Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman arrested after placing herself between cop and dog.

....At the trial, Cook was the only one to testify on his own behalf. He claimed that Hupp had a crossbow in her hands, and also raised her hand up to Cook during the incident.....

WTF!?!?!?!

I mean seriously!?!?! A crossbow??????? Is this real??? The cop said she had a crossbow???

ON what $#@!ing planet does this guy live in? OMG get him off his meds!

And cops can pretty much make up random $#@! in a court of law and none of that gets them into trouble? Lying and making wild and random $#@! up don't have any consequences?

Dude said she has a crossbow. Lawyer plays video showing a woman with no crossbow. Ahhm? well? He can just make it up?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    WTF!?!?!?!

I mean seriously!?!?! A crossbow??????? Is this real??? The cop said she had a crossbow???

And cops can pretty much make up random $#@! in a court of law and none of that gets them into trouble? Lying and making wild and random $#@! up don't have any consequences?

Dude said she has a crossbow. Lawyer plays video showing a woman with no crossbow. Ahhm? well? He can just make it up?
    If there were actual Justice in their courts the Judge would have ordered him arrested for perjury on the spot.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2016/03/w...oot-acquitted/

State Trooper Seth Cook claimed that he was just doing as he was trained.

Cook claims that West Virginia state troopers are all trained to kill any dog that approaches them in the course of their duty. It doesn’t matter if the dog is aggressive or charging, or chained up with a wagging tail, like Buddy was on the day the incident took place.
    http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/a...od-apples.html

If you shoot the dog right off the bat, it makes it clear you're willing to use force, and will have to less often. You create a psychological position of strength.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If there were actual Justice in their courts the Judge would have ordered him arrested for perjury on the spot.
    And Violation of Civil Rights Under the Color of Law. (which should carry severe penalties)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They better change their training, they could get killed doing stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They better change their training, they could get killed doing stuff like that.
    It's working out for them pretty well so far. Cop deaths are the lowest they've been for quite some time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Justice is a fallacy...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Justice is a fallacy...
    not always ....

Abuse under cover of law, as I have always said, should be more severely punished than equal crimes committed by the general populace.
    This is one of my biggest peeves of all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Justice is a fallacy...
    It is very rare in this world..

There will be Justice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    WTF!?!?!?!

The Knights of the Realm have special privileges not afforded to the peasantry.

Hupp told PINAC her case hinged on her husband's video, which they did not have for weeks after the incident because Cook confiscated the phone, which he was unable to access because it was protected by a password. "Without that video, it's just my word against a state trooper," she said. "Nobody is going to believe my word over law enforcement."

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/08/ju...d-for-protecti

Cook claims that West Virginia state troopers are all trained to kill any dog that approaches them in the course of their duty. It doesn’t matter if the dog is aggressive or charging, or chained up with a wagging tail, like Buddy was on the day the incident took place.
    Reason number 23,678 not to ever, ever, call these lunatics into your home or property.

On my walk today I passed many dogs on the sidewalk all of them were on leashes but some were kind of big. However one dog was not on a leash, and he was jumping up-and-down running towards me, I had to make a split second decision but nobody got hurt in the end. Here's what the dog looked like:

Be careful out there. When seconds count, cops are minutes away.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It was lucky for Fi-fi that Danke wasn't experiencing a "sexual emergency".

You didn't fear for your safety?

On my walk today I passed many dogs on the sidewalk all of them were on leashes but some were kind of big. However one dog was not on a leash, and he was jumping up-and-down running towards me, I had to make a split second decision but nobody got hurt in the end. Here's what the dog looked like:

Be careful out there. When seconds count, cops are minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    It was lucky for Fi-fi that Danke wasn't experiencing a "sexual emergency".

Have you ever been bitten by a dog or a rabbit?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Does a Playboy Bunny count?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Does a hamster count?

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Really, was there a need for all this drama... Seems like the officer had no agenda other than flexing his muscles and authority.. Such a shame. This should have been such a non event.
    You're kidding, right? If the policeman had pulled a gun and was pointing it at YOUR dog, you would just stand there and let him shoot it?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You're kidding, right? If the policeman had pulled a gun and was pointing it at YOUR dog, you would just stand there and let him shoot it?
    I think hes referring to the actions of the cop

LE, I think you misunderstood.
    I was referring to the action of the cop.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12