Thread: Hospitals now have a diagnosis code for Shot refusers

Hospitals now have a diagnosis code for Shot refusers

Convenient way to see who may need to spend some time at a reeducation camp. For some reason the embed isn't working right.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbppsRstAfDY/
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    For some reason the embed isn't working right.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbppsRstAfDY/
    Just put the code at the end of the URL (NOT the whole URL) between [bitchute] tags, like so:

[bitchute]HbppsRstAfDY[/bitchute]

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Thank you kindly!!
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just put the code at the end of the URL (NOT the whole URL) between [bitchute] tags
    I guess the same thing goes for Tweets?

according to this website, the code itself has been around a few years (at least):

https://icd-codes.com/icd10cm/Z00-Z9...8/Z28.2/Z28.20

The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z28.20 became effective on October 1, 2018.
    If so, it sounds like the email that the woman is reading is really saying, "you need to start using this code"
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

If there are no Dr. records there can be no code applied.

Avoid contributing to their files as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I guess the same thing goes for Tweets?
    Yes. Just put the number (at the end of the URL of the tweet) between [tweet] tags.

For example, for this tweet URL: https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/status/1460344597968822278

You would use this: [tweet]1460344597968822278[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/st...44597968822278
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-15-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Exactly. I paid cash for some blood tests last year and didn't involve the insurance/primary care guy at all. The lab obviously has the results, but no Dr referral and no insurance to report to. The industry is so corrupt that I'm comfortable being my own doctor when it comes to maintaining/improving my health. If I ever go to a hospital or urgent care in the future, it'll be because a bone is sticking out, I can't stop the bleeding on my own, or I was unconscious and someone brought me there without my permission.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They should $#@! off with this diagnosis code and treat everybody regardless of their vaccination status.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I haven't had a medical doctor look at me since my separation physical before I was honorably discharged from the Marines in the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I haven't had a medical doctor look at me since my separation physical before I was honorably discharged from the Marines in the 1990s.
    I had to do a physical for a job around 6 yrs ago or so, but seriously outside of a few ER visits getting sewn up I haven't seen a Dr since my last HS physical around 1992? I told the nurse doing the physical that, I swear that woman looked like she could either faint or scream or both. LOL She says 'Oh my! You can't do something like that!' I said what? She said, not going to the Dr!.. To which I responded, 'but I haven't ever needed to'.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They should $#@! off with this diagnosis code and treat everybody regardless of their vaccination status.
    I know let the unvaxxed healthcare workers treat the unvaxxed patients.

I guess that works great if you do not have any medical condition that requires medication. Glaucoma, Diabetes, Seizure Disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I guess that works great if you do not have any medical condition that requires medication. Glaucoma, Diabetes, Seizure Disorder.
    No kidding. Thats why I find it funny when someone tells me I should have regular check ups. I am 50 years old and am more agile and more coordinated than I was in my 20s. I am not going to have some out of shape slob in a white coat who is half my age tell me how to be healthy.

Also I flat out refuse to take their chemicals. I won't say that I never will, but I do everything I can to maintain my health naturally with diet, fasting, execise, stress reduction, stay close to God, etc. Health and longevity doesn't come from a pill.

No kidding. Thats why I find it funny when someone tells me I should have regular check ups. I am 50 years old and am more agile and more coordinated than I was in my 20s. I am not going to have some out of shape slob in a white coat who is half my age tell me how to be healthy.

Also I flat out refuse to take their chemicals. I won't say that I never will, but I do everything I can to maintain my health naturally with diet, fasting, execise, stress reduction, stay close to God, etc. Health and longevity doesn't come from a pill.
    That works for many things but some problems cannot be cured without medication.

That works for many things but some problems cannot be cured without medication.
    What the hell are you talking to me for? If you want to sell medications, there are plenty of openings for spambots.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I know let the unvaxxed healthcare workers treat the unvaxxed patients.
    We also can have a vaxxed and unvaxxed drinking fountain, bathroom, schools, restauraunts, etc!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    We also can have a vaxxed and unvaxxed drinking fountain, bathroom, schools, restauraunts, etc!
    Separate but equal.

That is why He gave us Cannabis.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

My mother got a diagnosis from her doctor on Monday night that she was dangerously low on hemoglobin and needed a transfusion immediately.
    She went to the hospital Tuesday at 7am, got transferred to another hospital, had blood TAKEN OUT of her twice, and then finally 12 hours later she was getting her blood, and had to spend a total of 36 hours getting all this accomplished.

36 hours to get emergency blood.

That's not even getting into my daughter and their "let's hook her up to an EEG for three days straight and be in the room watching her have a seizure but still register nothing on the machine and then shrug and suggest the same drug that made the seizures worse"
    or their
    "she stopped breathing when we put her under for the follow-up CAT scan and we're just going to not comment on that and let you figure out with your RN sister that that's a virtual guarantee that they seriously $#@!ed up the dosage and put her life in danger".

Or my own "Well you're about to turn 30 and you know sometimes stuff happens when you get older like your foot is in excruciating pain when you walk, and my advice is to wear stiff boots for a while until it gets worse and you say $#@! it and go barefoot and the exact opposite thing of what we're suggesting actually resolves the issue entirely within 24 hours".

I'm not surprised the smarter people will never trust physicians again - I'm only surprised that it took the Covid hysterics to get them there.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 11-18-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'm not surprised the smarter people will never trust physicians again - I'm only surprised that it took the Covid hysterics to get them there.
    I think much of reaching the "never trust them again" point is based on experience. I reached my "never trust them again" point completely independent of covid, but I've also been shown personally why I should not trust them multiple times in my life before I reached that point. With each experience, the trust erodes further until it's gone. I guess I'm thinking many folks have had "good luck" with physicians up until covid hysterics.

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I think much of reaching the "never trust them again" point is based on experience. I reached my "never trust them again" point completely independent of covid, but I've also been shown personally why I should not trust them multiple times in my life before I reached that point. With each experience, the trust erodes further until it's gone. I guess I'm thinking many folks have had "good luck" with physicians up until covid hysterics.
    Don't underestimate how many are so stupid that they never realize how much better off they'd have been if they had taken two aspirin and seen how they felt next week.

There's a commercial going around. "You're on brain chemicals and they're screwing your nervous system so hard your fingers are dancing like puppets. We have no clue how that works, but we accidentally found another nasty chemical that sort of makes it stop. So hock your gold fillings and take both nasty chemicals! They only blow up when mixed in a lab beaker, never when mixed in guinea pig stomachs!"

I haven't been to the doctor on my own account since somewhere back in the twentieth century, but I took my mother several times. She felt much better since I took her off half her prescriptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't underestimate how many are so stupid that they never realize how much better off they'd have been if they had taken two aspirin and seen how they felt next week.
    I don't... sigh. I see it too often. I was just trying to address @fisharmor;'s surprise that the smarties hadn't reached a good understanding until covid.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I haven't been to the doctor on my own account since somewhere back in the twentieth century, but I took my mother several times. She felt much better since I took her off half her prescriptions.
    I'm a rare anti-doc that would see docs pretty regularly prior to 2020. I'm letting my BSA registration expire this year, I'm pretty much done with that org. But in order to go to some camps, I'd have to have an annual physical. Even then, I didn't go to the primary guy on the insurance. I'd just go to an urgent care center and get what they call a "sports physical" for $35 and be done with it. Also, I played a lot of basketball prior to covid -- 2-3 times a week when I could. There seemed to be a need every year or two to get an x-ray to make sure something wasn't broken.

H.L. Mencken

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    My mother got a diagnosis from her doctor on Monday night that she was dangerously low on hemoglobin and needed a transfusion immediately.
    She went to the hospital Tuesday at 7am, got transferred to another hospital, had blood TAKEN OUT of her twice, and then finally 12 hours later she was getting her blood, and had to spend a total of 36 hours getting all this accomplished.

36 hours to get emergency blood.

That's not even getting into my daughter and their "let's hook her up to an EEG for three days straight and be in the room watching her have a seizure but still register nothing on the machine and then shrug and suggest the same drug that made the seizures worse"
    or their
    "she stopped breathing when we put her under for the follow-up CAT scan and we're just going to not comment on that and let you figure out with your RN sister that that's a virtual guarantee that they seriously $#@!ed up the dosage and put her life in danger".

Or my own "Well you're about to turn 30 and you know sometimes stuff happens when you get older like your foot is in excruciating pain when you walk, and my advice is to wear stiff boots for a while until it gets worse and you say $#@! it and go barefoot and the exact opposite thing of what we're suggesting actually resolves the issue entirely within 24 hours".

Since my youngest years I never trusted the medical industrial complex.

I don't know if you have ever heard this before but, seizures according to ancient natural medicine is caused by parasites and also mental illness. Parasites love sugar and carbs or all kinds they also seem to get stronger if a person is taking pro-biotics or dairy products. My mother was an epileptic she went for all types of test and was on unbelievably dangerous meds. I begged hr to get tested for parasites. I even pleaded with her Dr to test her for parasites. I even tried to treat her myself for them because she was having so many seizures and she did get much better when I stood over her and administered each dose but she need to be on anti-parisite meds for more than a year and she just wouldn't take them and since I did not live with her and could not stand over her every da and make it happen se eventually came off the anti-parasite stuff I was giving her. but, she went almost 2 years without a seizure which was the longest she had ever gone in her life but, to her and her doctors that was just coincidental. So just one more reason piled on top of many other bad treatments that I hate doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Separate but equal.
    Equal but separate.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Since my youngest years I never trusted the medical industrial complex.

I don't know if you have ever heard this before but, seizures according to ancient natural medicine is caused by parasites and also mental illness. Parasites love sugar and carbs or all kinds they also seem to get stronger if a person is taking pro-biotics or dairy products. My mother was an epileptic she went for all types of test and was on unbelievably dangerous meds. I begged hr to get tested for parasites. I even pleaded with her Dr to test her for parasites. I even tried to treat her myself for them because she was having so many seizures and she did get much better when I stood over her and administered each dose but she need to be on anti-parisite meds for more than a year and she just wouldn't take them and since I did not live with her and could not stand over her every da and make it happen se eventually came off the anti-parasite stuff I was giving her. but, she went almost 2 years without a seizure which was the longest she had ever gone in her life but, to her and her doctors that was just coincidental. So just one more reason piled on top of many other bad treatments that I hate doctors.
    Oh don't get started!! The medical system is run by Big pHARMa and no one can tell me otherwise. There are cures out there for almost any dis-ease, but there is no money in cures. God's design of the human body is amazing and with good nutrition, exercise and clean water, the body repairs itself with the right tools.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh don't get started!! The medical system is run by Big pHARMa and no one can tell me otherwise. There are cures out there for almost any dis-ease, but there is no money in cures. God's design of the human body is amazing and with good nutrition, exercise and clean water, the body repairs itself with the right tools.
    @donnay You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

@donnay You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Covered!
    There is no spoon.

A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."