Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gurley L. Martin is primarying Mitch McConnell

yes and no!!! he's an old kentuckian. he's a demographic & a voting block.
    he's literally like many of the elderly voters an' he does not pitch himself to
    opinion polls. if he gets to debate mitch mcConnell the whole contest will run
    much more honestly than if he's barred from the debates. he ran before & is
    willing to run again. a political litmus test is pure arrogance by the young.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe i ought to lay out a bright idea of mine... we also ought to coax poor jim bunning back into politics briefly
    so that he and gurley L. martin can tagteam up on minority leader mitch so as to ask him a few choise questions.
    way back in 2010 jim bunning retired with a campaign "kitty" war~chest i think that consists of senate race primary
    monies. admittedly bill johnson could run again and turn any two~way debate into a snooze*fest for northern liberals.
    i'm thinking that if we really back gurley L. martin as we ask jim bunning to be mitch mcconnell's concience, the voters
    will benefit from character, color & honesty entering kentucky politics of all things. i say this very sincerely & passionately.
    taking on mitch mcConnell most usually can be the metaphoric "kiss of death" for all who seek to be somebody in the KY GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLouAlbano View Post
    Thanks for doing the legwork, compromise. This guy is toxic.
    So don't support him. Protest votes are protest votes and he also is educated on the FEd, a strict Constitutionalist including on civil liberties, and thinks government should stay out of regulating morals. I haven't read what he wrote on those links but just giving McConnell trouble is worth something in my book. I can look into the rest before I actually click the paypal link.

But what the Tyke says interests me and I'll be keeping an eye on that.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ah, but now Gurley has name recognition!
    Here, on RonPaulForums, sure. It'd be surprising if 5% of the Kentucky electorate knows who Martin is right now, however.

he indeedy was in that debate with rand paul & bill johnson. the better informed
    voters tuned into and/or looked at a webcast of that Republican primary debate.
    he also had to yell to high heaven to be taken seriously so that he could be up
    onstage and debating. excluding gurley L. martin opens senator mitch mcConnell
    to a raft of unpleasant questions about being a total autocrat and a control freak.
    it gives someone like attorney general jack conway political (D) hay! odds are that if
    we all also get jim bunning running prior to the kentucky derby the able & competant
    voters will get an intense GOP primary debate or two or three to really carefully look at.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-13-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: i seldom if ever refer to william johnson as jill bohnson

Gurley L., Does NOT and will NOT - Ask For Donations of Money - YOUR Support In Any Way or Method of YOUR Choosiing - Will Be More Than Sufficient For Success <> In The RETURN of OUR 'REPUBLIC' <>
    Not sure how you are guys are gonna donate to him, because he doesn't want any donations.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Not sure how you are guys are gonna donate to him, because he doesn't want any donations.
    we'll start a PAC for him obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by QWDC View Post
    we'll start a PAC for him obviously.
    Who will? You?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Here, on RonPaulForums, sure. It'd be surprising if 5% of the Kentucky electorate knows who Martin is right now, however.
    If Liberty For All backs him, who knows?

But now it seems possibilities may be opening pretty wide. The tea party groups seem to be preemptively rejecting McConnell.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...onnell-in-2014
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

the TEA PARTY is clearly upset at any compromises SENATOR MITCH has made with POTUS BHO

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    the TEA PARTY is clearly upset at any compromises SENATOR MITCH has made with POTUS BHO
    not to mention with all administrations before him.

<> The MOST Visable Muslim - "IS" - The BROTHER; In The "Whitehouse"
    He believes Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Also, he doesn't want any PACs:

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Judging by his youtube clips he doesn't like Rand Paul

http://www.youtube.com/user/barefoot...ow=grid&view=0
    I think he just views Rand as a little wet behind the ears.. and since the guy is 91 we're probably all a little wet behind the ears compared to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    I think he just views Rand as a little wet behind the ears.. and since the guy is 91 we're probably all a little wet behind the ears compared to him.
    He at least seemed to like Rand's SOTU reponse (from Twitter):
    Gurley L Martin ‏@gurleymartin
    <> Senator Rand Paul's <> - "IS" - The Certain & True Rebuttal of The Sorry State of The Union - TONIGHT <>

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i'm glad GURLEY L. MARTIN liked what RAND just said...

I hope he gets into the debates. Damn his videos are hilarious. I want to hear him talk about that hanging again LOL.

The most recent post on his facebook page reads:

<> There "IS" No Such Thing As An Accident; "IF" It Happens, "IT" Was Either Planned To Happen Or Allowed To Happen, By Default <> Everything In Life {your life, my life} "IS" a Choice - No Choice "IS" a Choice, Our Choice <> The "MASTERS Of DECEIT" > That - ARE - The FEW > {Controlling Just About Everything & Everybody since 1928} - "IS" - THE INTERNATIONAL JEW > Merchants & Money Changers {whose god "IS" the "D"evil} < Must Be Replaced By <> THE NEW REPUBLICAN Party <> It "IS" Now or Never - Your Choice? My Choice "IS" God the Father, Christ the Son, with the mind of Christ {Holy Spirit} In Man {wo-man "IS" man, too}.! - "Be It So"

He's better than McConnell by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    I hope he gets into the debates.
    What debates? If it's just Martin and McConnell, there won't be any GOP primary debates.

McConnell is a giant statist turd that deserves a good flushing.

Go Gurley!

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    He believes Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Also, he doesn't want any PACs:
    That writing style sure fits in here.

<> Gurley L., Was "At" Tampa Bay; Saw & Experienced - The EXTREMES - The FEW - THE INTERNATIONAL JEW - In Their "Hopeless" Attempt To Set Up <> World Government <> Have Been Going & GOING - Since 1928. <> THE NEW REPUBLICAN Party <> With God's help thru the Christ & the mind of God {Holy Spirit} In Man - "IS" - The Answer - "IF" - "We The People" > DEMAND - "IT" - "Be It So" -
    The Money changers & Merchantrs {The FEW; The JEW} - ARE - In Control; Where Ever There "IS" a Product To Be Sold or Money {in any form} To Be Controlledl - Thus People CONTROL.
    OBAMA - "IS" - Aiding - Every Enemy - "WE" - Have; To DESTROY US _ In The Name of The UN's - IMPOSSIBLE - World Government Nightmare of a Dream. THE UN - "IS" - JEWISH {Charter written by Alger Hiss}
    More quotes from Gurley..
    Last edited by compromise; 02-17-2013 at 04:22 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not even PAC money? Oh well, I'll still get a few people to vote for him baring no one else entering the race.

Today's Gurley quote:
    <> Sarah Palin Was Placed on the republican ticket with McCain - To Destroy Her - By - THE INTERNATIONAL JEW <> <> The REST Are Fearful of Their Shadows {Past} <> Who Are The Muslim Hoods Working For? - ALLAH - SATAN - Believe You Nailed It; Now put IT on the Cross <>

What is his obsession with "The International Jew?"

There are some members here (sofia?) who can probably explain that.

What the $#@!. Gurley Martin let me down.

I wouldn't vote for somebody that talks like that.

Another day, another Gurley quote:
    <> It "IS" more than past time to GET the > The FEW, The International Bankers & Merchants - OUT - of the business of The People's Governments <> THE INTERNATIONAL JEW; those Masters of Deceit; Will NOT Quit Their Quest for World Government - UNTIL - The Return of Christ or Their Blindness to the Truth of God thru Christ with the mind of Christ {Holy Spirit} In Man - IS - Removed by God thru prescribed channel <>
    Last edited by compromise; 02-21-2013 at 05:09 AM.

That's the title of a book written by Henry Ford. It was probably still in print when Gurley was a kid.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast