Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, about that laptop...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Read what Todd said. Read it very carefully.

Q didn't do jack $#@!. Neither did Trump. Nobody's saying the Bidens aren't running wild. Just the opposite. A thousand promises were made, four years of golden opportunity drifted lazily by, and nothing was done about the Bidens. Nothing whatsoever.

So, what were they doing? Q was distracting Republicans by convincing them something was being done, while Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, J&J and Trump were kicking off an even bigger crime at Warp Speed.

Just the facts, man.
    That's certainly a reasonable interpretation. Our difference is that you consider it case-closed, I do not. Time will surely tell. And you go into a hyper-ventilating panic-attack every time somebody fails to chant "Q is literally the devil!" along with you. And for the record, yes, that's hyperbole, no it's not "putting words in your mouth". Or crack pipes.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    And you go into a hyper-ventilating panic-attack every time somebody fails...
    If you can't beat 'em, throw adjectives at 'em.

You do get boring after a while. I knew people in junior high who were better at the if I can make him look silly I can win the argument without ever having a leg to stand on game.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-02-2022 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    The play-acting that Hunter's laptop was actually not a thing.
    Yeah, no, I've never said anything about it not being a thing. Not when it first came out, and not since.

What I have done is mock all of the hilarious bull$#@! and idiots surrounding it.

Like so:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Tucker is probably waiting for the 2 year anniversary of receiving a copy of the laptop before he does anything with it.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Read what Todd said. Read it very carefully.

Q didn't do jack $#@!. Neither did Trump. Nobody's saying the Bidens aren't running wild. Just the opposite. A thousand promises were made, four years of golden opportunity drifted lazily by, and nothing was done about the Bidens. Nothing whatsoever.

So, what were they doing? Q was distracting Republicans by convincing them something was being done, while Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, J&J and Trump were kicking off an even bigger crime at Warp Speed.

Just the facts, man.
    Exactly... been saying this forever!

Not to mention little things like Julian still being locked up. But who cares about free press?
    There is no spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, no, I've never said anything about it not being a thing. Not when it first came out, and not since.
    Heh ok

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //

So, ABOUT that laptop... @TheCount

So, ABOUT that laptop... @TheCount

So, still nothing?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So, still nothing?
    FBI coaching the entire US media (including "dissident" voices like The Intercept) on how to report the Hunter Biden laptop story is "nothing"?? Are you KGB? I mean that, unironically -- are you? How can you be that far out of touch with reality?!

FBI coaching the entire US media (including "dissident" voices like The Intercept) on how to report the Hunter Biden laptop story is "nothing"?? Are you KGB? I mean that, unironically -- are you? How can you be that far out of touch with reality?!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, still nothing?
    Nothing but pictures of the FBI burying it in a hole.

There was a time liberals were expected to have enough sense to disapprove of such things. You know. So when they say they're for civil liberties, they don't show the world their hypocrisy.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Nothing but pictures of the FBI burying it in a hole.

There was a time liberals were expected to have enough sense to disapprove of such things. You know. So when they say they're for civil liberties, they don't show the world their hypocrisy.
    The left has become clinically insane. Absolutely devoid of reality.

(and they think the same of us!)
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The left has become clinically insane. Absolutely devoid of reality.

(and they think the same of us!)
    The difference between a man and a lemming is, to a lemming not jumping off the cliff is insane.

Got myocarditis yet, Your Grace?

The difference between a man and a lemming is, to a lemming not jumping off the cliff is insane.

Got myocarditis yet, Your Grace?
    Nope. My blood remains pure

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nope.
    Counts are traditionally addressed as Your Grace. Texans are traditionally addressed as Bubba.

Sorry. I directed a comment at each of you in one post. I guess nobody saw me turn to face the other one before I continued speaking.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-02-2023 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hunter had access to classified State Dept. information regarding Ukraine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123