Thread: DoJ David Laufman Quits (He knows the REAL story)

DoJ David Laufman Quits (He knows the REAL story)

He's NOT a 'good guy'. He 'inherited' all the dark secrets of the NSD. Now he's bailing too. Rats are scurrying.
    (he was left holding the bag )

DOJ National Security Division Official, David Laufman, Quits…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...laufman-quits/

David Laufman was the Department of Justice, National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General
    in charge of counterintelligence, cyber security, counterespionage and export controls.

According to the Washington Post, David Laufman resigned effective yesterday, Wednesday February 7th.

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-08-2018 at 07:10 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't there a rule that once these government workers resign, they can no longer be supoenaed?
    In other words, they're off the hook and can't be forced to give any information?
    I believe I heard Judge Napolitano say something like this. Anyone able to clarify?

Wondering if he resigned by choice to avoid being questioned, or was more actually fired?
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-08-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Isn't there a rule that once these government workers resign, they can no longer be supoenaed?
    In other words, they're off the hook and can't be forced to give any information?
    I believe I heard Judge Napolitano say something like this. Anyone able to clarify?

Wondering if he resigned by choice to avoid being questioned, or was more actually fired?
    Depends on which lies you'd like to believe... if you buy some of what people are selling, the 'white hat patriots' have already indicted dozens of people and even arrested Obama!

I tend to stay more rational and believe that no one will ever be held accountable. No one will be charged. This will all quietly dwindle away without any justice. If you're not as cynical as me, you haven't been paying attention.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

https://www.justice.gov/usam/civil-r...ed-individuals
    "immunity conferred by FELRTCA does not extend or apply to suits against federal employees for violation of the Constitution or federal statutes."

They cannot be prosecuted for 'discretionary acts' in their performance as a federal employee...
    but
    if they violated the Constitution or broke federal statutes (aka 'the law') then their ass is unprotected.
    the deposition subpoena must be precisely worded and specific... aka they can't go 'fishing'.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-08-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Depends on which lies you'd like to believe... if you buy some of what people are selling, the 'white hat patriots' have already indicted dozens of people and even arrested Obama!

I tend to stay more rational and believe that no one will ever be held accountable. No one will be charged. This will all quietly dwindle away without any justice. If you're not as cynical as me, you haven't been paying attention.

^^^^This.

All these claims that any significant number of these criminals are going to wind up in prison is simplly self-delusion as far as I'm concerned. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but my experience and observations tell me it ain't gonna happen.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    ^^^^This.

All these claims that any significant number of these criminals are going to wind up in prison is simplly self-delusion as far as I'm concerned. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but my experience and observations tell me it ain't gonna happen.
    yeah, pretty much.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

*Ahem* Michael Flynn?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not to make this a circle jerk... but....

Reality tells me that nobody is going to go down because in doing so the whole lot gets exposed. All of them. Nobody is willing to clean house or drain the swamp.

BTW- draining the swamp was a premeditated lie. That fug face trump is a liar and a crook just like the rest of the trash in Washington. He’s easily on the same level as Clinton.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    ^^^^This.

Same here. Better to be cynical based on history that nothing much will happen. That way if something does happen, we can pleasantly be surprised and happily admit we were wrong.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quitting might also mean taking an early retirement and keeping their benefit package. If they did break laws while actively employed they would have to give info or be fired. If they get fired no benefits or pensions. Better to quit if they sense things are heating up and get out early. Also they can plead the fifth as they are not longer actively employed.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

I take an absolutely neutral point of view, it is less depressing than cynicism while preventing me from being disappointed and allowing me to be pleasantly surprised.

I was more cynical in order to avoid any disappointments but DJTvsg has already exceeded those cynical expectations so I moved to neutral.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment