Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse going back to jail for not taking the state seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Obviously he would not present himself at a border crossing. You can just walk into Canada or Mexico. From there he could continue on.

I don't see how this kid has any future in the USA anymore.
    I don't see how he'd etch out a living anywhere else, either.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    To My understanding..
    Kyle had been moved to an Undisclosed Location due to Death Threats,,He is being Hidden for his Safety while waiting trial..

They are fishing for his location for a Hit Team to Kill him...

They don't want a Trial.
    Lots of legitimate questions about this man's legal representation, the fact that he is a polictical prisoner, and his constitutional rights, that have obviously been violated....and here comes pcosmar talking about hit teams. Never change RPF.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Lots of legitimate questions about this man's legal representation, the fact that he is a polictical prisoner, and his constitutional rights, that have obviously been violated....and here comes pcosmar talking about hit teams. Never change RPF.
    You should leave or better yet kill yourself.

Judge Rejects Kenosha Prosecutor’s Motion to Re-Arrest Kyle Rittenhouse, Raise His Bail

Judge Rejects Kenosha Prosecutor’s Motion to Re-Arrest Kyle Rittenhouse, Raise His Bail
    Rittenhouse will remain a free man.

18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, the man who became a folk hero to the Right after killing two ANTIFA terrorists and wounding another in self-defense, remains a free man after demands from the Kenosha, Wisc. prosecutor’s office were rejected during a court hearing on Thursday.

Judge Bruce Schroeder rejected the request from Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger to throw Rittenhouse back behind bars and up his bail by $200,000. The hearing took place over Zoom and serves as a rebuke to the overzealous prosecution desperate to make an example of Rittenhouse for carrying a rifle and using it properly.

Prosecutors seized on Rittenhouse’s use of a safe house, hoping to get his address on the public record. Rittenhouse has been besieged by death threats from deranged leftists and can no longer possess a firearm to protect himself under the terms of his bail. Judge Schroeder had Rittenhouse’s attorney Mark Richards produce the safe house address but would not share it with the prosecutors.

“I hope you’re not suggesting sharing this with our office would lead to further violence,” Binger said. “We are not the public. We are the prosecuting agency. I have never heard of a situation where the information has been withheld from my office.”

Judge Schroeder said that the Kenosha County Sheriff’s office could handle any potential bail violations from Rittenhouse and cut off Binger as he attempted to make excuses about why Rittenhouse needed to be reincarcerated.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/judge-...aise-his-bail/

Nice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

HL-120 Kyle Rittenhouse UPDATE (Bail Hearing) - Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    Some very interesting developments in the Kyle Rittenhouse case around the bail conditions and what the prosecutor was asking for. People who are unfamiliar with the court process and political corruption might find this pretty eye-opening.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hTgwEYSiQ

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Nicholas Sandman gave him the boot...

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-l...ndmann-1564350
    Wow! From the article.

"If Pence is arrested," Wood wrote in a since-deleted January tweet, "@SecPompeo will save the election. Pence will be in jail awaiting trial for treason. He will face execution by firing squad. He is a coward & will sing like a bird & confess ALL."

Sandmann described Wood's post as a "dumb tweet." When commenters accused Sandmann of showing disloyalty towards Wood, Sandmann wrote, "Your definition of loyalty is equivalent to being blackmailed to support something I disagree with. True loyalty involves criticism when necessary."

Sandmann has wisdom beyond his years.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Awesome! And yes the increased bail was ridiculous. It's not like Kyle is a flight risk. Where exactly could he go where someone couldn't recognize him?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    [B]Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse has not lived where he claims he's living since at least mid-December -- based on an investigation by Kenosha PD -- and has failed to provide the court with his current address for weeks.
    My money says Kyle was concerned about where he was living becoming a target. I'm sure he's been doxxed. Besides, he's wearing an ankle monitor. So who cares about his current address?

https://www.insider.com/kenosha-shoo...illion-2020-11

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Crib notes?

Regarding the last 5 minutes or so where he discusses Jan 6,

this is why I think Jan 6 was so important, and why everyone who participated there is a hero.

Jan 6 was a call to action, and a wake-up call.

It re-invigorated a rebellious spirit of this country that for centuries has lain dormant.

Before Jan 6 noone thought a civil war would actually be possible.

Now they do.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Crib notes?
    The judge seems to be a reasonable, rational person, who isn't putting up with the prosecution's bull$#@!.

Looks like Rittenhouse may yet get a fair trial.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Crib notes?
    Judge said looters cannot be referred to as victims. Then 15 min of Tim repeating himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The judge seems to be a reasonable, rational person, who isn't putting up with the prosecution's bull$#@!.

He will be aquitted. He was only charged so they didn't burn the rest of the city down. That is how these things work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Judge said looters cannot be referred to as victims. Then 15 min of Tim repeating himself.
    Thank you. Glad to hear he has a judge that seems somewhat impartial.

Also, you dated yourselves by knowing what a crib note is.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When in history did this begin? A trial or long meeting with attorneys and judge to decide what can happen at the trial. In years past didn't people show up on a date, pick a jury and go to trial? This judge could just as easily be stacking the deck against Rittenhouse or any defendant. There is too much authority or sway given to one person in a robe.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    When in history did this begin? A trial or long meeting with attorneys and judge to decide what can happen at the trial. In years past didn't people show up on a date, pick a jury and go to trial? This judge could just as easily be stacking the deck against Rittenhouse or any defendant. There is too much authority or sway given to one person in a robe.
    Pre-trial evidentiary hearings have always been an option if one side questions the viability of the others evidence.

Most of the time it's the state being called to the carpet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12