Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelosi threatens impeachment if Trump is not removed from office

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Can't we just impeach both of them? Trump is going and Pelosi needs to go too.
    I'm incredibly disappointed that Pelosi stayed Speaker despite everything. Thought that maybe the change of house seats would shuffle leadership.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pelosi is a Political Terrorist who needs to be removed from office. SHE is the one inciting violence, turning blacks against whites, straights against gays, old against young, and pretty much everyone against everyone else. You dont try to abuse your power to ban the words Mother and Father and not expect people to get pissed at each other. But Trump says "come to my peaceful rally" and he is blamed for inciting violence? The world has turned into horse$#@!.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Theyre scared hes gonna go scorched Earth.

Pardons.

Last minute conservative judicial appointments.

Declassification of EVERYTHING.

Ordering the troops home.

Appointing Ron Paul to the Treasury.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

They are afraid of something.
    Why are they afraid of the next 13 days?
    Why hasn't Harris resigned her Senate seat?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Again?! You’re going to have a hell of a time to ever get that to stop. That genie is out of the bottle now.
    Indeed. Democrats have already openly admitted that they want to do mail in voting from here on out no matter what the situation is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Indeed. Democrats have already openly admitted that they want to do mail in voting from here on out no matter what the situation is.
    And "early" voting - which is really "continuous" voting. Any attempt to reduce the window of time a person can cast their ballot will be painted as voter suppression.

In fact, they'll be making the case for longer voting periods! For online voting. for lowering the voting age. And soon, for proxy voting (letting a designee cast your vote for you).
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Are you serious with this? A few posts on Parler, a guy with a hoodie, and a black conservative they describe as "far right." When does this get good?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Pelosi is a Political Terrorist who needs to be removed from office. SHE is the one inciting violence, turning blacks against whites, straights against gays, old against young, and pretty much everyone against everyone else. You dont try to abuse your power to ban the words Mother and Father and not expect people to get pissed at each other. But Trump says "come to my peaceful rally" and he is blamed for inciting violence? The world has turned into horse$#@!.
    He framed the Vice President as an enemy of the Constitution...yes he most definitely incited the terrorist attack and attempted assassinations.

Now Pelosi is speaking to the military about preventing Trump from using military action.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now Pelosi is speaking to the military about preventing Trump from using military action.
    I rather believe the VP betrayed him.

I think its funny they blame whatever they know they are doing wrong on their victim. Collusion with China? Nope, it was all totally Trump that had collusion with Russia.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Theyre scared hes gonna go scorched Earth.

Pardons.

Last minute conservative judicial appointments.

Declassification of EVERYTHING.

Ordering the troops home.

Appointing Ron Paul to the Treasury.
    I sure hope he does go scorched earth. It would be the least he could do.

I rather believe the VP betrayed him.
    Pence followed the law instead of a President who thinks his ego is more important than the Constitution.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Everything is pretty clearly spelled out on Parler for everyone to read.

And, y'know, since Parler requires you to submit government ID in order to get an account there...
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Don't mean to diminish the outrage and prompt strong corrective measures of Congress being contemplated ; ring leaders of those who did not respect sanctitity of building walls/barricades and horrified public represenatives in riots that took 5 lives including 4 protestors should be held accountable. On a related note, would be interesting to know how many of current Congress members had given standing ovation when an unarmed mother Miriam Carey was executed by Capitol police for accidentally making a wrong U-turn near Capitol building?

Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother who had made a wrong U-turn near Capitol buildings

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Pence followed the law instead of a President who thinks his ego is more important than the Constitution.
    VEEP Pence HAD to follow the letter & spirit of the law.
    Trump asked for the impossible. The mob then storms
    up the steps. PENCE feels that Trump wanted him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Are you serious with this? A few posts on Parler, a guy with a hoodie, and a black conservative they describe as "far right." When does this get good?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Everything is pretty clearly spelled out on Parler for everyone to read.

And, y'know, since Parler requires you to submit government ID in order to get an account there...
    No it doesnt. It does require a Cell Phone Number, which can easily be spoofed. Keep lying please.
    1776 > 1984

No it doesnt. It does require a Cell Phone Number, which can easily be spoofed. Keep lying please.
    Sorry, I should have said that it requires that ID to be a verified user.

As for the cell phone number, somehow I doubt that people who are putting state flag 'thin blue line' patches on their plate carriers and wearing their gear around in their hotel lobbies are somehow better at opsec online than they are in real life.

Oh well, it's all a LARP anyway...
    Pinochet is the model

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12