Thread: Gary Johnson $15.00 for 15%

Red face Gary Johnson $15.00 for 15%

Well Liberty Movement,

The Gary Johnson 2016 campaign is getting a huge burst of funding for his Presidential campaigns. The $15.00 for 15% campaign to get into the Presidential and Vice Presidential debates is truly ratcheting up. So far the national campaign has raised over 630,000 and has over 64,000 pledges to donate $15.00 on August 15th. So, the campaign could raise over 1.5 million and maybe 2 million plus in this fundraising effort. Now, we all know this kind of fundraising pales in comparisons to Ron Paul of 2007/2008 and 2012, but it is inspiring considering that Gary Johnson only raised 300k before May 31st and now is on track to fund raise several times that amount in less than seven days.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Official site to contribute:

https://www.johnsonweld.com/
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I'm for Johnson. I'm voting for him and I encourage others too. I'm not donating. He's not going to make the 15% in 5 polls criteria unless something unprecedented happens. So it's just money wasted imo.

I donated. I know he's unlikely to win, but there's still a chance of him making the debates. I'd really like to see that.

Gary Johnson raised 920k already. I think we should donate to promote a sane voice in the debates.

The CPD are considering loosening the 15% requirement. If he's consistently polling double digits, there's a real shot he makes the debates.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'll be donating tomorrow, on the 15th, to help show intensity of support

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Does Gary have a ticker?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Donated $15

Ticker up to $1,211,000

Talking Ticker Reaching Higher Each Hour

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Donated $15

Ticker up to $1,211,000
    Now the Presidential Debate money bomb ticker is: over 1.3 million. The web site team will need to raise the top of the podium to 2 million once they reach 1.5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by clint4liberty View Post
    Now the Presidential Debate money bomb ticker is: over 1.3 million. The web site team will need to raise the top of the podium to 2 million once they reach 1.5 million.
    Hit 1,5 Million. Aiming for 2 now. Pretty good!

The Johnson campaign team did a really good job putting this together. They pushed it well over the weeks leading up to it. They didn't push it TOO hard, but enough to raise awareness and they put the pledge page front and center on the site. That combined with a well executed donate page on the day of the 'bomb' combined very nicely.

Asked the gf

'should we donate to Gary Johnson's $15 for 15% moneybomb'

'what is it for?'

'so he can attempt to get 15% national polling to get into the presidential debate'

'ummmm.. yes. Can we donate more than $15?'

In for $15.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The CPD are considering loosening the 15% requirement. If he's consistently polling double digits, there's a real shot he makes the debates.
    Hard to believe they would do that but if they did, it would really shatter a lot of the beliefs we had about the conspiratorial nature of the CPD.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll