Page 23 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    There is no winter anymore everybody go home

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    There is no winter anymore everybody go home

Still nearly freezing past few nights and the Frost will return in just five months .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Still nearly freezing past few nights and the Frost will return in just five months .
    It was a little chilly this morning. I even put on a sweater when I ran to the store this afternoon. I was glad I had it in the store but it was hot when I came out. Unfortunately, I didn't wear a bra and couldn't take it off because the t-shirt under it was a little sheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yesterday it was hot for the first time , really I think it only felt like that because it had been so cool . Today raining again . I have mowing to do , guess I will try again on Sat.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More $#@!ing rain.

@oyarde is there some kind of dance I can do or sacrifice I can make to make this stop?

Flash Flood Watch in Georgia
    Active for next 9 hours · National Weather Service
    This alert has been updated.
    Posted 8 hours ago
    ...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING...
    The Flash Flood Watch continues for

* Portions of north central Georgia...northeast Georgia...
    northwest Georgia and west central Georgia...including the
    following areas...in north central Georgia...Barrow...
    Cherokee...Clayton...Cobb...Dawson...DeKalb...Doug las...
    Fannin...Fayette...Forsyth...Gilmer...Gwinnett...H all...
    Henry...Lumpkin...Newton...North Fulton...Pickens...Rockdale...
    South Fulton...Union and Walton. In northeast Georgia...
    Banks...Clarke...Jackson...Madison...Oconee...Ogle thorpe...
    Towns and White. In northwest Georgia...Bartow...Carroll...
    Catoosa...Chattooga...Dade...Floyd...Gordon...Hara lson...
    Murray...Paulding...Polk...Walker and Whitfield. In west
    central Georgia...Coweta and Heard.

* Through this evening.

* The remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy will push eastward through
    the weekend. The remnants of the tropical system will interact
    with a boundary that will move south across much of Georgia
    through tonight. Areas along and north of the Interstate 20
    corridor have received heavy rains within the last week with 1
    to 1.25 inches occurring last evening across portions of the
    watch area. Any additional heavy rainfall will create run off,
    potentially leading to flooding. An additional 1 inch of
    rainfall is likely, with locally higher amounts possible as the
    system continues over the region.

* Flooding in low lying and flood prone areas will still be
    possible, especially in urban areas along the Interstate 20
    corridor. In addition, creeks, streams and rivers may overflow
    their banks.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    More $#@!ing rain.

@oyarde is there some kind of dance I can do or sacrifice I can make to make this stop?
    I wish there was , here the past two Junes through Augusts have been above avg rainfall and this yr looks to be the same so far.
    Do something Danke

Hot and humid with a 100% chance of swamp ass.

Hopefully, Mr Animal will change the mower blades tonight so I can cut the grass. I hit a rock and bent the blade but the grass needed cutting so I kept going. My yard looks jacked. The bent blade made ridiculous stripes.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Your the 666th reply. You know what that means right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Your the 666th reply. You know what that means right?
    Old news. We already know oyarde's not one of the elect. I think the elect have all been banned.

Hot and humid with a 100% chance of swamp ass.

Hopefully, Mr Animal will change the mower blades tonight so I can cut the grass. I hit a rock and bent the blade but the grass needed cutting so I kept going. My yard looks jacked. The bent blade made ridiculous stripes.
    Yeah if you bend one of those just a bit it will ruin the lawn . I have not bent as many this year . I have gotten very efficient at changing them though . 15/16 on a long 1/2 drive breaker bar , done in no time .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Old news. We already know oyarde's not one of the elect. I think the elect have all been banned.
    Yeah Illuminati

Yesterday & today I stacked up about three rick of wood out in the driveway. Think I have a rick and a half in the basement now . I should have enough other cut that once I get it all split probably last through Feb .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rained Cats & Dogs again yesterday , humidity at about 97 percent this afternoon for the canada day cookout .
    Do something Danke

Filed an edge on my favorite splitting maul today .

Pulled out and fired up the wood splitter today , Finally got the bathroom remodeled so I have my stack of dry wall , trim and barn wood out of the way .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    YESTERDAY I PRUNED A COUPLE PEAR TREES AND CHOPPED UP THE LEAVES IN THE YARD WITH THE TRACTOR AND CLEANED OUT THE CHICKEN HOUSES . TODAY I CUT BACK A 66 YR OLD APPLE TREE THAT HAD NOT BEEN PRUNED IN A DECADE, I KNOCKED ABOUT 20 FEET OFF OF IT WITH THE CHAINSAW . TIME TO GET SOME BEANS OUT . BEEN BUILDING MY BONFIRE PYRE TO LIGHT SOON .
    is it gonna be a mild winter?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    is it gonna be a mild winter?
    I AM PREPARED FOR A HARSHER WINTER THAN LAST BUT I EXPECT IT TO BE SIMILAR TO LAST ( MILD )

It's been cold in the morning and warming up to the high 60's during the day. I feel like it's almost time to put away my razor and let my winter leggings grow in.

La Nina

La Nińa is now increasingly possible in the next few months, according to a new report released by NOAA, and may have some impacts on weather in the United States in the fall and winter.

La Nińa/El Nińo, the periodic cooling/warming of the equatorial eastern and central Pacific Ocean, can shift weather patterns over a period of months, bringing the possibility of more sustained warm, cold, wet or dry weather in parts of the world.

Since mid-August, slightly cooler-than-average surface temperatures were in place across the equatorial eastern and central Pacific Ocean. NOAA also noted water below the surface in this zone had also trended colder than average.

While there are some differences among La Nińa magnitudes, some commonalities emerge regarding La Nińa winter forcing in the U.S.:

Cold: Northern Plains, Upper Midwest, New England, New York state, West Coast
    Warm: Southern Plains, Southeast
    Neglecting other factors, it appears the stronger the La Nińa, the stronger the likelihood the winter warmth spreads farther north into the Corn Belt, Ohio Valley and mid-Atlantic states.

https://weather.com/news/climate/new...september-2017

It's been cold in the morning and warming up to the high 60's during the day. I feel like it's almost time to put away my razor and let my winter leggings grow in.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

Franzia.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yesterday it was 85 here.. maybe more - today it's not 70 right now. I'm having joy
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Frost on the pumpkin tonight . 60 and sunny tomorrow afternoon . Last day like that of the year .

I noticed the hornets all had their nests in the ground this year. At least the ones I saw.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    Yesterday it was 85 here.. maybe more - today it's not 70 right now. I'm having joy
    It's been super hot here too. I had to stand in front of the refrigerator to get cool, because I don't have AC.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

60 and sunny . I just changed a tractor tire . Now , getting ready for my Sat. BBQ .

33 tonight . 45 tomorrow for my bonfire & BBQ .

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the 70's today. I had to shave because I went out with friends and wore a mini skirt. There was a trick or treat thing going on on the square in Lawrenceville and whilst we were sitting in traffic, I jumped out and grabbed some candy out of a bucket someone had let down on a rope. I could hear people laughing but they yelled at me when I tried to take two. I ended up having to make a split second decision between the Twix and M&M's with peanuts. I went for the M&M's. They were full sized, btw. None of that fun sized bull$#@!.

My bonfire pyre tonight may be visible from outer space , for you round earthers , I dunno what to tell you flat earthers . The Great Sagamore of the Wabash tries to be a big tent party ,but it is difficult for the flat earthers to get here without them falling off .