Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You pay attention to a chart that can't even spell the heading correctly? ^^^
    The TPS rates for the difference currencies are fairly well know to anyone who looks. That random google image search chart I picked since I am too lazy to write down the tps for each of them. But you get the point.

btw - that chart misses allot, Bitcoin Cash for example has a higher BTC rate of 24 per second compared to Bitcoin.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-28-2017 at 03:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Cracked $10,000 briefly this morning.
    Was that a news item or were you looking at an exchange? Which one if so? I read yesterday that it was over $10K in other markets (I think India?).

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Was that a news item or were you looking at an exchange? Which one if so? I read yesterday that it was over $10K in other markets (I think India?).
    It was $17k in Zimbabwe.

I wonder why.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It was on my CoinCap app, which has it at $10,081.20 right now.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

$10,101.60.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

$10,100.00
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Its over 9000
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Its over 9000
    The Morning Joe pre-tape scandal has shaken confidence in the dollar, sending BTC to new heights.

It was $17k in Zimbabwe.

I wonder why.
    Shouldn't it be much higher there? Wait,...unless the long position for Zimbabwe is really no different from the U.S.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-29-2017 at 03:15 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

To 11000 then 7800 then 17000 then 14000 then 20000

u heard it here first
    Are you still down with this? What's the mass psychology zeitgeist?

Are you still down with this? What's the mass psychology zeitgeist?
    It will happen exactly as I foretold. +/- 6000
    - Kim Kardashian

$10,630

Crashing

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where does it go from here?

$10,302

The bubble bursts

many alts have been going crazy. The top 10 coins all went up significantly with ADA going up 372% for the week.
    There are now 16 coins with market caps over 1 billion
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

$10,646

The days of $10,800 are gone.

Where does it go from here?
    Foreign infrastructure building. Someone's gotta foot the bill for Korean internet lines.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The days of $10,800 are gone.
    And now they're back.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will be interesting to see where and when the big dip occurs.

$10,630

Crashing
    You are way too emotional.

Just hodl and learn about good alt coins. buy more and more. accumulate.

with just a few grands, my networth is now 98% in crypto. never sold. only spend what i really need.

revenge of the savers.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I dipped my toe into a bitcoin-based stock for a few days and quickly learned that the stock was a manipulated pump and dump by a few people moving the entire stock. Lost a few bucks, sold and pretty much confirmed to myself that this whole space is a big scam. Throw it in the woods. I'm sticking with what's been money for at least 6000 years.

eta: Also had an additional confirmation of the controlled propaganda nature of this bitcoin thing when I was banned at another forum from posting on bitcoin threads. Clearly the main bitcoin pumper on that forum only wants an echo-chamber, not discussion. Huge red flag.
    You are dumb idiot. You bought a pump and dump stock...

i keep asking you to buy the real thing. the private keys to real coins.

get lost.

you are literally wasting your time on this thread.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast