Thread: Rand: 'We now have two sets of laws: one for the Clintons and one for everyone else.'

Rand: 'We now have two sets of laws: one for the Clintons and one for everyone else.'

Rand's day of decision is fast approaching in this campaign for the White House.

It's pretty clear even to the totally blind.

It's either Clinton or Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's either Clinton or Trump.
    But they're both the same..................Nah. Not really. People don't die around Donald Trump at a staggering rate.

Honestly? Rand, could come up quick if he started hitting.

The Clinton's are members of the just-us system. it's a really big club.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But they're both the same..................Nah. Not really. People don't die around Donald Trump at a staggering rate.
    Honestly, the third party candidates are uninspiring and lack luster... They need to pick people that is pro at public speaking and energizing a crowd. Libertarians need to pick Vince Vaughn or something :|.

Which poison is less painful? XD hehe. You have a known criminal who actually has a record of indirectly killing and displacing millions of people. You have bozo who is friends with the known criminal and probably will do the same thing, but we hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Honestly? Rand, could come up quick if he started hitting.
    Ok, I will bite and open that can of worms....

Come up? What exactly would Rand come up to?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post

Have the rules been set at convention or will they be set 3 days before it? I dunno, $#@!z crazy. Honestly, he won't. He doesn't want it. Much like his dad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post

I think there are lots of possibilities but we lack the information to come up with all of them. So its not really a can of worms, because the best way to come up with new ideas is to think big and then figure out how you are going to do it. The presidency is more then the power, it also is a symbol for people to look up to. Do you really want kids looking up to another lying Clinton, who is going to teach people that lying is okay if you get away with it, or Trump who thinks in the mindset of conning people out of their hard earned money for his personal gain.

Well it won't be practical for DGP administration to prosecute a fellow democrat just before a crucial election... and there is a double team situation involving SWCs HRC and DGP. That kind of cold treatment is usually for political enemies.
    Besides as fellow political slaves, they both have same masters/money baggers whose commands they have to follow.

Democrats
    Clinton and Obama Double Team Trump at Carolina Rally

Jul 5, 2016 6:32 PM EDT
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/vi...carolina-rally

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Have the rules been set at convention or will they be set 3 days before it? I dunno, $#@!z crazy. Honestly, he won't. He doesn't want it. Much like his dad.
    The rules are fluid and can be changed at any time as the RNC see fit. That has been blatantly demonstrated in the past. I agree, I don't think rand wants it, and I honestly can't blame him. He and his family would have a target painted on their back every day for the rest of their lives. I just thought for sure this was going to quickly escalate to some sort of non-sense about him un-suspending his campaign and getting back in. It is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think there are lots of possibilities but we lack the information to come up with all of them. So its not really a can of worms, because the best way to come up with new ideas is to think big and then figure out how you are going to do it. The presidency is more then the power, it also is a symbol for people to look up to. Do you really want kids looking up to another lying Clinton, who is going to teach people that lying is okay if you get away with it, or Trump who thinks in the mindset of conning people out of their hard earned money for his personal gain.
    Not sure if youre trolling or serious. The POTUS is nothing more than a carefully orchestrated puppeteer act. Nothing more. There is nothing to look up, it has become a complete joke. I don't want Trump or Hillary, but it will be one of those two. My wife and I, for the first time ever, are seriously looking at property in Canada, and may potentially be moving. Do you think we want to give up our lifestyle here in Florida to live in Canada?!?! Hell no, but it is better than dealing with what is coming. In 2017, between whomever is the POTUS and Obamacare going into full swing, we are completely $#@!ed.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

This is one of the most clever and true things Rand Paul has ever said. Atta boy!
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Now? The Clintons have never played by the rules. They have lied under oath since the 90's and gotten a pass. Her husband was impeached for perjury, it's no surprise she also lied to congress.

It's a disgrace they are about to go back to the white house. The whole country should feel dirty.