Thread: Fully vaxxed WH Press Sec. Jen Psaki contracts symptomatic CCP19

Exclamation Fully vaxxed WH Press Sec. Jen Psaki contracts symptomatic CCP19

Unsafe and Ineffective.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Tests Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-coronavirus/

PAUL BOIS 31 Oct 2021

Press secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive for the coronavirus, the highest White House official confirmed to have contracted it.

In a statement Sunday, Psaki said she contracted the virus after several members of her family, prompting her stay home during President Biden’s trip abroad.

“On Wednesday, in coordination with senior leadership at the White House and the medical team, I made the decision not to travel in the foreign trip with the president due to a family emergency, which was members of my household testing positive for COVID-19,” Psaki said.

“Since then, I have quarantined and tested negatively (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday,” she added. “However, today, I tested positive for COVID.”

Psaki emphasized that she did not have any “close contact” with the president or senior members of the White House staff since her family contracted the virus.

“I last saw the president on Tuesday, and we sat outside more than 6 feet apart, and wore masks,” she said.

According to the fully-vaccinated Psaki, the vaccine has kept her symptoms mild, enabling her to work from home.

“Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experience mild symptoms which has enabled me to continue working from home,” she concluded. “I will plan to return to work in person at the conclusion of the 10-day quarantine following a negative rapid test, which is an additional White House requirement, beyond CDC guidance, taken out of an abundance of caution.”

President Biden, who recently received his coronavirus booster shot, left for Europe on Thursday where he met with several world leaders at the G-20 Summit, including Pope Francis.

As noted by the Hill, the White House has “declined to disclose breakthrough COVID-19 cases within its ranks unless the individual chooses to go public or has had direct contact with the president.”

Both Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and State Department spokesperson Ned Price have tested positive for coronavirus after being fully vaccinated.

To date, nearly 412 million doses of the FDA approved COVID vaccines have been administered in the United States, and over 189 million people in the U.S. have been fully vaccinated. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the mRNA COVID vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna reduce the risk of severe illness in people who are fully vaccinated by 90 percent or more.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experience mild symptoms which has enabled me to continue working from home,” she concluded. “I will plan to return to work in person at the conclusion of the 10-day quarantine following a negative rapid test, which is an additional White House requirement, beyond CDC guidance, taken out of an abundance of caution.”
    The vast majority of people in her age group, gender, physical condition and ethnic group experience mild or no symptoms at all.

How the $#@! can you credit a jab with a result that was likely to happen on its own anyway?

Tell me again why I should get this shot. Oh wait its because they want me to die or end up with a life threatening condition.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The vast majority of people in her age group, gender, physical condition and ethnic group experience mild or no symptoms at all.

How the $#@! can you credit a jab with a result that was likely to happen on its own anyway?
    I was just about to post this story but decided to search first. So when Colin Powell dies...it's because he was going to die anyway. But when Psaki has mild symptoms...thank the science gods for the vaccine. It's like the old shamans saying "Give us human sacrificies to bring back the sun" when there was a solar eclipse.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I was just about to post this story but decided to search first. So when Colin Powell dies...it's because he was going to die anyway. But when Psaki has mild symptoms...thank the science gods for the vaccine. It's like the old shamans saying "Give us human sacrificies to bring back the sun" when there was a solar eclipse.

So who is going to be doing Psaki's job while she's quarantining? Or will there be a TV screen of her inside her house so she can continue doing her job?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

She might want to circle back about her thoughts on vaccine effectiveness.
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You cannot claim that you experienced side effects from a vaccine because you're not a doctor.
    It is however perfectly logical to say the vaccine helped reduce illness, still while not being a doctor.

Everyone that died while positive on covid died because of covid.
    Side effects from vaccines ? We don't know, could be unrelated...

Funny right ?
    "I am a bird"

You can’t, if you follow science. But this is about propaganda and the pharma industrial complex, so science is not a concern.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Unsafe and Ineffective.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Tests Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-coronavirus/

PAUL BOIS 31 Oct 2021

Press secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive for the coronavirus, the highest White House official confirmed to have contracted it.

In a statement Sunday, Psaki said she contracted the virus after several members of her family, prompting her stay home during President Biden’s trip abroad.

“On Wednesday, in coordination with senior leadership at the White House and the medical team, I made the decision not to travel in the foreign trip with the president due to a family emergency, which was members of my household testing positive for COVID-19,” Psaki said.

“Since then, I have quarantined and tested negatively (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday,” she added. “However, today, I tested positive for COVID.”

Psaki emphasized that she did not have any “close contact” with the president or senior members of the White House staff since her family contracted the virus.

“I last saw the president on Tuesday, and we sat outside more than 6 feet apart, and wore masks,” she said.

According to the fully-vaccinated Psaki, the vaccine has kept her symptoms mild, enabling her to work from home.

They are probably treating her with Ivermectin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At this point I'm just waiting for the head line that says Biden contracts COVID.

Calvin Coolidge

You can lie through your teeth, which Psaki already does for a living.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

CCP19 = Chinese Communist Pneumonia 19? Sounds legit!

Psaki is such a liar at this point that to know the truth, just think the EXACT OPPOSITE of what ever she says.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Psaki is such a liar at this point that to know the truth, just think the EXACT OPPOSITE of what ever she says.
    So that's what "circle back" means! First she stands looking at the truthful answer, then she circles back the opposite direction before she opens her mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.