Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to announce gun control this week

@UWDude
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Chris T. is a class act and long term member that I have personally conversed with numerous times.

You got a political issue, state it.

Otherwise pipe down.
    Yep- and + rep.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In this case his statements affect the momentum of the gun rights vs. gun control fight and the overton window, the statement is an action that should be attacked if it is bad.

"IF it is bad"? There is no possible statement that Trump is even remotely likely to make that is anything but bad. But you know that already.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep- and + rep.

Thanks, brother.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So, is it you that is still on your meds, like a good boy?

BTW, I don't owe you anything, including a condolences.
    I don't know you, I don't care about you. You're just some dude on the internet flapping his jaw.
    Pardon me, Chris, if I get out of line here...

I don't think @CCTelander would give one healthy, satisfying sht if you offer him condolences, or not. Yet you seem so desperate to garner a reaction from him. I find that interesting.

I also find it interesting that when your bullsht was called out, you scurried away like the coward you are.

The fact is, you're a busch-league thinker who probably drinks too much and doesn't have anything else better to do but prowl these forums to try to convince anonymous users that you've figured everything out, giving meaning to your piddly, empty life.

Honestly, I sympathize with you.

Now before you concoct your response, understand that NO ONE gives a F**K about what you're going to say.

No one.

You're boring, predictable, and pathetic.

So go f**k yourself. It's probably the only thing you're actually good at.

And the next time you feel compelled to anonymously insult the death of someone's loved one, think about that... think about how fcking meaningless and worthless your own life is...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

I don't think @CCTelander would give one healthy, satisfying sht if you offer him condolences, or not. Yet you seem so desperate to garner a reaction from him. I find that interesting.

I also find it interesting that when your bullsht was called out, you scurried away like the coward you are.

The fact is, you're a busch-league thinker who probably drinks too much and doesn't have anything else better to do but prowl these forums to try to convince anonymous users that you've figured everything out, giving meaning to your piddly, empty life.

Now before you concoct your response, understand that NO ONE gives a F**K about what you're going to say.

No one.

And the next time you feel compelled to anonymously insult the death of someone's loved one, think about that... think about how fcking meaningless and worthless your own life is...

I knew nothing of his mothers death.
    As I said, I only read US news and World news.

And I didn't "scurry away"

Fact of the matter is, as I have said multiple times before, I only write what I am compelled to write, and I do not know why I write it.

When I started writing out "how is your mother", I paused, and started to un-write mother, and put in "brother", but then I knew I had to write mother, because that is what I was guided to write first by emotion.. ...my edits are always thought, and therefore, not coming from genuine third eye intuition.

Why? I don't know. I had a feeling she was dead, (I had no idea it was fairly recent, I know nothing about CCT, at all) and that CCT would have a moment of some kind of victory. But I do not question what I am told to write. So I wrote it. Same as when I wrote about your liver.

I don't care that she is dead. I was actually more curious about her medication situation. Especially anti depressants. Same with CCTelander. Something tells me he is on meds or has been on meds. I asked about his mother because my intuition is she is/was on meds.

It is about the third eye. It is about ascension.

You can believe me or disbelieve me. I really don't care.

BTW, you are still mirroring with me. I hardly drink at all, and have never been anywhere near alcoholic. How's your liver?

My life is just fine. I own everything I do.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-16-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And I remember you specifically claiming he might be the next messiah.
    He might be.

The Mahdi, will be a Shiite muslim. He will unite the Shiite world with most of the Sunni world, especially in Central and East Asia, the way it always has been done... battleaxing. Blood. By the way, I base this not on prophecy, I base it on a deep understanding of how self-fulfilling prophecy works, and in the three major monotheistic end times there is a messiah, or machdi, or christ. As religion slowly, (and i mean over centuries now, religion has started to decrease as a force of human nature predictability) slowly fades as an institution of power, it will have death throes, and wars. Islam, is the fastest growing religion in the world. It is like three socio-psychological gods have been formed, and they rule the way nations conduct business, and now, Allah is rising, along with a demi-god, KGB Putin, but who is the messiah? Looking at practicing populations as a counter of faith power(R), who cares? The answer is underwhelming, and the amount of firepower they can muster is as well. Especially when they realize almost all of their nuclear ballistic missiles are not going to hit their targets. I mean, when ISIS takes mecca, (and it shall, believe me), can Jerusalem nuke Mecca?
    When I wrote that, I was talking of the Jew's messiah, and mocking their world power, and the ability to win with a messiah.
    I now see how powerful one man can be. The Jewish Messiah may very well be Trump.

The Associated Press noted that Second Amendment Foundation founder Alan Gottlieb welcomed O’Rourke’s push, simply for the damage that it does to the gun control movement. Gottlieb said, “This is what their goal is. We’ve always said it, now they’re saying it. Now they’ve said it and we’re going to make them eat it.”
    Just dropped another donation at https://gunowners.org/support/
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

No one.

You're right. Ordinarily I don't give even the semblance of a $#@! what the Dude thinks or has to say. Usually I just ignore his rants since at my age I don't have unlimited time and I certainly haven't any to waste on young, arrogant pricks who haven't lived long enough or experienced enough to learn that no they do not, in fact, have all the answers. Usually he just pops up to try and downplay the danger of some bad thing Trump has done or is considering anyway, so just ignoring him deprives his efforts of strength.

In this case, however, he's attempting to downplay the dangers of victim disarmament in general and red flag laws in particular since the latter are virtually guaranteed to be part of what Trump proposes this week based upon his statements and actions over the last year or so. That's very dangerous.

The first red flag law was enacted in Connecticut back in 1999. From there it took the gun grabbers over 18 years, until 2017, to manage to weasle them into enactment in 4 more states. Then Trump opened his idiot mouth in support of them (Take the guns first, due process second) and banned bump stocks. NRA quickly followed by publicly endorsing red flag laws. In a little iver a year 12 more states and DC enacted them.

If this continues, the 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendments are pretty much dead letters. No more presumption of in innocence. No more due process. The rights to be confronted by your accuser, to present eviddnce on your own behalf, to be secure in your person,?papers and things BEFORE the stae can act against you or punish you? All gone. The repudiation of all of these concepts and more would be codified into law. Basically, the state will have given itself carte blanche to do whatever they like with you on a whim, you having no real recourse until well after the fact.

All the positive progress of the last 25 years would be basically nullified in one fell swoop. After all, how much use is constitutional carry ifvthe state can come in and confiscate ALL your guns by merely asserting that you're a danger to yourself or others. No evidence. No proof. Just an assertion.

This $#@! IS DANGEROUS.
    Chris

I knew nothing of his mothers death.
    As I said, I only read US news and World news.

And I didn't "scurry away"

Fact of the matter is, as I have said multiple times before, I only write what I am compelled to write, and I do not know why I write it.

When I started writing out "how is your mother", I paused, and started to un-write mother, and put in "brother", but then I knew I had to write mother, because that is what I was guided to write first by emotion.. ...my edits are always thought, and therefore, not coming from genuine third eye intuition.

Why? I don't know. I had a feeling she was dead, (I had no idea it was fairly recent, I know nothing about CCT, at all) and that CCT would have a moment of some kind of victory. But I do not question what I am told to write. So I wrote it. Same as when I wrote about your liver.

I don't care that she is dead. I was actually more curious about her medication situation. Especially anti depressants. Same with CCTelander. Something tells me he is on meds or has been on meds. I asked about his mother because my intuition is she is/was on meds.

It is about the third eye. It is about ascension.

You can believe me or disbelieve me. I really don't care.

BTW, you are still mirroring with me. I hardly drink at all, and have never been anywhere near alcoholic. How's your liver?

My life is just fine. I own everything I do.
    Yeah, I don't care. About any of that. I only posted what I did to confront you, because I think what you said was dick-ish. I don't give a sht about you either. That's how I feel about people who represent themselves the way you do. And I don't care why you post what you post. I don't care how you think your mind works. I don't give a fck about your liver. Also, I have no expectation that you would give a sht about me, or mine. I just like Chris and didn't think he deserved to be treated that way. That's how humans work. So - again - go fck yourself. You can probably respect that.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I don't care. About any of that. I only posted what I did to confront you, because I think what you said was dick-ish. I don't give a sht about you either. That's how I feel about people who represent themselves the way you do. And I don't care why you post what you post. I don't care how you think your mind works. I don't give a fck about your liver. Also, I have no expectation that you would give a sht about me, or mine. I just like Chris and didn't think he deserved to be treated that way. That's how humans work. So - again - go fck yourself. You can probably respect that.
    "Go $#@! yourself"

That's what they always say.

Upon a second reading, your are correct. I can respect that rant.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-16-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    You're right. Ordinarily I don't give even the semblance of a $#@! what the Dude thinks or has to say. Usually I just ignore his rants since at my age I don't have unlimited time and I certainly haven't any to waste on young, arrogant pricks who haven't lived long enough or experienced enough to learn that no they do not, in fact, have all the answers. Usually he just pops up to try and downplay the danger of some bad thing Trump has done or is considering anyway, so just ignoring him deprives his efforts of strength.

In this case, however, he's attempting to downplay the dangers of victim disarmament in general and red flag laws in particular since the latter are virtually guaranteed to be part of what Trump proposes this week based upon his statements and actions over the last year or so. That's very dangerous.

The first red flag law was enacted in Connecticut back in 1999. From there it took the gun grabbers over 18 years, until 2017, to manage to weasle them into enactment in 4 more states. Then Trump opened his idiot mouth in support of them (Take the guns first, due process second) and banned bump stocks. NRA quickly followed by publicly endorsing red flag laws. In a little iver a year 12 more states and DC enacted them.

If this continues, the 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendments are pretty much dead letters. No more presumption of in innocence. No more due process. The rights to be confronted by your accuser, to present eviddnce on your own behalf, to be secure in your person,?papers and things BEFORE the stae can act against you or punish you? All gone. The repudiation of all of these concepts and more would be codified into law. Basically, the state will have given itself carte blanche to do whatever they like with you on a whim, you having no real recourse until well after the fact.

All the positive progress of the last 25 years would be basically nullified in one fell swoop. After all, how much use is constitutional carry ifvthe state can come in and confiscate ALL your guns by merely asserting that you're a danger to yourself or others. No evidence. No proof. Just an assertion.

This $#@! IS DANGEROUS.
    @UWDude, this is exactly why I think Chris is a valuable contributor, and I appreciate his posts here - he actually has something insightful to contribute, backed with obvious knowledge of the subject matter. He doesn't just condescendingly spout off unsubstantiated bullsht. That's what you do - you condescendingly spout of unsubstantiated bullsht, then act like everyone else is an idiot for not adopting your unsubstantiated bullsht. Thinking people require more than unsubstantiated bullsht before they're willing to attach their reputation to it. Maybe someday you'll get that.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Go $#@! yourself"

That's what they always say.
    Ooh. Ya got me there.

Also: go fck yourself

Banned

Blog Entries
    @UWDude, this is exactly why I think Chris is a valuable contributor, and I appreciate his posts here - he actually has something insightful to contribute, backed with obvious knowledge of the subject matter. He doesn't just condescendingly spout off unsubstantiated bullsht. That's what you do - you condescendingly spout of unsubstantiated bullsht, then act like everyone else is an idiot for not adopting your unsubstantiated bullsht. Thinking people require more than unsubstantiated bullsht before they're willing to attach their reputation to it. Maybe someday you'll get that.
    You have no idea why I write what I write. I keep my intentions to myself.

So right now, you are flinging bull$#@!, trying to pin me down, as some person who does things for reasons you could only imagine.

You have no idea why I write what I write. I keep my intentions to myself.
    Yeah, I know. In fact, I specifically said that I do not care why you write what you write:
    That's how I feel about people who represent themselves the way you do. And I don't care why you post what you post. I don't care how you think your mind works.
    So right now, you are flinging bull$#@!, trying to pin me down, as some person who does things for reasons you could only imagine.
    Yeah, I'm flinging bullsht, because I think you're a dck, and I didn't care for what you said, and because the moderators seem to allow you to operate here without discipline so someone should say something. That's kind of exactly how you operate here. So I'm wondering why you seem to have a problem with what I'm saying?

Banned

Blog Entries
    So I'm wondering why you seem to have a problem with what I'm saying?
    I don't, with some of it:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6861583

However, people tend to think that I am chastising them. I am only making observations about how they are acting, and I reflect it back at them, because I know hatred is born of hatred of self.

I don't, with some of it:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6861583

However, people tend to think that I am chastising them. I am only making observations about how they are acting, and I reflect it back at them, because I know hatred is born of hatred of self.
    Oh do you think I hate you? I don't hate you. I'm just pointing out for all to see that you've handled yourself inappropriately with regard to another member here.

And be honest - you're not reflecting anything back at anyone - you're the ignorant, insincere douche nozzle. You're not fooling anyone with this bullsht, least of all yourself.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh do you think I hate you? I don't hate you.
    Wasn't talking about you.

*clears throat*
    so uh, how 'bout them 49'ers?*

j/k.
    One thing that I got out of this back and forth is a good article that CCTelander posted, which apart from the fantastic message, it also gave me the phrase "Victim Disarmament" to use as opposed to "gun control". I will never use the term "gun control" ever again.

* - not a sports watcher, I have no idea if they're even still a team.

stop making excuses for his gun grabbing
    What gun grabbing? Please explain because afaik no guns have been grabbed and no new gun control legislation has been signed by this president. AF's description of you as a "class act" appears to ignore your biased tendency to make $#@! up.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    What gun grabbing? Please explain because afaik no guns have been grabbed and no new gun control legislation has been signed by this president. AF's description of you as a "class act" appears to ignore your biased tendency to make $#@! up.

if not victim disarmament (gun control) what precisely would you call the bump stock ban?

This should be good.
    Chris

if not victim disarmament (gun control) what precisely would you call the bump stock ban?

This should be good.
    Not a gun.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Not a gun.

So, you got nothin'.

When you're ready to join the adults here in reality by all means let us know. I'm sure someone will be willing to help you catch up.
    Chris

I'm sure someone will be willing to help you catch up.
    So what gun grabbing?

Not a gun.
    A trigger is not a gun, a scope is not a gun, a iron sight is not a gun.
    "The Patriarch"

Maybe it'll be liability insurance? Or maybe it won't be anything! Who knows! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But even just saying he's considering it doesn't help.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

So what gun grabbing?

So, still nothin'?

I'm probably wasting my time but I've got a couple minutes.

You can maintain your orange hero worshiping delusions if you want but most of us, being responsible, relatively well-adjusted adults have to face reality. Out here in the real world words and actions have real consequences and cause real damage affecting real people, especially if the people speaking those words and taking those actions are in positions of power. When it comes to important issues like victim disarmament it's dangerously irresponsible to play semantic games like you're doing in order to win an internet argument or maintain a personal delusion. Real people wind up getting hurt.

Face reality. It'll be good for you.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In this case his statements affect the momentum of the gun rights vs. gun control fight and the overton window, the statement is an action that should be attacked if it is bad.
    Exactly. I did not even see your post before posting the same sentiments on Trump moving the overton window in the wrong direction just minutes after your post.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast