Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food Stamp Households Drop Below 20 Million for First Time Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What can I say? I've learned a lot about how $#@! really works since the original RP days. It's a shame others have not and are still stuck in a false reality.

Btw, I usually try to qualify my statements by mentioning that yes, "Trump" is doing some things that we advocated for. Seems others are set on ignoring everything else Trump is/was wrapped up in and insist on giving credit for those changes to a mere PR guy, when it's been clear for a while to those paying attention, that those "changes" were already long in the works.

You should probably look up the definition of the word "faction", as used in the context of Swordsmyth's post.
    Problem with that theory is that it doesn't explain how the deceptions became infinitely more skilled for Trump only, which is required for the theory to work.

If they had skills on this level previously, why have they never used them?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Problem with that theory is that it doesn't explain how the deceptions became infinitely more skilled for Trump only, which is required for the theory to work.

If they had skills on this level previously, why have they never used them?
    Probably because some of us have learned that "how $#@! really works" part and don't mind being vocal about it. Been on YT lately? More awakened folks requires more complicated and advanced disinfo tactics, like constant shill saturation of websites and nonsense like QAnon to mislead the low hanging fruit before they really start to catch on.

In actuality, the tactics really aren't all that different than even when Ron was running. There's just a lot more of it these days.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Probably because some of us have learned that "how $#@! really works" part and don't mind being vocal about it. Been on YT lately? More awakened folks requires more complicated and advanced disinfo tactics, like constant shill saturation of websites and nonsense like QAnon to mislead the low hanging fruit before they really start to catch on.

In actuality, the tactics really aren't all that different than even when Ron was running. There's just a lot more of it these days.
    Yeah sorry, this fatalistic scenario doesn't comport with reality.

There's no way the skill level of the deceivers rose so fast so quickly, for Trump and all these chaotic events surrounding him to be another charade. If they were ever that good at it, you would never have gotten a clue that there was anything wrong in the first place. This theory of yours requires that a passel of incompetents suddenly, overnight, became flawlessly talented performers and script writers, with the additional skill of transitioning seamlessly from the cruder forms of manipulation now familiar to all.

Claiming you know "how $#@! really works" is just an excuse for intentional hopelessness.

You don't know how $#@! really works. You haven't a clue, and thinking you do know is preventing you from getting one.

Yeah sorry, this fatalistic scenario doesn't comport with reality.
    Which reality is that? The one on the TV?

There's no way the skill level of the deceivers rose so fast so quickly, for Trump and all these chaotic events surrounding him to be another charade.

If they were ever that good at it, you would never have gotten a clue that there was anything wrong in the first place. This theory of yours requires that a passel of incompetents suddenly, overnight, became flawlessly talented performers and script writers, with the additional skill of transitioning seamlessly from the cruder forms of manipulation now familiar to all.

Claiming you know "how $#@! really works" is just an excuse for intentional hopelessness.

You don't know how $#@! really works. You haven't a clue, and thinking you do know is preventing you from getting one.
    Bread and circuses work just as well today as they ever did. Even better now actually since the electronic age has made complete saturation possible.

Ok well I tried. Feel free to continue believing that a NYC billionaire that flew around with convicted pedophiles is working to save you.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bread and circuses work just as well today as they ever did. Even better now actually since the electronic age has made complete saturation possible.

Ok well I tried. Feel free to continue believing that a NYC billionaire that flew around with convicted pedophiles is working to save you.

Feel free to be dishonest with yourself as long as that makes you feel good for not being part of a solution.

Because when you finally do realize your cynicism is excessive and you could have done something other than moan uselessly about it... well, that's going to feelsbadman.

Feel free to be dishonest with yourself as long as that makes you feel good for not being part of a solution.

Because when you finally do realize your cynicism is excessive and you could have done something other than moan uselessly about it... well, that's going to feelsbadman.
    You don't know anything about what I have or haven't done.

You don't know anything about what I have or haven't done.
    I can rule out any sort of productive utility from the exaggerated hopelessness of your statements.

People who roll up their sleeves and get something positive done don't think the way you are thinking right now.

The depth of despair you express and your certainty about the futility of action amount to surrender.

I pray that you find something you love so much that you will never stop fighting for it, no matter the odds, no matter the cost.

I can rule out any sort of productive utility from the exaggerated hopelessness of your statements.

People who roll up their sleeves and get something positive done don't think the way you are thinking right now.

The depth of despair you express and your certainty about the futility of action amount to surrender.

I pray that you find something you love so much that you will never stop fighting for it, no matter the odds, no matter the cost.
    Perhaps you should read Sun Tzu's Art of War. If you think you can defeat an enemy without understanding the enemy's tactics, while playing by the enemy's rules (which the enemy changes at will, I might add) then you're in for a lot of frustration. Never did I suggest giving up or futility. Actually, quite the opposite. I'm offering information that can hopefully make you think outside of the box.

Or I could just say "vote harder and write strongly worded letters", if you prefer. That would indicate giving up.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-13-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Perhaps you should read Sun Tzu's Art of War. If you think you can defeat an enemy without understanding the enemy's tactics, while playing by the enemy's rules (which the enemy changes at will, I might add) then you're in for a lot of frustration. Never did I suggest giving up or futility. Actually, quite the opposite. I'm offering information that can hopefully make you think outside of the box.

Or I could just say "vote harder and write strongly worded letters", if you prefer. That would indicate giving up.
    I think then perhaps the issue here is that you have made a raft of assumptions about me that are simply not true.

Perhaps you should think outside of that box.

If you haven't the humility to consider that you may be the one in the box, that is the first problem I would resolve.

I think then perhaps the issue here is that you have made a raft of assumptions about me that are simply not true.

If you haven't the humility to consider that you may be the one in the box, that is the first problem I would resolve.
    Why don't you guys get a room? There's a PM.

My assumption is based on your original unnecessary trolling post.

I'm in the box because I'm not genuflecting at the feet of a reality tv personality? Ooook. Carry on then.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody cares.

My assumption is based on your original unnecessary trolling post.

I'm in the box because I'm not genuflecting at the feet of a reality tv personality? Ooook. Carry on then.
    You're in the box because you see it as genuflecting. That's an incredibly distorted view that has no basis or tie whatsoever to reality. It is literally insane if you genuinely feel that that is what is happening.

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1‑800‑273‑TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat - http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline...elineChat.aspx

You're in the box because you see it as genuflecting. That's an incredibly distorted view that has no basis or tie whatsoever to reality. It is literally insane if you genuinely feel that that is what is happening.
    Blah blah. Stop posting trolling comments that imply that people that aren't Trump lovers aren't libertarians and then you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Blah blah. Stop posting trolling comments that imply that people that aren't Trump lovers aren't libertarians and then you wouldn't have to worry about it.
    I never even came close to implying anything of the sort.

You are confusing my call outs of the very non-libertarian Cultural Marxists that infest this site with this issue.

That said, if you are a libertarian and don't support Trump at this time, you are simply bad at politics and unhelpful to the cause of liberty. All our near-term paths to greater liberty lie through a Trump defeat of the uber-totalitarian globalist forces arrayed against him.

You finding complete hopelessness and self-inflicted helplessness preferably is decidedly unmanly and quite pathetic, and on a practical basis is a negative for the cause.

You are confusing my call outs of the very non-libertarian Cultural Marxists that infest this site with this issue.

That said, if you are a libertarian and don't support Trump at this time, you are simply bad at politics and unhelpful to the cause of liberty. All our near-term paths to greater liberty lie through a Trump defeat of the uber-totalitarian globalist forces arrayed against him.

You finding complete hopelessness and self-inflicted helplessness preferably is decidedly unmanly and quite pathetic, and on a practical basis is a negative for the cause.
    Yep, knew it. Delusional Trumptard^^^

Tell us more about how Trump is fighting the globalists by filling his cabinet with them!

Last edited by devil21; 06-13-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Yep, knew it. Delusional Trumptard^^^

Tell us more about how Trump is fighting the globalists by filling his cabinet with them!

Cut the whiny baby crap. It's super tiring. I'm going to stop here because you have sufficiently demonstrated where you stand (at the intake window for the loony bin) and I'm completely comfortable with an opposition of such low character and resolve. I will win every time because your will is broken and what remains doesn't deserve to be called a man.

Funny, not a single reply of yours addressed any of my assertions in the thread. Nothing but personal attacks. That's not winning, sorry.

It's the hallmark of the Trumptard to devolve quickly back to 5th grade rhetoric when confronted with uncomfortable information. An impenetrable shield of denial keeps the Trumptard safely distanced from reality. A space where mere insults become a winning argument, not unlike how Trump himself operates.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny, not a single reply of yours addressed any of my assertions in the thread. Nothing but personal attacks. That's not winning, sorry.

It's the hallmark of the Trumptard to devolve quickly back to 5th grade rhetoric when confronted with uncomfortable information. An impenetrable shield of denial keeps the Trumptard safely distanced from reality. A space where mere insults become a winning argument, not unlike how Trump himself operates.
    Thread winner.

I guess Ron Paul is not Libertarian.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...us-authoritar/

Former Republican Rep. Ron Paul on Wednesday blasted GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump as a “dangerous” authoritarian on a power trip who won’t value civil liberties the way a U.S. president should.

“I think he’s is a dangerous person,” saidMr. Paul, whose son, Sen. Rand Paul is running against Mr. Trump for the Republican presidential nomination.

“And a lot of people find him sort of funny, and love him, even Libertarian types,” Mr. Paul, who is now a registered Libertarian, lamented on Fox News Radio. “They like him because he’s so disruptive to the party system, and I enjoy that too. But I think he’s a man that if conditions deteriorate, which they can — see I work on the assumption that the world is no more stable than Greece, and if those conditions come, people want to be told what to do: ‘And I know what the answer is, and I’ll do this, and I am the man to this.’

“And [Mr. Trump] comes across this very well, and people listen to him, and I believe he may be raising white horses someplace and he’s going to ride in,” Mr. Paul continued. “Because he is almost the opposite of a Libertarian, because it’s not like ‘I want to give you your freedom and your liberty to run your life as you choose. Your civil liberties are absolutely yours, you can’t hurt anybody, it’s your own money you can spend it any way you want.’ But he sounds like the person, ‘I know the answers and I’m going to do this and I’ve done this, I’ve done this, this and this.’”

“An authoritarian?” Fox’s Alan Colmes asked.

“He’s an authoritarian and that’s the way he claims he made all his money. So I see that as dangerous,” Mr. Paul responded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123