Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfrien

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Exclamation Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfrien

https://www.freetalklive.com/

https://injusticetoday.com/underage-...d-55c377ea9729

A 14-year-old Houston teenager may be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life after he was charged with having sex with his 12-year-old girlfriend.
    The seventh grader, whose name has not been revealed, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. His girlfriend is in the sixth grade, the Houston Chronicle said.
    “He had consensual sex with his little girlfriend and he loved her. They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” the teen’s mother said.
    Texas law has the “Romeo and Juliet” exception, which means that having sex with a juvenile under the age of consent is not illegal, if you’re less than three years older than the person who is under the age of consent.
    But that law only applies if both sexual partners are at least 14. If you’re 13 or younger, the Romeo and Juliet exception isn’t valid.
    “The idea that a 14-year-old who has sex with a person just a little bit younger than him or her would be treated as the worst of the worst in our society and placed on the sex offender registry is really sick,” said the teenager’s attorney, Joseph Gutheinz. “If he has sex with someone who is younger by just days but is still 13 years old, he could be charged with one of the most serious offenses we have. It just blows my mind.”
    The arrest occurred in May but Gutheinz confirmed to In Justice Today that the case was still pending. He expressed frustration that the case had not been resolved.
    “This is a good kid,” Gutheinz said. “He shouldn’t have to go through this.”
    Gutheinz told In Justice Today that children in this situation have no idea they’re committing a crime until after the fact.
    “These kids don’t understand the law,” he said. “They’re only really worried about mom and dad finding out.”
    Gutheinz said he was seeking to resolve the case in a way that ensured that the teenager would not have to be a registered sex offender.
    The office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg has not commented on the case.
    Jackie Stewart Gravois, an attorney with the Harris County Public Defender’s Office, told the Houston Chronicle that judges don’t usually make juveniles register as sex offenders in cases like this. Judges have the final say in whether someone will be a registered sex offenders.
    “Very rarely do the juvenile judges in Harris County force anyone to register,” she said. “They usually delay it and send them to sex offender treatment and then make a decision.”
    But Ira Ellman, a professor at the UC–Berkeley School of Law, told In Justice Today it’s not unusual to see 14-year-olds charged as sex offenders and facing life on the sex offender registry.
    Some reports, including one from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, have found that the age with the highest number of people arrested for a sex offense is 14, Ellman said.
    The Marshall Project recently reported that more than 800,000 people were on sex offender registry lists nationwide.
    “And contrary to popular belief, violent serial pedophiles do not fill the ranks of the registered,” wrote David Feige, who did the report. “Rather, a wide swath of sexual thoughts and actions can lead to the lifetime of stigmatization that being on the sex offender registry entails.”
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-03-2017 at 08:58 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    why is only the boy charged?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    why is only the boy charged?
    #triggered

These maps are from 2014. Good representations of Americans' pettiness.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ation_and.html
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't like the idea of young teens having sex but there should be no charges for consensual sex. Period. Much less charged with the same charge reserved for actual rapists.

If anything it's a failure of the parents to teach morality but that's a subjective opinion based on my own beliefs.

What I find fascinating is that people really believe that a crime occurs when two people willingly engage in sex or transactions that affect nobody but themselves. By definition, a crime is what happens when someone is an unwilling victim of an action that harms them. Oh well this society is too far gone. Hope the boy's attorney gets him out of this easy...
    No - No - No - No

This is when a teen has made an uninformed choice. The question should always be, "What are the potential consequences of having sex with my girlfriend?" Pregnancy? Disease? Prosecution?

The next question would then be, "Am I willing to risk my entire future for this experience right now?"

If a kid needs parental permission to have his/her ears pierced, he/she is too young to have sex. If he's 14, then she was not 14. How old is she? 12? That's not old enough to make an informed decision. It sure isn't the age of consent.
    Last edited by euphemia; 10-03-2017 at 09:40 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    This is when a teen has made an uninformed choice. The question should always be, "What are the potential consequences of having sex with my girlfriend?" Pregnancy? Disease? Prosecution?

The next question would then be, "Am I willing to risk my entire future for this experience right now?"

If a kid needs parental permission to have his/her ears pierced, he/she is too young to have sex. If he's 14, then she was not 14. How old is she? 12? That's not old enough to make an informed decision. It sure isn't the age of consent.
    Of course. It's a bad decision made by two horny teens. It's sad that this is how they feel they have to express "love" but it's what is plastered all over everything they read, watch, and listen to.

But is he a monster?
    No - No - No - No

Just FWIW, there are 12 yr old girls more mature and more manipulative than some 14yr old boys. They should both be charged if either one is charged, demonstrating the insanity of it all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to know if this is his first warning and also I would want to hear from the girls parents. If this is one of those cases where a horny teenagers just kept pushing his luck, then I say make an example of him.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-03-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Just FWIW, there are 12 yr old girls more mature and more manipulative than some 14yr old boys. They should both be charged if either one is charged, demonstrating the insanity of it all.
    That may well be true, but that's not the point of the article. At one point the word "children" is used to describe this couple. Since when are children able to consent to anything? If the lawyer really wanted to make a compelling case he should have used language that paints them as old enough and mature enough to do what they did.

As a parent, if I have to bear any of the consequences of my child's behavior, then it becomes my decision. Clearly at 14 the boy was not able to support a wife and child if that had been the result of their action. Who would have been forced to pay for medical care if one or both of them came down with an STD? Clearly the parents would have had to provide that support. No, sir, if a person is not willing and able to bear the potential consequence of the behavior, they should not do it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

My name's [redacted] I'm just 14
    And my big crime was showing her mine
    If that don't spook ya here's what will
    I learned all I know from uncle Bill
    If they put me in the system well that's OK
    After years of therapy I'll turn out gay

That may well be true, but that's not the point of the article. At one point the word "children" is used to describe this couple. Since when are children able to consent to anything? If the lawyer really wanted to make a compelling case he should have used language that paints them as old enough and mature enough to do what they did.

As a parent, if I have to bear any of the consequences of my child's behavior, then it becomes my decision. Clearly at 14 the boy was not able to support a wife and child if that had been the result of their action. Who would have been forced to pay for medical care if one or both of them came down with an STD? Clearly the parents would have had to provide that support. No, sir, if a person is not willing and able to bear the potential consequence of the behavior, they should not do it.
    What does any of this have to do with being registered as a sex offender for the rest of your life?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I would like to know if this is his first warning and also I would want to hear from the girls parents. If this is one of those cases where a horny teenagers just kept pushing his lock, then I say make an example of him.
    But not her....clearly you have never raised kids and have forgotten your own youth.
    "The Patriarch"

I would like to know if this is his first warning and also I would want to hear from the girls parents. If this is one of those cases where a horny teenagers just kept pushing his lock, then I say make an example of him.
    Of course you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    But not her....clearly you have never raised kids and have forgotten your own youth.
    I was talking about a scenario where the guy had been warned and didn't heed the warning. Yes, if the news had been of a woman who was arrested for having sex with underage guys, then I think I would have said the same thing for the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course you do.
    Spare the rod, spoil the child. This is how you prevent creating a new generation of degenerates and reprobates.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spare the rod, spoil the child. This is how you prevent creating a new generation of degenerates and reprobates.
    How many generations, exactly, do you think that human teenagers have been $#@!ing?

How'd they get caught anyway?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How many generations, exactly, do you think that human teenagers have been $#@!ing?
    lol

What does any of this have to do with being registered as a sex offender for the rest of your life?
    Nothing.

We also live in an age of society keeping childhood extended. At one time a 14 yr old took over the family business, plowed the fields and was married.
    There is no spoon.

I was talking about a scenario where the guy had been warned and didn't heed the warning. Yes, if the news had been of a woman who was arrested for having sex with underage guys, then I think I would have said the same thing for the girl.
    You can't possibly be this stupid, they are both underaged, girls mature younger than boys and it takes two to tango. They're only two years apart.
    "The Patriarch"

You can't possibly be this stupid, they are both underaged, girls mature younger than boys and it takes two to tango. They're only two years apart.
    No I am not this stupid but good on your for not underestimating the stupidity of the average man. Yes, it takes 2 to tango and its common knowledge that girls mature faster than boys. But if there is a scenario where one party is clearly the pursuit-er(usually the guy), said party has been warned to stay away or else consequences and they refuse. I am totally OK when that party is severely punished for his/her actions.

That is the sort of scenario I was looking for when I replied. If that is stupid in your book, then crown me the king of stupid(new danke sig )

No I am not this stupid but good on your for not underestimating the stupidity of the average man. Yes, it takes 2 to tango and its common knowledge that girls mature faster than boys. But if there is a scenario where one party is clearly the pursuit-er(usually the guy), said party has been warned to stay away or else consequences and they refuse. I am totally OK when that party is severely punished for his/her actions.

That is the sort of scenario I was looking for when I replied. If that is stupid in your book, then crown me the king of stupid(new danke sig )
    Ok, consider yourself crowned. You're automatically assuming it's all on the guy and the girl is just a innocent that was taken advantage of. Why don't you go ask a woman what the likelihood of that is? And anyone who thinks a 14 year old should be branded a sex offender for life in this case has no business being on a forum that's supposed to be for liberty because he or she is calling for a extremely authoritarian government solution to a family matter.
    "The Patriarch"

Ok, consider yourself crowned. You're automatically assuming it's all on the guy and the girl is just a innocent that was taken advantage of. Why don't you go ask a woman what the likelihood of that is? And anyone who thinks a 14 year old should be branded a sex offender for life in this case has no business being on a forum that's supposed to be for liberty because he or she is calling for a extremely authoritarian government solution to a family matter.
    Yes, I assume its the guy chasing because guys generally have a stronger libido than women and thus are usually the chasers especially at a younger age. Are there exceptions to this rule? ofc there are but playing the law of averages, guys are generally going to be the pursuiter 51+ percent of the time. I am not going to ask any women the likelihood of anything cos my experience is more extensive than any answer I can get from a few women willing to answer.

Hold your horses mate, I never actually said he should be branded as a sex offender. I didn't comment on that part of the story just that he(if he was a warned pursuiter) should be made an example of.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I assume its the guy chasing because guys generally have a stronger libido than women and thus are usually the chasers especially at a younger age. Are there exceptions to this rule? ofc there are but playing the law of averages, guys are generally going to be the pursuiter 51+ percent of the time. I am not going to ask any women the likelihood of anything cos my experience is more extensive than any answer I can get from a few women willing to answer.

Hold your horses mate, I never actually said he should be branded as a sex offender. I didn't comment on that part of the story just that he(if he was a warned pursuiter) should be made an example of.
    LMAO. Are you trying to be the Texan these days?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    LMAO. Are you trying to be the Texan these days?
    Geeze, Louis. Take your mind out of the gutter m8, I was actually talking about my life experience not my sexual life experience.

There is no faster way to build a reprobate than to throw them in the prison/industrial complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There is no faster way to build a reprobate than to throw them in the prison/industrial complex.
    But if you make an example of that person, more people see it and it would reduce the likelihood of other following the bad behaviour. 1 reprobate is created while multitude of other budding ones are halted from growing. Win, win, win, win .................................................. .................................... ............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................... lose

What the he'll do you think this thread is about? ( hint, It's about branding a 14 year old as a sex offender for life )

So just what did you mean by making an example out of him? Since the thread is about branding him as a sex offender maybe you should be more clear if you mean something else.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    How'd they get caught anyway?
    Mom found condoms? Juliet bragged about it in homeroom? Romeo told his friends in the team? All it takes is one SJW to overhear some gossip and take it to PC Principal's office. This was never a matter for anybody except the parents to take over, so something tells me the school system got involved early and ratted them out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast