Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/25/20 PA legislature public hearing on election fraud. Livestream....

11/25/20 PA legislature public hearing on election fraud. Livestream....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So this is a presentation to them by Giuliani.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So this is a presentation to them by Giuliani.
    Yes. Seems that way. I think witnesses will also speak.

Also today in PA....

Judge Blocks Certification of Pennsylvania Election Results Until Friday Hearing

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/2...riday-hearing/

Wow.. some good stuff coming out.

Apparently they counted 700,000 more mail in ballots than they sent out..
    Last edited by dannno; 11-25-2020 at 12:06 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Let’s be perfectly clear. If this was the Biden team contesting the election, this hearing would be covered on every major channel.

Instead, only OANN is covering it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    So is this the Kracken?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Let’s be perfectly clear. If this was the Biden team contesting the election, this hearing would be covered on every major channel.

True

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You know it!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    So is this the Kracken?
    No. That's Sidney Powel who will be speaking today in GA regarding election machine manipulation. This, with Guiliani takes a different tact which mostly deals with voting impropriety and mail in ballots.

Exactly. If Biden was the one that was up by 10 points in these battleground states on election night, you go to bed thinking that Biden has won, only to wake up and find out that Trump won these states, Biden would be furious and start accusing Trump of using voter fraud to win.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The opsec guy dropping some bombs...

They had spikes on the machines, one as big as 300k at once.. spikes totaling over 600k votes, with only 3,200 votes for Trump during the same time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The computer data scientist talked about the vote machines and how they can be adjusted at all levels by all kinds of people, including hackers. He also pointed out it could be done by one bad actor or a team. It's the Distributed Election Fraud Model...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The opsec guy dropping some bombs...

They had spikes on the machines, one as big as 300k at once.. spikes totaling over 600k votes, with only 3,200 votes for Trump during the same time.
    The entire room laughed when this was revealed, as they should because nobody thinks this is possible.

Indeed

The Fake News Media aka the SEE BS Network is still controlled by the CIA and Deep State

Ugh. There was lots of great testimony - but now trump is giving a political statement.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ugh. There was lots of great testimony - but now trump is giving a political statement.
    Yeah, they honestly could have left his address out.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yeah, they honestly could have left his address out.
    Someone needs to hang up that phone!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    97% of Republicans think the election was rigged as well as some Democrats and Independents. He's not going to convince those people of the opposite by calling in and making any statement.

Pretty amazing that PA legislators are airing this out in open

Not sure where it goes, but love having it above table.

OK. This is what I have been waiting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    OK. This is what I have been waiting to see.
    Haven't seen any Dem Senators yet. Are they even there?? Because I'd like to see them get on the record.

ETA: Just saw that it's the Majority Policy Committee.

Well, it looks like the PA Senate Majority is solidly on the side of setting aside the election "results" in PA.

I'm actually surprised to see it. It'll be interesting to see if they hold up.

Can somebody post the guy who said they had a 600,000 spike in votes tabulated & only 3,000 something went for Trump.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Can somebody post the guy who said they had a 600,000 spike in votes tabulated & only 3,000 something went for Trump.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-in-90-minutes

Cheers to the Senate majority. Teach the bastard s a lesson so they won’t attempt to steal another election.

Gettysburg made America proud today

Hats off to PA Senate, courage & truth telling

BREAKING: Twitter BANS Pennsylvania Senator Who Organized Election Integrity Hearing

The campaign Twitter account of Pennsylvania Senator Doug Mastriano, who organized Wednesday’s election integrity hearing, has been banned.
    Senator Mastriano of Pennsylvania’s 33rd District, organized and chaired the hearing in the state’s Senate today on election integrity that featured an appearance by President Donald Trump.

National File verified that the account @DougMastriano was that of the Senator’s. At the time of writing, there has been no reason given as to why the account was banned from Twitter.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/2...grity-hearing/

The truth must not be seen. It's crazy - I used to think this was a Ron Paul thing. Now, it's everywhere.

Imagine being one of those poor saps whose entire reality beyond their vision is shaped by their vantage point of Plato's cave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast