Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #Antifa

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Antifa comrades discuss loss in Berkeley:

https://archive.is/7V0lO

read lots of the comments.

when's the next pro-Trump rally in Berkley?..

crazy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Who are these masked cowards that sucker punch women with pipes, mace innocent passersby, and loot/destroy everything all while claiming to be "antifascist" etc??
    Who are these cowards who let the aforementioned cowards do such things?

At some point, people need to put up or shut up. It is really that simple.

If 500K New Yorkers carried tomorrow morning, what would the city "government" really be able to do, assuming those 500K were ready and willing to shoot dead as many officials as needed to defend against violation? Not much, I would say, especially if those 500K were ready and willing to take decency into their own hands (since apparently nobody else is) and come to the immediate defense of any and all detained and charged for bearing arms?

$#@! or get off the pot, I almost don't care which. Just stop whining about things. This is the problem with stupid human beings of the 21st century: they want someone else to do all the heavy lifting. One credit due the otherwise filthy progressives is that they get their hands dirty, regardless that their positions are virtually always wrong.

Quick search and they are real sweethearts: Threatening children, threatening the President's family, all manner of douchebaggery.
    Make that "always wrong". Progressives are the very definition of "wrong".

I read through some of their twitter feeds and I literally choked on my coffee laughing...

They think they have consevatives "terrified" and that they are "coming for all of us" etc etc....
    I would not be too quick to laugh. They may be a raft of phags, but they can still do some serious damage, particularly if they feel "government" is on their side, and it may prove the case.

When I lived in Portland, there was a protest every Wednesday. The hippie contingent hit the area right by the Multnomah county courthouse, protesting the usual as they are wont. Mounted police were always there and anyone getting out of line got their head busted, no questions asked. I'm not saying this was right or wrong, but am only pointing out the stark difference between that time (2002-2004) and now, those same tough-guy cops standing idly as the phags wreaked significant damage on downtown businesses.

Equally shameful is the fact that apparently none of the business owners showed the rioters the business ends of large caliber firearms.

They want a fight, they know where to find us... lol.
    I am not sure they would ever step up. Too timid for anything other than the sort of unchallenged buffoonery to which we have borne witness. They may be dumb, but they are not stupid. Those people know, explicitly or otherwise, that the police would protect THEM against any superior force arrayed against them. I gaRONtee. If they went berzerk-0 and were met with unequivocal defensive action, the police would act against the defenders. Of that I hold very little doubt. It fits the general political pattern.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Antifa assailant that beat man with metal bicycle lock outed as college professor:

Here's the assault:

More
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-20-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Antifa assailant that beat man with metal bicycle lock outed as college professor:

Here's the assault:

More
    BREAKING: Marxist Professor Accused of Attempted Murders at Berkeley Free Speech Rally

http://gotnews.com/marxist-public-co...-speech-rally/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    BREAKING: Marxist Professor Accused of Attempted Murders at Berkeley Free Speech Rally
    http://gotnews.com/marxist-public-co...-speech-rally/
    Professor Eric Clanton has been arrested for the assault.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Good news

Thanks 4 the followup... attempted murder is what 15-20 years?? Goodbye Professor.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got into a few fights with those antifa scum at Charlottesville this summer. Total cowards.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Charlottesville Police Feared Antifa Would Attack Them w/cement, fentanyl

A report about Charlottesville rioting was released friday 12/01/17. Download - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c869f...ca9d48252c.pdf

Turns out, they were well aware of how violent antifa really is, and did not want to confront them.

By the way, the female police officer who was supposed to watch the intersection where one counter-protester later died, got permission to leave when she began to feel unsafe. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-By-Car/page17

Report: Charlottesville Police Feared Antifa Would Attack Them With Cement, Fentanyl
    LIAM CLANCY Media Reporter - 12/02/2017

...According to the report, the authors “spoke to multiple officers at all levels who expressed concern that normal arrest procedures would put officers in harm’s way. In the week before August 12, the Virginia Fusion Center shared credible threats that members of Antifa would bring soda cans filled with cement and might attack police. Then, on the morning of August 12, rumors circulated among CPD that Antifa might attack officers with fentanyl.”

The apparent threat of violence against police from Antifa reportedly led officers to avoid direct confrontation in the ensuing melee.

As the report notes, a variety of orders were given by a multitude of different law enforcement officers to avoid breaking up fights between the Unite the Right rally attendees and counter-protesters...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/02/re...ment-fentanyl/
    (ICYMI - Fentanyl can be absorbed through the skin and cause an overdose.)

James Alex Fields will be back in court on December 15.

Wow, it's getting harder and harder to tell between the real Antifa and the Antifa trolls

It's like they're converging.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That's why you don't cross streets w/o a crossing guard, right @TheTexan?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesFischer View Post
    I got into a few fights with those antifa scum at Charlottesville this summer. Total cowards.
    How did this guy get banned so fast ?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How did this guy get banned so fast ?
    He was anti-thot.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    That's why you don't cross streets w/o a crossing guard, right @TheTexan?
    That's correct.

Crossing guards save countless lives each year.

They are the unsung heroes of the roads.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He was anti-thot.
    Are thots the same as pinkhairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Are thots the same as pinkhairs?
    I'm sure there is some tumblr overlap there.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Clanton, the California professor who almost killed a Trump supporter with a bike lock pled guilty to misdemeanor battery, no jail, probation, credit for time served.

Prosecutors have dropped all felony charges.

"misdemeanor battery"

No, that was an Assault.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This will lead to civil war, once they get away with politicized justice they will start to do it every time, soon leftists will get away with anything and conservatives will be convicted on nothing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast