Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bronfman, Clinton, Bezos and Facebook insider trading

Bronfman, Clinton, Bezos and Facebook insider trading

I was looking into the Bronfman family, but this is an interesting topic on its own: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...fficking/page2

The Bronfmans are also in business with Jeff Bezos (according to the “reputable” Forbes the richest man on earth with $112 billion) and Chelsea Clinton...
    In 1988, Bezos started working for Banker’s Trust that’s affiliated with the Bronfmans and the CIA.

Edgar M. Bronfman Jr; Jeff Bezos; and Chelsea Clinton are (were?) all on the board of directors of IAC/Interactivecorp.
    IAC owns many media outlets, including many leading dating sites in North America and Europe.
    In March 2009, IAC/Interactivecorp received a permanent confidentiality exemption from the SEC, so it doesn’t have to report its Google AdSense revenue numbers.

In September 2011, when Barry Diller appointed Chelsea Clinton (married to a Goldman Sachs banker), he also appointed Sonali de Rycker (of the Accel of James Breyer, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs) to the board of IAC. At this time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
    Also in 2011, Diller appointed his protégé and former Disney CEO Michael D. Eisner to the IAC board. Eisner has followed Diller around for most of his profitable career — from NBC, CBS, ABC, Paramount to Disney.
    After Hillary Clinton’s 2016 election “loss” (she tossed it), in March 2017, Chelsea Clinton was rewarded by Barry Diller by making her board director of Expedia (with a market value of $18.6 billion).

Edgar Bronfman Sr and Jr have been funding Graciela Chichilnisky’s and Peter Eisenberger’s carbon dioxide (CO2) sucking company Global Thermostat. In one of those strange coincidences some of its top executives have links to ExxonMobil (Rockefeller’s oil corporation).
    Edgar Jr’s son, Ben Bronfman, is also a manager at Global Thermostat, which has the idea to make money from storing CO2 and then making more by selling it. I’ve though really hard to come up with a non-high-tech solution that sucks CO2 – plants (I guess this won’t make me any money...).

Chichilnisky mentored Jeff Bezos.
    Eisenberger was mentor to Obama’s Energy Secretary Stephen Chu at AT&T Bell Labs.
    Diller’s former IAC executive vice president, Julius Genachowski, attended Harvard Law School with Barack Obama and was Obama’s chairman of the FCC: https://aim4truth.org/2017/12/07/the...elsea-clinton/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/fN45Y)

Facebook insiders sold a large bundle of shares 3 days after its initial public offering, insider trading, including:
    James Breyer and Accel Partners;
    Yuri Milner, DST Global and Mail.ru;
    Mark Zuckerberg;

Goldman Sachs and affiliates;
    Peter Thiel, invested $500,000 in 2004, PayPal co-founder and major Trump backer;
    Meritech Capital Partners;
    Microsoft, invested $240 million in 2007.

Facebook insiders cashed out $13.26 billion of their stock on Day 3 of the Initial Public Offering.
    James W. Breyer was the biggest winner and made $6.51 billion by the sale.
    Yuri Milner was second with $3.79 billion.
    Mark Zuckerberg, made a mere $1.13 billion: http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/...maining-stake/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/ijJPA)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Facebook IPO'd at $40. It now trades at $180. What is your point?

I kind of get the feeling you just hate people who make a lot of money. I honestly can't figure out what you are getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

I kind of get the feeling you just hate people who make a lot of money. I honestly can't figure out what you are getting at.
    Pretty sure it's that they all collude with each other to do it (usually at our expense) and any illegality, like insider trading that would land us little folks in a federal prison, is of no concern to them since they also hand-pick the heads of the enforcement agencies. In other words, it's a giant RICO operation.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Pretty sure it's that they all collude with each other to do it (usually at our expense) and any illegality, like insider trading that would land us little folks in a federal prison, is of no concern to them since they also hand-pick the heads of the enforcement agencies. In other words, it's a giant RICO operation.
    I have no idea what you just tried to say.

I have no idea what you just tried to say.
    You don't know what RICO is?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The Facebook stock price initially went from $38 to a little more than $25 (in May 2012)...
    Until July 2013, the Facebook stock price remained below $37!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The Facebook stock price initially went from $38 to a little more than $25 (in May 2012)...
    Until July 2013, the Facebook stock price remained below $37!
    Okay. Yeah. I was there. I remember. What is your exclamation point for? Guys like Peter Thiel sold out at the bottom. I don't get your point. Are you one of these Communists who think markets should be risk free and everyone should just make oodles of money and if unsophisticated people make poor decisions and they should be protected from that? I get a lot of people did lose in the Facebook IPO. The job of a business and investment bank is to get the highest price possible in an IPO. A lot of people overpaid and lost. Oh well.

Okay. Yeah. I was there. I remember. What is your exclamation point for? Guys like Peter Thiel sold out at the bottom. I don't get your point. Are you one of these Communists who think markets should be risk free and everyone should just make oodles of money and if unsophisticated people make poor decisions and they should be protected from that? I get a lot of people did lose in the Facebook IPO. The job of a business and investment bank is to get the highest price possible in an IPO. A lot of people overpaid and lost. Oh well.
    Insider trading should be legal and uninformed people should stay out of the stock market.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Insider trading should be legal and uninformed people should stay out of the stock market.
    Only if the stock market stops being fed by printed up money. The Fed really is the root of all of our ills, as Dr Paul tried to explain. The simple problem now is that none of the laws on the books are followed or enforced, except against the little guy and the occasional sacrificial lamb.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-29-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Only if the stock market stops being fed by printed up money. The Fed really is the root of all of our ills, as Dr Paul tried to explain. The simple problem now is that none of the laws on the books are followed or enforced, except against the little guy and the occasional sacrificial lamb.
    Money is neutral. It is up to people to use it for evil things (or good things). Ills have always existed- with or without a central bank. But we have to blame somebody or something for our problems.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-29-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Money is neutral. It is up to people to use it for evil things (or good things). Ills have always existed- with or without a central bank. But we have to blame somebody or something for our problems.
    The Fed makes everything worse you disgusting little worm.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Zip says: But we have to blame somebody or something for our problems.
    ----

Riiiight. Neutral. As if central banks and their shell companies buying up equities, mortgages and corporate bonds with money created out of nothing is neutral.

The ridiculous valuations of stock market darlings is proof positive of how the central bank (its member banks, really) distorts the markets, highly favors insiders and kills any notion of currency being anything neutral. Amazon broke $2000/share today and it is barely profitable! But since it's an insider corporation, headed up by CIA assets and is fully agenda compliant, the banks can't pump enough money into it. Same with FB. And Google. And Tesla. And the rest of the market darlings that are nothing more than conditioning tools for the agenda.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-29-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Riiiight. Neutral. As if central banks and their shell companies buying up equities, mortgages and corporate bonds with money created out of nothing is neutral.
    What "shell companies" does the Federal Reserve own?

What "shell companies" does the Federal Reserve own?
    Many of them have the word "bank" somewhere in the title but maybe I should send an FOIA request to ask for a list of all the global shell companies they operate. I'm sure they'll get right on it.

Many of them have the word "bank" somewhere in the title but maybe I should send an FOIA request to ask for a list of all the global shell companies they operate. I'm sure they'll get right on it.
    The Fed doesn't own any banks or companies or equities. (they do own some US Treasury notes and some Mortgage backed securities though they haven't added to them since 2014- they are slowly reducing what they have).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-29-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Zip says: The Fed doesn't own any banks or companies or equities. (they do own some US Treasury notes and some Mortgage backed securities).

Notice that my post you quoted said "central banks", not specifically the Fed. Seen the SNB's US equity portfolio lately? Or the BOJ's? Don't insult my intelligence by trying to claim that they aren't all operating in concert as one global central bank administered by the BIS. Besides, we can't audit FOMC actions so there's no way to know what they're up to.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zip says: The Fed doesn't own any banks or companies or equities. (they do own some US Treasury notes and some Mortgage backed securities).

Notice that my post you quoted said "central banks", not specifically the Fed. Seen the SNB's US equity portfolio lately? Or the BOJ's? Don't insult my intelligence by trying to claim that they aren't all operating in concert as one global central bank administered by the BIS. Besides, we can't audit FOMC actions so there's no way to know what they're up to.
    Want to lean what the FOMC is up to? No big secret. Read the transcripts of their meetings right here: https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/677#section-2010

Yes, Switzerland Central bank has purchased some securities. They hold about $90 billion worth which is not that much (about ten percent of their balance sheet). https://qz.com/1140322/check-out-the...ent-portfolio/ Bank of Japan has also purchased stocks. But those are exceptions among central banks. The Fed by law is not allowed to own any stocks.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-29-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Guys like Peter Thiel sold out at the bottom.
    Let’s look at the blood sucker Peter Thiel.

Thiel invested $500,000 in 2004.
    In May 2014 he sold 1,6844,066 shares (for $37.58 nowhere near the "bottom") and made $633 million.
    He could have bought back his 1,6844,066 shares at $20 for $337 million 3 months later.

With the remaining almost 300 million dollars he could have bought human blood to drink, and buy political influence, for example by funding Jared Kushner, Donald Trump, Ron Paul and Rand Paul...

I don't get your point. Are you one of these Communists who think markets should be risk free and everyone should just make oodles of money and if unsophisticated people make poor decisions and they should be protected from that?
    In our Brave new world a small group of criminals control the markets. Because they "control" the markets there's no way they can lose: they will always be able to buy low and sell high.

In Communism a small group of people "are more equal than others", just like in our so-called "free market".
    This isn't a free market, but a small group of criminals who use their influence to keep the masses enslaved. Money and the stock markets are just some of the tools they use.

Let’s look at the blood sucker Peter Thiel.

Thiel invested $500,000 in 2004.
    In May 2014 he sold 1,6844,066 shares (for $37.58 nowhere near the "bottom") and made $633 million.
    He could have bought back his 1,6844,066 shares at $20 for $337 million 3 months later.
    That was only half his stake. Not only did he not buyback at the bottom, he sold his other half at the bottom and the stock has gone up nine fold since then.

In our Brave new world a small group of criminals control the markets. Because they "control" the markets there's no way they can lose: they will always be able to buy low and sell high.

In Communism a small group of people "are more equal than others", just like in our so-called "free market".
    This isn't a free market, but a small group of criminals who use their influence to keep the masses enslaved. Money and the stock markets are just some of the tools they use.
    No. Actually that is a myth. Nobody the controls the market. Not Peter Thiel. Not George Soros. No one. And if Peter Thiel controlled the market, why was his hedge fund so $#@!ty. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rd-losing-year

There are no criminals controlling the market. Making money is hard for everyone. No it is not easy to buy low and sell high. George Soros is probably wrong on 70% of his market calls. He is a good risk taker though. He is good at admitting he is wrong and cutting his losses and he is also good at riding winners. There is no civilization without money to facilitate trade. And there is no civilization without being able to raise funds through capital markets. I must have missed the sign that said BernieSandersforums.com
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-30-2018 at 06:44 AM.

No. Actually that is a myth. Nobody the controls the market. Not Peter Thiel. Not George Soros. No one.
    There are a handful of investment funds that completely dominate the US economy.

You've made similar ridiculous posts in the thread I started on that: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eet-own-the-US

No. Actually that is a myth. Nobody the controls the market. Not Peter Thiel. Not George Soros. No one. And if Peter Thiel controlled the market, why was his hedge fund so $#@!ty. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rd-losing-year
    2011? Everybody's hedge fund was in the $#@!ter in 2011. How was Thiel's personal wealth? That's a much better measure. Besides, most of that money from the 08 crisis ended up in the coffers of the Vatican. Long story there though.

There are no criminals controlling the market. Making money is hard for everyone. No it is not easy to buy low and sell high. George Soros is probably wrong on 70% of his market calls. He is a good risk taker though. He is good at admitting he is wrong and cutting his losses and he is also good at riding winners. There is no civilization without money to facilitate trade. And there is no civilization without being able to raise funds through capital markets. I must have missed the sign that said BernieSandersforums.com
    Perhaps you don't understand that people like Peter Thiel aren't just some random billionaires that got lucky. Thiel is a Bilderberger and has documented connections to the "deep state", via his ownership of Palantir, developer of NSA product PRISM, at least. He's as insider as it gets and of course is notified of the "next big thing" (like Paypal and Facebook) before it is pushed to the sheep for wide consumption. That is the very definition of "insider trading" but of course deep staters never enforce the law against fellow deep staters (it's a Freemason thing).

Btw, we already live in Bernieland and have for a long time. It's just that no one has told the sheep yet. Every dollar in existence is created through someone else's debt, which is about as socialist as it gets. No one owns anything, they only rent it. When .01% ALREADY control the lion's share of assets and everyone else is slaving along more-or-less-equally-poor, it's already a socialist system. That is how socialist/communist systems end up. Most of the wealth at the top of the pyramid and everyone else just trying to get by.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-30-2018 at 11:16 AM.

George Soros is probably wrong on 70% of his market calls. He is a good risk taker though. He is good at admitting he is wrong and cutting his losses and he is also good at riding winners. There is no civilization without money to facilitate trade. And there is no civilization without being able to raise funds through capital markets.
    The family office of George Soros of President Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner financed Cadre with $250 million in 2015: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lections/page4

Interestingly some of the “insiders” that made more than 13 billion dollars in the IPO of Facebook have (also) funded the Cadre.

In 2015, Yuri Milner “invested” $850,000 in the Cadre start-up in New York, owned by Jared and his brother Joshua Kushner (with a third associate). The complete group of investors included Peter Thiel, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Blackstone: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6633986

I'm just glad that the one-party Republicon-Democrooks is so very "civilised"!

Barry Diller is the chairman of the board of Expedia, and his IAC (InterActiveCorp) owns a variety of social media, dating sites, including Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Investopedia, Tinder, Match, OkCupid and Ask.fm.
    Diller helped create the Fox Broadcasting Company with Jared Kushner’s and Jacob Rothschild’s good friend Rupert Murdoch.

Edgar Bronfman Jr., Michael Eisner and Chelsea Clinton are on the board of directors of IAC.
    Diller has also put Chelsea Clinton on the board of another company.

Barry Diller and his wife Diane von Furstenberg are good friends with Josh Kushner (Jared’s brother) and his supermodel fiancée Karlie Kloss.
    Diller had this to say of Ivanka Trump (and the "evil character" Donald):
    I mean, we were friendly.
    I would sit next to her every once in a while at a dinner. And I, as everyone did, was like, ‘Oh, my God, how could this evil character have spawned such a polite, gracious person? I don’t think we feel that way now.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/s...iller-iac.html

Bizarrely both Kloss and Joshua Kushner expressed their support for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...-the-paparazzi

In 2009, Jared Kushner’s Observer Media Group acquired an 80% stake in Barry Diller’s e-mail service Very Short List: https://nypost.com/2009/06/15/most-o...ng-to-kushner/

Soros sells Facebook, Goldman and Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2
    George Soros is probably wrong on 70% of his market calls. He is a good risk taker though. He is good at admitting he is wrong and cutting his losses and he is also good at riding winners. There is no civilization without money to facilitate trade. And there is no civilization without being able to raise funds through capital markets.
    The Soros Fund Management (SFM) of George Soros has sold substantial shares of Facebook, Netflix, and Goldman Sachs stock before the shares in these 3 companies came tumbling down, saving $17.7 million (if SFM wouldn’t have sold these shares).
    Facebook lost almost 20%, Goldman Sachs nearly 15% and Netflix even dropped 29% of its share price this quarter.

Soros Fund Management owned 159,200 shares of Facebook at the start of the third quarter. By the time the third quarter ended on October 1, SFM had sold all of these shares (the precise date isn’t reported).
    On 25 July, Facebook sold at $217.50 a share; the next day, it fell 19% (erasing $120 billion in shareholder wealth). The stock has continued to fall ever since; to $127 per share last Tuesday.

In a distraction move, Facebook admitted that it hired public relations firm Definers Public Affairs to show that its critics are tied to Soros, after the Soros funded Open Society Foundations blasted Facebook for promoting “distortions” about Soros.
    Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros said that Facebook and Google are "obstacles to innovation" and are a “menace” to society whose "days are numbered".
    In November 2017, Soros sold 300,000 shares in Facebook, but then bought them back in the summer of 2018.

In the last 5 weeks, Netflix came down with more than 15%. Soros Fund Management sold 106,400 shares of Netflix in the third quarter, reducing its stake by 89% (by the end of September, SFM held only 13,800 Netflix shares).
    This past summer, Netflix sold at a high of more than $418 this has dropped to $262 a share.

Goldman stock began to tumble earlier this month after the Justice Department announced charges against 2 former employees for their role in embezzlement of Malaysian sovereign wealth fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB)
    Soros Fund Management reduced its stake from 64,814 shares at the end of June to 28,206 shares by the end of September: https://www.barrons.com/articles/geo...led-1542801600

This either means that George Soros had advance insider knowledge of the events leading to the crash of these shares or that he’s some sort of financial wizard that is simply better at analysing the data that’s available to everybody...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This either means that George Soros had advance insider knowledge of the events leading to the crash of these shares or that he’s some sort of financial wizard that is simply better at analysing the data that’s available to everybody...
    He is greatest speculator in human history. So yeah, that kind of qualifies him as a financial wizard. There aren't a bunch of insiders secretly controlling you. Soros put up huge numbers in the 70s with just Jim Rogers and a secretary in a small office. Nobody from the Illuminati was giving him secret stock tips then.

Notably you don't point out that he is wrong ALL THE TIME. In fact loses on most trades. He is good at cutting losers and letting winners run. He is really good at maximizing when he is right. https://ivanhoff.com/2014/03/06/diff...-george-soros/

For example, when Trump was elected he lost a billion betting against the market. https://www.businessinsider.com/geor...lection-2017-1

or shorting Dot Coms in the late 90s. https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...nance.business

or being the biggest loser in the 1987 market crash https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...os-worst-trade
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 11-27-2018 at 01:05 PM.

The Soros Fund Management (SFM) of George Soros has sold substantial shares of Facebook, Netflix, and Goldman Sachs stock before the shares in these 3 companies came tumbling down, saving $17.7 million (if SFM wouldn’t have sold these shares).
    Facebook lost almost 20%, Goldman Sachs nearly 15% and Netflix even dropped 29% of its share price this quarter.

Soros Fund Management owned 159,200 shares of Facebook at the start of the third quarter. By the time the third quarter ended on October 1, SFM had sold all of these shares (the precise date isn’t reported).
    On 25 July, Facebook sold at $217.50 a share; the next day, it fell 19% (erasing $120 billion in shareholder wealth). The stock has continued to fall ever since; to $127 per share last Tuesday.

In a distraction move, Facebook admitted that it hired public relations firm Definers Public Affairs to show that its critics are tied to Soros, after the Soros funded Open Society Foundations blasted Facebook for promoting “distortions” about Soros.
    Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros said that Facebook and Google are "obstacles to innovation" and are a “menace” to society whose "days are numbered".
    In November 2017, Soros sold 300,000 shares in Facebook, but then bought them back in the summer of 2018.

In the last 5 weeks, Netflix came down with more than 15%. Soros Fund Management sold 106,400 shares of Netflix in the third quarter, reducing its stake by 89% (by the end of September, SFM held only 13,800 Netflix shares).
    This past summer, Netflix sold at a high of more than $418 this has dropped to $262 a share.

Goldman stock began to tumble earlier this month after the Justice Department announced charges against 2 former employees for their role in embezzlement of Malaysian sovereign wealth fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB)
    Soros Fund Management reduced its stake from 64,814 shares at the end of June to 28,206 shares by the end of September: https://www.barrons.com/articles/geo...led-1542801600

Facebook shares started tumbling in July- well before Soros Fund Management sold their shares. On July 24th it had peaked at $214 a share. It steadily declined in price after that. He did have 159,000 shares. https://eresearch.fidelity.com/erese...=COMBINED&sb=1

Based on that, he sold at $136 a share (since the sale resulted in $21.7 million https://www.nasdaq.com/quotes/instit...35125/sold-out ) so it was down quite a bit from that high of $214 (36% off its high).

Insider trading or recognizing a trend? He certainly did not sell at the top.

And those holdings were relatively small- as a percent of the fund and as a percent of Facebook shares. They also sold out of Hilton Hotels, Discover, Eastman Kodak, Tiffany, United Technologies, Marathon Oil, and US Gas among others in the quarter.

The fund has a high turnover- they buy stocks moving up and sell ones moving down. Out of 209 different stocks they had that quarter, they sold out of about a quarter of them (57) and bought shares in 49 new companies. They changed their positions (added or sold but not necessarily all of the shares) in 196 of those 209 companies. They aren't a "buy and hold" fund like Berkshire-Hathaway. They only purchased those Facebook shares in August at about $170 a share hoping that they had bottomed out. When they continued to fall, they sold.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-27-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Soros is an international intel agency cut-out. A mere middleman that is there to absorb the concentrated ire of low info people that really think one man is capable of causing so much strife. George Soros isn't even his real name. I don't recall the specifics but I recall reading that the word "Soros" is an occult term itself.

Based on that, he sold at $136 a share (since the sale resulted in $21.7 million https://www.nasdaq.com/quotes/instit...35125/sold-out ) so it was down quite a bit from that high of $214 (36% off its high).

Insider trading or recognizing a trend? He certainly did not sell at the top.
    Where did you get the precise selling date? Without knowing the date he sold, you couldn't know that he sold at "$136 a share"...
    Or did I miss something?

He is greatest speculator in human history. So yeah, that kind of qualifies him as a financial wizard. There aren't a bunch of insiders secretly controlling you. Soros put up huge numbers in the 70s with just Jim Rogers and a secretary in a small office. Nobody from the Illuminati was giving him secret stock tips then.
    Anybody could be the "greatest speculator" with advance knowledge of events that are about to happen.
    George Soros was convicted in France for insider trading (if I remember correctly involving Societe Generale). The case went all the way to the EHRM. The EHRM violated its own rules by not publishing the verdict in English (I don't read French very well)...

Soros is an international intel agency cut-out. A mere middleman that is there to absorb the concentrated ire of low info people that really think one man is capable of causing so much strife. George Soros isn't even his real name. I don't recall the specifics but I recall reading that the word "Soros" is an occult term itself.
    You could call György Schwartz a "mere middleman", but that doesn't mean he isn't very high in the world hierarchy.
    Of course he couldn't have become a multibillionaire without help. He actually started his "career" when he was something like 14 years old by helping the Nazis to loot Hungarian Jews...

In late 1989, George Soros arranged with Polish Prime Minister Mieczyslaw Rakowski and the leaders of Solidarnosc to bankrupt its industrial and agricultural enterprises, using astronomical interest rates, withholding state credits, and burdening firms with unpayable debts. After the economy of Poland crashed the economy could be bough dirt cheap. You probably already know that Solidarnosc was supported by the Polish Pope John Paul II.

In late 1991, Soros arranged a similar plan with the Yeltsin circle for Russia. It was Soros who introduced Jeffery Sachs and shock therapy (draconian cuts in state spending to an economy that totally depended on the state) into Russia. Since 2 January 1992, shock therapy was introduced with chaos and hyperinflation as a result.

In 1997, George Soros, was armed with an undisclosed credit line from a group of international banks including Citigroup. They gambled that Thailand would be forced to devalue the baht and break from its peg to the dollar. In May 1997, Soros and Julian Robertson unleashed a speculative attack on the Thai currency and stocks. By June, Thailand was forced to float the baht and ask the IMF for “help”. Swiftly the same hedge funds and banks crashed the Philippines, Indonesia and finally South Korea, making billions in the process: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?501823-Enslaved-by-World-Bank-and-IMF

The most important player to arrange the civil war in Yugoslavia appears to be George Soros.
    In 1991, Soros through his Open Society Institute (OSI) financed the ”independent” radio station B92 to broadcast anti-Milosevic propaganda. Already the same year Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia and (in 1992) Bosnia declared their independence.
    In 1991, Germany was the first to recognise the independence of Croatia and Slovenia, after which the United States declared Bosnia's independence in 1992: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...oros-amp-Mabel
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-28-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Where did you get the precise selling date? Without knowing the date he sold, you couldn't know that he sold at "$136 a share"...
    Or did I miss something?

Anybody could be the "greatest speculator" with advance knowledge of events that are about to happen.
    George Soros was convicted in France for insider trading (if I remember correctly involving Societe Generale). The case went all the way to the EHRM. The EHRM violated its own rules by not publishing the verdict in English (I don't read French very well)...
    Math. The link says how much money they got from the sale- $21 million. Another link said how many shares they had purchased (159,000). Divide money by number of shares and you get the price ($136 a share). Then check the historical price of the stock and when it was that price. There you go.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast