Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airlines group requests limiting emotional support animals to dogs only

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Bark activated ones.
    Good, at least they won't feel miserable in the dark.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Do they even have lights in the baggage compartment?
    They can use their night vision--no problem.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Frontier said it doesn't allow rodents on its fights.

So, no politicians then?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Oyarde can no longer fly for free.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oyarde can no longer fly for free.
    I am retired now , I do not need the aggravation of airports . Soulless places where Joy goes to die .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am retired now , I do not need the aggravation of airports . Soulless places where Joy goes to die .
    That's my life...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

People that need animal support should ride horses.

Is there a size limit for emotional service dogs ? Do they get a seat ? How does that work ?

I'd take my 90lb buddy with me all the time, if he could sit in the cabin.
    "I am a bird"

You Can Get 'Emotional Support Chicken' From Popeyes To Ease Your Holiday Travel Stress

Traveling is stressful in general, but traveling during the holidays is an entirely different level of stress. Between the massive crowds, long lines, and weather delays, holiday traveling can make you feel like you need emotional support, if you will. Popeyes clearly understands our woes. The chain just launched "Emotional Support Chicken", "to provide a good-hearted laugh most need to get through stressful holiday air travel," according to a press release.
    Beginning today, travelers going through Philadelphia International Airport will have the chance to get their very own "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier, to conveniently bring their fried chicken on board their flights. What a time to be alive, folks.
    I would be stuffing the "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier into a "Too Embarrassed For This" plastic bag because these things are designed like actual chickens. We're talking a beak and tail and feathers. The carriers are hilarious, though, and incredibly extra.

The "Emotional Support Chicken" will be available for the three-piece tenders combo while supplies last from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Terminal C. May the chicken ease all your worries!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You Can Get 'Emotional Support Chicken' From Popeyes To Ease Your Holiday Travel Stress

Traveling is stressful in general, but traveling during the holidays is an entirely different level of stress. Between the massive crowds, long lines, and weather delays, holiday traveling can make you feel like you need emotional support, if you will. Popeyes clearly understands our woes. The chain just launched "Emotional Support Chicken", "to provide a good-hearted laugh most need to get through stressful holiday air travel," according to a press release.
    Beginning today, travelers going through Philadelphia International Airport will have the chance to get their very own "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier, to conveniently bring their fried chicken on board their flights. What a time to be alive, folks.
    I would be stuffing the "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier into a "Too Embarrassed For This" plastic bag because these things are designed like actual chickens. We're talking a beak and tail and feathers. The carriers are hilarious, though, and incredibly extra.

The "Emotional Support Chicken" will be available for the three-piece tenders combo while supplies last from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Terminal C. May the chicken ease all your worries!
    I could go for an emotional support fried chicken and Popeye's has the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Miniature horses are among the service animals approved to take on flights, according to new guidelines provided Thursday by the federal government. Service animals on planes has been the subject of much debate over the past several years, especially when the animal is a little exotic. To curb some of the debate, the U.S. Department of Transportation clarified which common service animals should almost always be allowed.
    “With respect to animal species, we indicated that we would focus our enforcement efforts on ensuring that the most commonly used service animals (dogs, cats, and miniature horses) are accepted for transport as service animals,” the department said in a statement.
    Here's a miniature horse on a plane pic.twitter.com/1aSt94nvDW
    — James Kelleher (@etienneshrdlu) October 22, 2016
    While not as common as dogs, miniature horses are known to make great service animals. They can live as long as 35 years, generally stand about 2 to 3 feet tall and weigh around 100 pounds when fully grown.
    This doesn’t mean that all airlines are now obligated to board therapy miniature horses by law, but if they decide to ignore the new guideline, they could face a penalty.

More at: https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/08...rvice-animals/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I heard on the radio this morning,,, that they had decided to limit animals in the passenger compartment to Cats, Dogs, and Miniature Horses.

WTF?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning,,, that they had decided to limit animals in the passenger compartment to Cats, Dogs, and Miniature Horses.

WTF?
    Now @Danke can have his free pony from Vermin Supreme with him on all his flights.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I was all ready to laugh.... and roll my eyes...
    but.. Wally.

He's one of the most ridiculous ones, yet.
    But, I like Wally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12