Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Has Covid - Taking Ivermectin - "Feels Great"

Joe Rogan Has Covid - Taking Ivermectin - "Feels Great"

He was treated with monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, z-pac, prednisone, NAD drip, vitamin drip

Came down with it Saturday night, headache, fever, took the test Sunday and tested positive and started treatments right away. Felt better Monday, even better Tuesday, and today (Wed) feels really good, looks great.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretending that ‘Covid’ exists at all is part of the psyop.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He was treated with monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, z-pac, prednisone, NAD drip, vitamin drip

Came down with it Saturday night, headache, fever, took the test Sunday and tested positive and started treatments right away. Felt better Monday, even better Tuesday, and today (Wed) feels really good, looks great.
    I'm not a Doctor, but I believe the Prednisone would not be necessary unless his blood oxygen level started to drop. That med has far more potential adverse effects than Ivermectin. It could make things worse.

Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin and the various supplements are all good ideas, especially very early.

And for the vast majority of people, they will recover very quickly, even without any treatments. Remember, many people were completely asymptomatic with COVID-19.

I believe I had it early on, and my major symptom was a single day of extreme fatigue, feeling like I was going to come down with a flu. A few days of the sniffles after that. No treatments other than rest, vitamin C and D. COVID has a wide variety of effects on people, but most have fairly mild cases, some even asymptomatic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Incorrect reaction, comrade. This is the only reaction to the virus that is approved by the Ministry of Truth:

A calm, rational reaction to the virus by a widely recognizable public figure might give the impression that this is something less than a TOTAL GLOBAL EMERGENCY. Your political crime has already been reported and agents from the Ministry of Love will be visiting you shortly...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Incorrect reaction, comrade. This is the only reaction to the virus that is approved by the Ministry of Truth:

A calm, rational reaction to the virus by a widely recognizable public figure might give the impression that this is something less than a TOTAL GLOBAL EMERGENCY. Your political crime has already been reported and agents from the Ministry of Love will be visiting you shortly...
    Exactly. But IMHO, the overuse or inappropriate use of any treatment or supplement can constitute an over-reaction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dont-panic-300x252.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	8306
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Exactly. But IMHO, the overuse or inappropriate use of any treatment or supplement can constitute an over-reaction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dont-panic-300x252.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	8306
    I get it. And everybody has their own medical outlook and is going to make their choices according to that outlook. So Rogan handled it in the way he thought best, along with medical advice. I wouldn't handle it exactly the same way he did, but the key is that he handled it rationally. That's like... a thought-crime nowadays. Can't be rational about the virus! It's WAY TOO IMPORTANT to be rational!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I get it. And everybody has their own medical outlook and is going to make their choices according to that outlook. So Rogan handled it in the way he thought best, along with medical advice. I wouldn't handle it exactly the same way he did, but the key is that he handled it rationally. That's like... a thought-crime nowadays. Can't be rational about the virus! It's WAY TOO IMPORTANT to be rational!!!
    Rogan handled it with an eye towards early treatment, which is key.

I am of the opinion that if you are an otherwise healthy individual you get over it without any serious issue. No need for anything other than time and rest. Let the low grade fever do its job. Old people with other health issues need to be more concerned. It has been reported that many people get it and didn't even know they had it and recover without issue. Why take anything if it is not needed?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is COVID diagnosed? A positive test and presenting symptoms? Does anyone think that some high profile people have reported to have COVID that actually did not? I see some Rapper or Celebrity that advertises about vehicle warranty insurance and acts like he is concerned with the cost of a transmission. Get real. I personally don't think that a multimillionaire is concerned with the cost of a transmission repair. They probably don't even own cars that go out of factory warranty and have several brand new cars at their disposal at all times. Point is who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I am of the opinion that if you are an otherwise healthy individual you get over it without any serious issue. No need for anything other than time and rest. Let the low grade fever do its job. Old people with other health issues need to be more concerned. It has been reported that many people get it and didn't even know they had it and recover without issue. Why take anything if it is not needed?
    In all age groups, it affects some % of healthy people and some greater % of people with comorbidities. In older age groups it impacts a greater % of both of these. In younger groups, it is very rare, but it does impact some people who are healthy and some greater number of people who are not.

For some people, largely those who get more sick, the spike protein seems to cause a lot of damage, in some cases longterm, whether you get it from the vaccine or the virus. It is what they call "long covid", and some people are getting "long covid" from the vaccines as well.

Using cheap, effective, widely available medications along with immune enhancing supplementation decreases the chances of having these longterm consequences. Death is not the only consequence from having Covid.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-02-2021 at 03:46 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How is COVID diagnosed? A positive test and presenting symptoms? Does anyone think that some high profile people have reported to have COVID that actually did not? I see some Rapper or Celebrity that advertises about vehicle warranty insurance and acts like he is concerned with the cost of a transmission. Get real. I personally don't think that a multimillionaire is concerned with the cost of a transmission repair. They probably don't even own cars that go out of factory warranty and have several brand new cars at their disposal at all times. Point is who knows?
    In all age groups, it affects some % of healthy people and some greater % of people with comorbidities. In older age groups it impacts a greater % of both of these. In younger groups, it is very rare, but it does impact some people who are healthy and some greater number of people who are not.
    You didn't even come close to answering his question. How do you know Joe Rogan had the disease? He could have had any old cold or flu. He could have had nothing at all, and this is a stunt.

You took his word for it. Once you took his word for it, you not only took the fact that he "looks great" (I think he's a homely bastard, myself) as proof Ivermectin works (I'm not saying it doesn't), you took your assessment that he looks healthy as proof that he had gotten sick and recovered.

Are you like the liberals? Is our skepticism over something you take on blind faith alone proof of our stupidity?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-02-2021 at 06:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You didn't even come close to answering his question. How do you know Joe Rogan had the disease? He could have had any old cold or flu. He could have had nothing at all, and this is a stunt.

You took his word for it. Once you took his word for it, you not only took the fact that he "looks great" (I think he's a homely bastard, myself) as proof Ivermectin works (I'm not saying it doesn't), you took your assessment that he looks healthy as proof that he had gotten sick and recovered.

Are you like the liberals? Is our skepticism over something you take on blind faith alone proof of our stupidity?
    Can't speak for Rogan, but when I had it there were some drastic differences to a normal flu. The complete loss of smell was nothing I experienced before. I'm not talking about a stuffy nose where it severely restricts your smell. I'm talking nothing. Taste was just the basic tastes you have on your tung. If something was salty, I could only taste the salt, etc.. I assume this is what people mean when they say they lost their sense of taste.

I had what felt like a chest cold for the about three days. I took a PCR test not for any trust of the test itself, but because I wanted to have a documented positive result. Whether I actually had it or not at the time wasn't as important to me.

The test swap they gave me in the kit at Walgreens cleared my sinuses completely for about 4 hours. After which I became way more sick. Like a normal flu at it's peak. This lasted about 2 days and then improved like a normal illness. The strange thing was that I didn't feel particularly bad until after the test. Coincidence, I don't know. I do know there's something going around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    I've had too many personal friends to get sick from something they had never experienced for me to believe the virus doesn't exist at this point.

It is a Cold... and perhaps an Engineered Cold. but still a Cold.

Quite Survivable ,, but highly overblown.

The Jab is another thing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don’t listen to Rogan often. Did he ever have COVID in the past? Was he vaccinated? Was he taking Ivermectin before he got sick?

Joe Rogan Smeared For Taking 'Horse Medicine' For COVID, Candace Owens Banned From Testing Facility

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Refused a test? Not allowed to take a test because she's anti-vax?

So, they're trying to arrange it so people can't get one of their false positives if those people might use their "proof" of superior natural immunity to escape the gene jab?

I don’t listen to Rogan often. Did he ever have COVID in the past? Was he vaccinated? Was he taking Ivermectin before he got sick?
    He has not knowingly had COVID in the past. I can't find anything on whether he was vaccinated, either way. He did get in A LOT of trouble a while back on his show for saying that if a young healthy person asked him if they should get the vaccine, he would advise against it.

He did not take ivermectin as a prophylactic, just a treatment. He had a great interview with Brett Weinstein and Dr. Pierre Kory on the topic of ivermectin a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Refused a test? Not allowed to take a test because she's anti-vax?

So, they're trying to arrange it so people can't get one of their false positives if those people might use their "proof" of superior natural immunity to escape the gene jab?
    I went to an outdoor electronic music festival last weekend with over 70,000 attendees, in California no less. I had to get a covid test within three days of the festival. The PCR tests are "free", but they take 3 days to get the results.. so I got a rapid antigen test. They are $100 - $130 a pop. Getting the vaccine is "free", not getting it can rack up quite a bill if you want to participate in society.

https://twitter.com/wokal_distance/s...82481848623114

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/wokal_distance/s...82481848623114
    Well. Rogan didn't become He Who Must Not Be Named. That is progress.

Useful stunt.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I've had too many personal friends to get sick from something they had never experienced for me to believe the virus doesn't exist at this point.
    I have too many family members who work in large hospitals to believe any of it.

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...72951081762820

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty
    I believe I had it early on, and my major symptom was a single day of extreme fatigue, feeling like I was going to come down with a flu. A few days of the sniffles after that. No treatments other than rest, vitamin C and D. COVID has a wide variety of effects on people, but most have fairly mild cases, some even asymptomatic.
    I had a similar experience last year around April I think but, I blamed it on wearing a mask to go shopping. After that I stopped complying with wearing a mask.

The flu (or anything else I've ever had for that matter up to this point) has never caused me to lose taste/smell for 3 weeks. That was arguably the strangest thing about it for me. I do agree that this entire thing is a psyop though, from the first videos that left the "streets of Wuhan."

I don't think we need to be experts to see this is a very rational stance to take. It's what I did. I stayed in bed for a day, took vitamins, went out into the sunlight for a bit, etc. I was fine. And the funny thing is, the overwhelming majority of people who test positive are told just that: go home and stay away from other people as much as you can for 7-10 days, etc. That's it. But everyone acts like once you get it you're gonna die.

The PCR was the standard bearer for it despite it not really being an accurate means for this type of testing. What we've been told is that the PCR test runs cycles and the experts in white coats tell us they found covid samples and hence is a positive test. Despite the FACT that even Fauci himself made note of last year that a test ran at 30-35 cycles will find ANYTHING, even dead nucleotides from dead covid viruses... even then the test is considered positive (hence why there were so many "asymptomatic" or people with hardly any symptoms testing positive). Most labs from what we know were cycling these tests 35-40 times.

-

In short, I suppose I believe covid-19 itself is "real" and is impacting people, more or less. What I think is the massive psyop has been our response to it. It's being used as a political tool by the oligarchs and perverts who want to destroy us. I think masks are largely ineffective and if they would have let it run through everyone last Spring, we would have been over it by Summer.
    Viruses pop up randomly from time to time and NATURAL herd immunity is usually achieved. But hey, the experts and medical community decided to toss out hundreds of years of research, science, medical advice, etc. because of the media's constant FEAR campaign. And because money.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 09-03-2021 at 07:38 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I should add to the above that I never actually tested for covid because I think it's completely unnecessary. We were sick after some people we were around were sick and they tested positive. And the flu has been miraculously eradicated, right?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    And the flu has been miraculously eradicated, right?
    Hey. If Rogan's CMT is having trouble with it, what chance does mere influenza have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast