Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November 5th, CFL Money Bomb!

Thumbs up November 5th, CFL Money Bomb!

What better way to spend election night than to shock the world by pouring tens of millions into the Campaign For Liberty!

Any thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow this is perfect for two reasons.

Remember, remember, the day after the election!

I'm all for this. Great idea.

im in for $200!!!

i really just want to do another hold thread!!!! thats worth a $200 bomb from me!!!!
    so someone set it up!!!! november 4th money bomb hold!! im ready :-)

On election night, I'll be so disgusted that I'd easily triple what I gave last November 5th!

Trevor can use the same domain (www.thisNovember5th.com), and he can use the same email list.

Just think of the headlines:

"Barrack Obama beat John McCain by a margin never before seen in American politics. Meaningwhile, Ron Paul supporters have already donated 10 million dollars to his Campaign for Liberty and it's only 9:00!"
    Last edited by RCA; 06-28-2008 at 09:53 PM.

we need all kinds of people at the voting locations handing out info too

Don't forget, BJ Lawson is having a money bomb this SUNDAY!!!

http://www.lawsonlibertyfund.com/

Strictly grassroots, No commissions will be taken!

Last edited by Jamsie 567; 11-05-2010 at 11:23 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awesome idea
    reunion of our first moneybomb - which needs to be more than doubled
    it will send a strong message that whoever the next president is, we don't care - the only campaign that matters is the Campaign For Liberty!
    I'm in

Okay, let's do it! Who's setting up the Chip-In? Should it be set up now, or will that detract from all of the other moneybombs and fundraisers happening soon?
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

I will do whatever I can to make this happen, but we have alot of work to do. I'm in for at least $300 if this takes off.

Back during the planning for nov 5 2007 we would have had 100 replies to this thread by now. Our network just isn't what it used to be.

We have plenty of time though. If enough people support this, it can happen. Ron Paul can directly promote this money bomb this time around since it won't violate FEC laws. With the CFL's mailing list, Trevor's mailing list, and a huge team of spammers (which we need to work on) we can make this happen. I'm guessing Nov 5th is too far in the future to generate enthusiasm now, but lets not forget about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    Okay, let's do it! Who's setting up the Chip-In? Should it be set up now, or will that detract from all of the other moneybombs and fundraisers happening soon?
    It wont use chip in. It will be direct donations to the CFL's website. If the idea takes off I'm sure they will add a live donation tracking widget for us.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    It wont use chip in. It will be direct donations to the CFL's website. If the idea takes off I'm sure they will add a live donation tracking widget for us.
    Got it! I'm definitely in!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Last edited by Jamsie 567; 11-05-2010 at 11:24 AM.

so let's get "this november 5th" up and running

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    so let's get "this november 5th" up and running
    I am emailing trevor about the domain name now.
    Last edited by brandon; 06-24-2008 at 08:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am emailing trevor now about the domain name.
    great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForLiberty-RonPaul View Post
    we need all kinds of people at the voting locations handing out info too
    Yes!!! Yes!!!! Nothing stops between now and 2012.. people have to become walking billboards.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Will the official campaign be able to legally inform everybody about this? It doesn't just have to be all us. They will have the emails of over 100,000 people and could urge them to donate and make history again.

Oh, and everybody start saving up now. If we can get behind this we have a ton of time to make this a great success.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Will the official campaign be able to legally inform everybody about this? It doesn't just have to be all us. They will have the emails of over 100,000 people and could urge them to donate and make history again.

Oh, and everybody start saving up now. If we can get behind this we have a ton of time to make this a great success.
    Yes, because the official campaign will no longer be an official campaign. The legal status of the CFL hasn't really been clarified yet, but I see no reason they couldn't help coordinate this.

And yes, start saving up!

I work with print graphics everyday, but no web, at least not at this point in my career. So, this would have to be another Trevor, et al website creation. I will of course help promote this money bomb locally through my Meetup group, etc.

Another MAJOR difference between this money bomb and the previous ones is that there are no FEC limits!!!

I say we kick off the promotion on JULY 4TH. We should shoot to have at least the basic website up by then and we can fine tune the promotions as we go.

Also, we have The Manifesto on our side this time. Maybe we could somehow cross-promote the book with the money bomb.
    Last edited by RCA; 06-24-2008 at 09:09 PM.

July 4th sounds like a great time to kick off the promotions effort, assuming we have the website set up by then.

We can get business cards or flyers printed to hand out at the DC march if the site is ready in time. And we will definitly be able to promote at the RNC rally.

If you think this is a good idea, post in the thread to let us know. It seems like alot of people are ignoring this thread. Or maybe there just aren't that many people left on RPF

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    also just as a precaution we should verify the CFL site owner, and exactly where the money will go.... and possibly get some input from Dr. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post
    also just as a precaution we should verify the CFL site owner, and exactly where the money will go.... and possibly get some input from Dr. Paul
    True. The CFL has to prove themselves worthy for this to work. If they invest the money and use it to fund grassroots support for future RP approved candidates, then I don't think anyone will have a problem donating on the 5th.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unofficial promotion begins NOW!

Official promotion will start on July 4th!

Imagine the t-shirt, bumper sticker, button possibilities!

It would be nice to have an official logo to show off at the march and the rally via thousands of people wearing CFL money bomb clothing.

Campaign For Liberty Contact Info:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/contact/
    Last edited by RCA; 06-24-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    found this on whois

WHOIS information for: campaignforliberty.com:

[whois.godaddy.com]
    The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
    while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
    with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
    information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
    in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
    Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
    permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
    you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
    you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
    dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
    purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
    and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
    not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
    processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
    including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
    in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: CAMPAIGNFORLIBERTY.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS.RACKSPACE.COM
    NS2.RACKSPACE.COM

See Business Registration Listing
    Copy and paste the link below to view additional details:
    http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.as...FORLIBERTY.COM

and Proxy Inc, is for private registration

http://domainsbyproxy.com/
    Did you know that for each domain name you register, anyone -
    anywhere, anytime - can find out your name, home address, phone
    number and email address?

The law requires that the personal information you provide with every
    domain you register be made public in the "WHOIS" database. Your
    identity becomes instantly available - and vulnerable - to spammers,
    scammers, prying eyes and worse.

But now there's a solution: Domains By Proxy®!
    Last edited by Roxi; 06-24-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: computers on the fritz

I like the idea, a little Nov 5th tradition!!!

we need a website!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Well, as of now Trevor won't allow us to use his domain name. I don't know why. He said "It is too early for him to decide what he is going to do." Frankly, I don't care what he does, I just wanted him to confirm that we could use the domain name, since it is not being used for anything else at the moment.

It is obvious that if a Nov 5th 2008 money bomb takes off, Trevor wants to be at the top of it. He won't have anyone else using the domain and getting credit.

So we can either wait for Trevor to decide he wants to do this, or we can use a different domain name. Either way, we still have plenty of time to figure this out.

Well, as of now Trevor won't allow us to use his domain name. I don't know why. He said "It is too early for him to decide what he is going to do." Frankly, I don't care what he does, I just wanted him to confirm that we could use the domain name, since it is not being used for anything else at the moment.

It is obvious that if a Nov 5th 2008 money bomb takes off, Trevor wants to be at the top of it. He won't have anyone else using the domain and getting credit.

So we can either wait for Trevor to decide he wants to do this, or we can use a different domain name. Either way, we still have plenty of time to figure this out.
    Let´s have another domain, the sooner we get thing rolling the better!

We shouldn´t wait one individual now...
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast