me he grabbed Michelle Fields’ arm at a Trump press conference is entirely inaccurate and untrue."

http://twitchy.com/2016/03/11/hey-du...y-lewandowski/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Watched the video twice, didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Watched the video twice, didn't see anything.
    I assume it was a joke along the lines that people just comment on the news without checking anything.

"Text messages between myself and Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, prove that an article in The Daily Beast that alleged Lewandowski admitted to me he grabbed Michelle Fields’ arm at a Trump press conference is entirely inaccurate and untrue."

So that is not true either, on a story that if it was true is not even significant in the first place.

error.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So how much did they pay Michelle Fields? What is Trump actually going against when they can create such stories of fiction?

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2016/03/...ade-it-all-up/

Context

Here’s MFP’s universal theory on such matters:

Remember all the scumbags and total $#@!heads from high school? The ones that were severely lacking in common sense and/or basic human decency?

They’re parents, politicians, and “journalists” now.

Consequently, the world is F’d, and there is no making it great again.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-13-2016 at 10:54 AM.

non-story not worth anyone's time

I haven't been following this insipid tripe, but everyone needs to bear in mind that Michelle Fields is Jaimie Weinstein's girl friend.
    Ick.

This is not the first time she's claimed to have been abused at some political event, and each time it's happened she is rewarded with a lot of television coverage. http://www.black-and-right.com/2016/...ghtning-strike

AND I definitely remember a dailycaller story from one of the previous presidential elections where someone in a crowd made a harsh comment towards Fields - and the daillycaller did a story with a headline blaming crazy Ron Paul supporters for going after her.
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-13-2016 at 11:00 AM.

I didn't see it. FOX is reporting that her employer, Breitbart, is not backing her story.
    Last edited by Dianne; 03-13-2016 at 11:03 AM.

With all the cameras in that room if this actually happened we would've had video evidence by now. This reminds me of all the grainy bigfoot videos.

Yeah, far too much he said/she said and spin going on.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    With all the cameras in that room if this actually happened we would've had video evidence by now. This reminds me of all the grainy bigfoot videos.
    There is video evidence. He did grab her, stopping her forward momentum and went past her. On the other hand, she did not fall down, or even nearly fall down. It was very minor, although his grip on her arm was probably tight. It has been completely blown out of proportion by Washington Post’s Ben Terris (a neocon outlet), Fields and her neocon boyfriend Jamie Weinstein. It's a huge exaggeration.

And if Lewandowski had called her and apologized immediately (instead of going on a smear campaign against her) this would probably not be an issue.

Who remembers when a Rubio staffer was punching people? Yeah, not much media outrage on that one. Weinstein's Daily Caller called the victim "wimpy".

Yeah, far too much he said/she said and spin going on.

There is video evidence. He did grab her, stopping her forward momentum and went past her. On the other hand, she did not fall down, or even nearly fall down. It was very minor, although his grip on her arm was probably tight. It has been completely blown out of proportion by Washington Post’s Ben Terris (a neocon outlet), Fields and her neocon boyfriend Jamie Weinstein. It's a huge exaggeration.

And if Lewandowski had called her and apologized immediately (instead of going on a smear campaign against her) this would probably not be an issue.

Who remembers when a Rubio staffer was punching people? Yeah, not much media outrage on that one. Weinstein's Daily Caller called the victim "wimpy".
    That's what I mean. There's no way he threw her down like they are claiming. He may have grabbed her arm, but I couldn't even see that in those videos. It's more likely he just pushed her arm back.

someone has an axe to grind

Here’s Why Several Journalists Got Caught in the Michelle Fields Media Hoax
    http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03...ki-trump-hoax/

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just enough truth that maybe she could wiggle out of it if there is a slander suit - well he did touch me! and I didn't say he threw me to ground, the other reporter asked that. etc. (fyi - they had the other reporter ask it exactly for that reason).

People touch each other thousands of times a day in crowds like this. It's not a crime, you couldn't sue over it, and no one cares. It's part of not bumping into each other or falling down.

All I learned is Michelle Fields should be apologizing. And didn't feel brighter for the experience or richer for the time.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 03-13-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic