Thread: CIA: Elites Torture Children & Drink Their Adrenalised Blood

CIA: Elites Torture Children & Drink Their Adrenalised Blood

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are some seriously $#@!ed up people in this world.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have been telling people for years about these liberal kremlin $#@!ers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There are some seriously $#@!ed up people in this world.
    And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
    Malevolence Rules..
    understand this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

this has been posted couple of times before

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Including when Trump took out a deep underground military base in the California desert and saved a few thousands children who were being tortured there for this very purpose.

Trump Literally Nuked the Deep State
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...the-Deep-State
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Including when Trump took out a deep underground military base in the California desert and saved a few thousands children who were being tortured there for this very purpose.

Trump Literally Nuked the Deep State
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...the-Deep-State
    So burying a nuke five miles underground (that is how deep the quake was and is twice as deep as the deepest mine in the world) stopped kids being tortured. Must have been an amazing weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So burying a nuke five miles underground (that is how deep the quake was and is twice as deep as the deepest mine in the world) stopped kids being tortured. Must have been an amazing weapon!
    The earthquake was not the nuke going off, the earthquake was triggered by the nuke.

I doubt the base goes down 5 miles, but it is a deep underground military base, so it probably goes down pretty deep.

Apparently they were able to go in with a special ops team and save the kids, then set off the nuke.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to drain the essence from podlings. Everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The earthquake was not the nuke going off, the earthquake was triggered by the nuke.

I doubt the base goes down 5 miles, but it is a deep underground military base, so it probably goes down pretty deep.

Apparently they were able to go in with a special ops team and save the kids, then set off the nuke.
    The President of the USA secretly setting off a nuclear weapon on American soil triggering a series of earthquakes is not something to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is there a written report? In my experience hardly anybody that does video can be trusted. Excluding the anonymous backyard mechanics that show me how to fix my cars, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Is there a written report? In my experience hardly anybody that does video can be trusted. Excluding the anonymous backyard mechanics that show me how to fix my cars, that is.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...philia-Problem

FEBRUARY 25 ,2018
    BY ROBERT DAVID STEELE
    Pedophilia and Empire: Satan, Sodomy, Judges, and Pedophilia
    From Florida in America to Norfolk Island in Australia, the Great Game Evolves

There was a time when the “Great Game” revolved around kings, queens, prime ministers and presidents using diplomats, armies, and spies, to accomplish their grand strategic objectives, with spies and lies being the darker side of the business.

Today there is a much darker side to affairs of state, one that involves Satan, sodomy, judges, and pedophilia that crosses over into torture, murder, as well as the harvesting of blood, bone marrow, and body parts from the most vulnerable among us, our children.

I am the Chief Counsel and a Commissioner for the treaty-mandated International Tribunal for Natural Justice, as recently endorsed in its humanitarian mission by senior Australian officials among many others. I am also a former spy recently recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize, and a widely-published author on the dark side of intelligence and governance.

Read also: How The Deep State Controls Social Media and Digitally Assassinates Critics

As the Australian Prime Minister visits the United States of America (where he will be briefed on what we know about Deep State and Shadow Government corruption in his own country), I note with interest that a US judge was just dismissed in Florida – a judge known to be working for pedophiles and helping pedophiles cover up their crime – while another judge, the Presiding Justice for my Commission, Sir John Walsh of Brannagh, has been struck off and debarred (without due process and with at least five provable perjured affidavits) in Australia by Justice Anthony Besanko and Justice John Gilmour of Norfolk Island. I believe pedophilia – including murderous pedophilia – to be an issue in this case also.

DEEP STATE: Generally defined as the descendants of Caesar, the Vatican, the Rothschilds, and the Chabad Jews, using the highest elements of the Freemasons and Knights of Malta as “fixers” and Central Banks, City of London, and Wall Street as “managers.”​

SHADOW GOVERNMENT: The “best of the servant class” generally defined as the two-party political elite being bribed and blackmailed to disenfranchise 70% of the voters while legalizing high crimes by the banks; and select bureaucrats especially in the national security and law enforcement communities, along with judges who protect traitors, pedophiles, and white collar criminals.​

For those who remain in denial about the pervasiveness and depth of child abuse, let me make just four observations:

First, I have been nurturing a book, free online, by West Point graduate and former US Army officer Joachim Hagopian, entitled Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, and The Deep State. Pedophilia goes back centuries and is something with which Royal Families everywhere are most familiar. It is local, provincial, and national.​

Second, pedophilia is both the glue that holds the Deep State and Shadow Government together, and the Achilles’ heel by which they will be brought down under the leadership of our President, Donald Trump, and our Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.​

Third, PizzaGate, in which a Romanian taxi driver working with antiquated equipment successfully spoofed John Podesta into giving up his email password such that all of his stored emails moved into the public domain, is a signal event. It documented beyond doubt the degree to which pedophilia is the daily bread of the Clinton Family and the Democratic Party leaders, complementing all that we know about Republican Party pedophilia inclusive of former Speaker of the House Denise Hastert. One Romanian taxi driver was able to open the public’s mind in a manner not done by the book The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal (elites in Nebraska) or the movie Spotlight (Roman Catholic elites in Boston) also in book form as BETRAYAL: The Crisis in the Catholic Church. President Donald Trump’s thousands of sealed indictments are in deep harmony the growing awareness and anger of the US public, an anger fed by one recent book in particular, EPIDEMIC: America’s Trade in Child Rape.​

Fourth, the Catholic Church, while an easy target with ten percent of its priests abusing children and many of its Cardinals appearing to be both murderous pedophiles and all too willing to claim sanctimonious grounds for denying and covering up the crimes of the Church against humanity – crimes that include the sale of babies taken from unwed mothers to pedophiles and even Satanists who wish to feast on the new-born – is not the worst abuser. Schools, child care services, and international aid organizations such as Oxfam – are the worst abusers. Put simply, any organization that deals with children attracts pedophiles, and the networks, including judges and politicians filmed on video abusing and sometimes murdering children, all close ranks.​
    PEDOPHILIA: Includes child kidnapping and child sales including sales by parents giving birth to children as a “cash crop,” child slavery, child rape, child torture, child murder, child ritual murder, and child body exploitation (blood, bone marrow, body parts, all with anti-aging properties).​

This brings me to the critical role of judges as an obstacle to public education and political integrity. There are three classes of judges in the dark world of pedophilia and child murder:

01 Those that issue restraining orders and arrest warrants against witnesses to prevent members of their local pedophile network from being investigated, indicted, convicted, and incarcerated – Judge Scott Dupont of Florida is a documented example.​

02 Those that seek (generally without due process) to disbar lawyers and judges who strive to do their sacred duty in service to the public in this domain of pedophilia and child murder, what I consider to be the “last veil” of the Deep State and its servant Shadow Government. Anthony Besanko and John Gilmour – “carpetbaggers” (non-residents) appointed to assist in the unlawful seizure of Norfolk Island by Australia in 2016, appear to be such judges and merit federal investigation.​

03 Those, like my Presiding Justice, Sir John Walsh of Brannagh, who act with unfailing integrity and have a record of confronting corruption (including, most tellingly, in relation to Norfolk Island). I am quite certain that Sir John would triumph in a fair trial, particularly if it included polygraph examinations for all concerned. I am asking William Binney, former Chief Technical Officer of the National Security Agency, and will be discussing what measures Sir John could pursue that would lead to a special data extraction – we have all the emails and cell calls of both Anthony Besanko and John Gilmour, how interesting would it be to make them all available to the Australian Prime Minister while he is here in the USA?​

Ever since Saudi Arabia received a tailored extract from these signals databases, I have been sought out by opposition parties – Australia, Canada, and France particularly – and asked what they might do to ask President Donald Trump for the publication of incriminating signals collection on entrenched political leaders. My answer: ask Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State. I am proposing to Bill that we do a letter to the Secretary pointing out the diplomatic value of sorting all this incriminating material out country by country.

For myself, I have three speculative conclusions:

01 The signals data is going to be released eventually. Corrupt officials should begin planning their exit strategies now and strive to do no further harm. I continue to pursue a Truth & Reconciliation Strategy – it is better to educate the many than to hang the few.​

02 The public is acutely aware now of what it means to be governed by a Shadow Government on behalf of the Deep State – 2018 may be the Year of the Independent, and I fully anticipate the rapid growth of earnest opposition parties such as the Independence Party in the United Kingdom and the Pirate Party everywhere else.​

03 Sir John is being wronged by a Commonwealth country that is lacking a Bill of Rights and all too beholden to the Deep State. With or without his legal credentials from Australia, he is sure to become a world figure with his role as Chief Justice for the International Tribunal of Natural Justice. His vindication is certain.​

Does Australia wish to be defined by two piss-ant alleged pedophile justices hiding in the weeds of Norfolk Island? Or might Australia wish to consider independence of mind and integrity of soul, and recognize Sir John Walsh of Brannagh as the gold standard for judicial integrity?
    Here in the USA we have started the process of firing justices who protect pedophiles. I am most troubled by the reality that in Australia it appears there is a preference for the opposite course: firing justices who seek to expose pedophiles.

WRITER

ROBERT DAVID STEELE

Robert David Steele is the Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) of Earth Intelligence Network and also Open Source Everything, Inc. both devoted to creating a prosperous world at peace. A former Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer as well as Adjutant, and a clandestine operations officer (spy) for the Central Intelligence Agency, he was recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize in January 2017. He is the top English-language reviewer for non-fiction, reading in 98 categories with over 2500 reviews posted, and a prolific author on citizen-centered intelligence (decision-support) and evidence-based governance. In 2017 he founded the project #UNRIG with the intent of enabling an ethical non-violent revolution by the 99% against the 1%, first in the USA, then anywhere else that individuals desire to take back the power and end the looting of the Earth by the 1%. Learn more about him at https://robertdavidsteele.com.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The President of the USA secretly setting off a nuclear weapon on American soil triggering a series of earthquakes is not something to celebrate.
    It was a tactical nuke, I don't know why people with TDS always say that like it's "setting off a nuclear weapon".

The Air Force is rogue. They had intelligence that thousands of children were underground being tortured by woodpecker devices where they made the kids think they were changing dimensions or something, and they were doing it for the reasons stated in the OP.

Some of those intelligence officers that were sent in were subsequently murdered. The officers on the base weren't obeying orders because they were coming from the Trump admin. They got taken out. They are satanic pedophiles, Trump had every reason to take them out and nobody is going to weep. Unless it's a fake weeping for the sake of having TDS.