Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellen: "I Don't Believe We Will See Another Crisis In Our Lifetime"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yellen's pretty smart tho... she went to both Brown, and Yale
    Ted Bundy went to University of Puget Sound , University of Washington , Temple and University of Washington again , was at the '68 convention in Miami as a Rockefeller delegate and in '71 worked a suicide hotline crisis center in Seattle . Everybody said he was smart too . Graduated from HS in '65 and finally got a degree in '72 .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ted Bundy went to University of Puget Sound , University of Washington , Temple and University of Washington again , was at the '68 convention in Miami as a Rockefeller delegate and in '71 worked a suicide hotline crisis center in Seattle . Everybody said he was smart too . Graduated from HS in '65 and finally got a degree in '72 .
    Those don't seem like very smart universities.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Those don't seem like very smart universities.
    When I was in Tacoma I went to the University of Lucky Lager .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    When I was in Tacoma I went to the University of Lucky Lager .
    They should have their liquor license revoked for serving an Injun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They should have their liquor license revoked for serving an Injun.
    The girls at the counter could not resist the handsome Chief . Pretty sure at least the last 3 head of the Fed would not get served at my bar if I still had it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-30-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Do something Danke

Yellen's statement was a dog whistle to the "elite". The crash is right around the corner. The NASDAQ has already started rolling over.

"Subprime is contained" moment.

Seriously, get your ducks in order. This one will be an order of magnitude worse than '08 and I'm nearly 100% certain we're in the beginning stage of the market rolling over. By October, "Craziness" might be an understatement.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

loveshiscountry

We should listen to Janet "I didn't see the crisis coming Yellen"?

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    We should listen to Janet "I didn't see the crisis coming Yellen"?
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/yelle...173517050.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No. View Post
    Ron Paul, Paul Schiff, Peter Schiff, and people like them have been preaching doom and gloom forever.
    Ron Paul preaches doom and gloom? Really? Please cite.

Also, liberals preach just as much gloom as anyone. That is why they constantly seek more statutory code for so many things.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Ron Paul, Paul Schiff, Peter Schiff, and people like them have been preaching doom and gloom forever..
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    liberals preach just as much gloom as anyone. That is why they constantly seek more statutory code for so many things.
    Exactly! Dr. No has it completely backwards. It is the statist that are constantly preaching doom and gloom. We must have the Fed in control or else the sky will fall. We need these "regulations", licenses, government control, federal reserve, manipulation of currency and interest, bailouts, currency monopoly, taxation, reportings, fines , restrictions on cash, transfers, etc or else the sky will fall. Free competition in currency? Oh no the sky will fall. Always these things are necessary or else all sorts of imaginary horribles would destroy the world.

It is the Dr. Pauls, and Peter Schiffs, that expose how much goodness and prosperity is possible; that open peoples' eyes to what is actually possible; that, contrary to statist' gloom and doom preachings, without the heavy hand of government domination and manipulation we would reap exponentially greater possibilities of abundance, prosperity, innovation, choices, opportunity, health, freedom, progress, alternatives, charity, benevolence, productivity, ...
    Last edited by AZJoe; 07-12-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Also, liberals preach just as much gloom as anyone. That is why they constantly seek more statutory code for so many things.
    15-year-depression: http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/1333/US_dollar

http://ronpaulsurvivalreport.blogspo...icts.html?m=1\
    https://www.thestreet.com/story/1104...the-world.html
    https://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/20...s-have-failed/
    https://plus.google.com/+KentonVarda/posts/h1xbNvNLZKr
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaGawH9h-1s&t=1m21s
    http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm..._plan_146.html

I really shouldn't have to cite Ron Paul's predictions of massive unemployment, a market crash, currency crises, hyperinflation etc. because he is so damn well known for it. Might as well ask me to prove that John McCain is a warhawk.

I really shouldn't have to cite Ron Paul's predictions of massive unemployment, a market crash, currency crises, hyperinflation etc. because he is so damn well known for it. Might as well ask me to prove that John McCain is a warhawk.

One of your videos does not work. Another link is about Iran. Another reads, "Dollar Will Be Rejected As Reserve Currency Of The World." That rejection has actually happened, which is why the US is so desperate about Syria.

I will grant you that the mode of hyperinflation is incorrect, but the downward spiral is not. The US has been in a deflationary tailspin for years and there does not seem to be an end in sight. The deflation is in the form of cheap junk, less product value, a cheap food policy, jobs that pay less, etc.

The process is not as important as the actual result, which is a deterioration of the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Don't fall for Zippy and Zippy's sockpuppet's "Ron Paul/Peter Schiff/etc" derail attempts. Invoking RP, Schiff, et al is how Zippy derails threads when there's nothing else to conjure.

That's all stuff for history and the history books. Watch what's happening now. Keep eyes on the ball.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...s-our-lifetime

Lets see how we are doing at the end of October...
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/11/yell...al-crisis.html

Former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen told a New York audience she fears there could be another financial crisis because banking regulators have seen reductions in their authority to address panics and because of the current push to deregulate.

"I think things have improved, but then I think there are gigantic holes in the system," Yellen said Monday night in a discussion moderated by New York Times columnist Paul Krugman at CUNY. "The tools that are available to deal with emerging problems are not great in the United States."

Yellen cited leverage loans as an area of concern, something also mentioned by the current Fed leadership. She said regulators can only address such problems at individual banks not throughout the financial system. The former fed chair, now a scholar at the Brookings Institution, said there remains an agenda of unfinished regulation. "I'm not sure we're working on those things in the way we should, and then there remain holes, and then there's regulatory pushback. So I do worry that we could have another financial crisis.''

In the wake of the financial crisis, some agency regulatory powers were vastly expanded, but others, for example, the ability of the Fed to lend to an individual company in a crisis, were curtailed. Current Fed officials have pushed back against criticism that their reforms are making the system riskier, saying they are making the system more efficient.

Speaking in London in June 2017, shortly after leaving office, Yellen had said she did not believe there would be another financial crisis in our lifetimes because of financial reforms. However, she did warn at the time about the deregulatory efforts just then underway.

Fking penguin..

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12