Thread: Leaked secret plan of French State to reject LePen win.

Cool Leaked secret plan of French State to reject LePen win.

From the 'If voting could make a difference it would be outlawed' department:

L'Obs is reporting a secret plan of the french government to reject election results if the anti-migration Le Pen won.

http://archive.is/Bzg07

https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=

Well article is behind a paywall unfortunately..
    >_<

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps our resident @SneakyFrenchSpy can shed some light on the matter.

I rejected French politics as pretty hopeless and depressing many years ago. There is no libertarian hope or movement there, which is why my attention shifted to US politics and the Pauls, UKIP under Nigel Farage & Brexit, and only recently Maxime Bernier in Canada.

I just can't keep following politics anymore if there is no hope for Liberty.
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    From the 'If voting could make a difference it would be outlawed' department:

L'Obs is reporting a secret plan of the french government to reject election results if the anti-migration Le Pen won.

http://archive.is/Bzg07

https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=

Well article is behind a paywall unfortunately..
    Sorta like how Brexit won by nominating anti Brexit politician Theresa May to be vice president? No matter who wins, the state seems to be chugging along like business as usual.

And yet, we all continue to obsess about voting in our fav Israeli first, compromised, bought and paid for politician. When would the madness end?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFrenchSpy View Post
    I rejected French politics as pretty hopeless and depressing many years ago. There is no libertarian hope or movement there, which is why my attention shifted to US politics and the Pauls, UKIP under Nigel Farage & Brexit, and only recently Maxime Bernier in Canada.

I just can't keep following politics anymore if there is no hope for Liberty.
    I understand sympathize. It's the same here, more or less. And I can't bear to watch political talk (lie) shows on TV.

Germany's (classical) liberal FDP seems to be back from the dead this year, but mostly because of Republican (CDU) exile voters who fear the 'evil' AfD. The FDP lost all respect since it didn't even have the courage to take real free-market economic positions or advocate ending drug prohibition.

We seem to have a newish libertarian 'Partei der Vernunft' (Party of Reason) party that could be refreshing to join.
    >_<