Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Murder of Crows in my woods are agitated today

My Murder of Crows in my woods are agitated today

I have even heard a call from them that I am not accustomed to hearing . It sounds like a distress call.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The end is nigh.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

My crows are gone. It seems really strange to not see them. I have been worried about them. It is not like them to stay gone so long.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have even heard a call from them that I am not accustomed to hearing . It sounds like a distress call.
    Any other animals distressed?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Any other animals distressed?
    No , I could not figure it out , I took a walk through the bottom 5 acres or so where they are and hang out a couple times and I did not notice a thing different . They have been bitching all day , I wonder if a hawk got one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My crows are gone. It seems really strange to not see them. I have been worried about them. It is not like them to stay gone so long.
    They have gone to squabble with oyarde's crows.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

No , I could not figure it out , I took a walk through the bottom 5 acres or so where they are and hang out a couple times and I did not notice a thing different . They have been bitching all day , I wonder if a hawk got one ?
    Yeah or a bob cat or some other predator. If other animals were acting strange I would be worried.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe by a suicide of owls. Are they wearing vests?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-30-2016 at 09:48 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beware of when they go silent. It is an ancient sign of the pale buffalo woman, calling her people to her. I have heard of such things from one of the old braves of smudge valley in AZ. The silence of the crows spells doom for palefaces in the land of the Indians.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Beware of when they go silent. It is an ancient sign of the pale buffalo woman, calling her people to her. I have heard of such things from one of the old braves of smudge valley in AZ. The silence of the crows spells doom for palefaces in the land of the Indians.
    The White Buffalo Calf Woman. Danke better be careful ,she is said to turn a man into a pile of bones .She hangs out more in his neck of the woods than mine. I only have Mrs O here who is not much better , she has been trying to work me to death for years, but I cannot be defeated.

Listen to crows,, but never trust them.

they can be pranksters..

Or,,, They could be gathering for a feast,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Had a chance to share what a flock of crows are called w/ the lil ladies grand kids yesterday. They got all kinda excited when I said "Look. It's a murder!" Lol. They also liked it when I told them "Watch this." Then pulled my dogs tail and farted and blamed it on the dog. The older one (10 yrs.) was skeptical and ask me to do it again later to prove it was the dog. Thankfully, we had eaten taco/Fritos and I had a chance to re-load. Kid's are fun.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    What's the difference between a raven and a crow? I've heard it said that it's just a matter of a pinion.

What's the difference between a raven and a crow? I've heard it said that it's just a matter of a pinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Please help me with this joke. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Please help me with this joke. I don't get it.
    Ring and pinion.........

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ring and pinion.........
    Ah, $#@!. Right over my head.

This goes here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Good trick to get rid of crows if you are having problems with them is to hang the bodies around trees. They get the hell out of dodge.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Good trick to get rid of crows if you are having problems with them is to hang the bodies around trees. They get the hell out of dodge.
    It would only take one , but I would always try to refrain from it if I could . They are highly intelligent for a bird and recognize faces and have have learned behaviour , even though they are annoying.

A Raven is not a Crow, they are different .

A Raven has a bearded throat looking feathers ( corvus corax) , an American Crow is more sleek.

Last year I had a few crows start killing my chickens. They would the eat them....I got rid of the crows then ate my remaining chickens. No chickens this year.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

A Raven has a bearded throat looking feathers ( corvus corax) , an American Crow is more sleek.
    Shaved the Raven, nevermore.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Shaved the Raven, nevermore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It would only take one , but I would always try to refrain from it if I could . They are highly intelligent for a bird and recognize faces and have have learned behaviour , even though they are annoying.
    I miss my crows I wonder what happened to them. They even moved with me. They are pranksters for sure but I do wonder where they are and why they left. Maybe it was the owls and hawks that ran them off. They did not mess with my chickens though. My dogs keep the coyotes, foxes, owls and hawks away from them. My male is very protective of the chickens I guess he like eggs.

Crows are smaller. Like 10 inches high. They have yellow eyes and are annoying as $#@! if you have crops.
    Ravens are double that size.

Both are nice looking birds, but Ravens kinda have a more impressive presence while crows are smaller and sleek.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Somebody needs to post a picture of the Crow In Boots . Kids today need to see some fine art.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Corvids may be smarter than some primates. Make a friend with a crow and they'll vouch for you with the others. Truly remarkable animals.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This goes here:
    So does this:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast