Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Because Trump is dangerous, Cardi B supposedly wants to move to Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is how the link you presented described mumble rap.

It is a style of rap where some dimension of either word slurring (often times done on purpose) and is sometimes hard to hear (even though many use some of the best microphones for rappers), melodies, or singing is added
    Sorry but that is not mumble rap, stop believing everything you read on the internet.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am thinking if Jules planned to go to Nigeria he would not have bought the premium edition on RPF's .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While you guys are there , I would take one of those Nigerian Olympic soccer jersies as a souvenir . I can wear it while I check on Dankes house when he is out of town .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What is it about Nigeria. I hear about it all the time. It must be a cool place.
    Quite warm actually. Wouldn't want to live there, not because of the weather. There are a whole number of African countries I would rather live than Nigeria. None in the vicinity of Nigeria. I go to Africa a few times for a few weeks to the Southern end of the continent and there it is quite nice... Especially the exchange rate.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is how the link you presented described mumble rap.

Sorry but that is not mumble rap, stop believing everything you read on the internet.
    Good advice...I think I'll start with your post.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Sorry but that is not mumble rap
    Ran acorss this comment on another site claiming she was a mumble rapper.

Not a mumble rapper, a bad rapper isn't always a mumble rapper.
    Maybe you're right, maybe she isn't...she might just be bad.

When you start wallowing in the filth at her level "bad" becomes pretty subjective.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Has Cardi B actually said why she wants to move to Nigeria specifically?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ran acorss this comment on another site claiming she was a mumble rapper.
    The question you have to ask yourself is this, is her singing/rapping articulate i.e. do I have a problem understanding the words coming out of her mouth? if the answer is no, it is not mumble performance. I know its easy cop out to say other websites called her a mumble rapper, but we are talking about the song "Be Careful" which you yourself described as " just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant". Again did you have any problem deciphering verses like? is the volume low on your PC? What is going on here?

The only man, baby, I adore
    I gave you everything, what's mine is yours
    I want you to live your life of course
    But I hope you get what you dyin' for
    Be careful with me, do you know what you doin'?
    Whose feelings that you're hurtin' and bruisin'?
    You gon' gain the whole world
    But is it worth the girl that you're losin'?
    Be careful with me
    Yeah, it's not a threat, it's a warnin'
    Be careful with me
    Yeah, my heart is like a package with a fragile label on it
    Be careful with me
    Maybe you're right, maybe she isn't...she might just be bad.

When you start wallowing in the filth at her level "bad" becomes pretty subjective.
    Again, I am not saying she is a good role model for your daughter or her music in general is great. I am saying that the song "Be careful" is a good song with a message that is not mumbled and not barely decipherable to anyone with OK hearing and an OK command of the English language. That is it

Good advice...I think I'll start with your post.
    Smart arse AF, don't believe everything you read on the internet is standard operating guide for anyone who goes on the net, not telling something you shouldn't already know but I am just trying to remind you that you should use some discernment skills when reading anything on the web. Don't ever let your bias and person prejudices be your only guide.

Smart arse AF
    What?

I thought it was a pretty snappy comeback.

Look, Cardi B, as a person, is trash, her "music" is trash, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...I'll buy her ticket.

She'll fit right in, in Nigeria, I'm sure.

What?

I thought it was a pretty snappy comeback.

Look, Cardi B, as a person, is trash, her "music" is trash, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...I'll buy her ticket.

She'll fit right in, in Nigeria, I'm sure.
    I am disappointed that is the sole sentence you decided to reply to. If you would indulge me, I would like to know if you really find the sing/rapping barely decipherable or did you just search the name, found that people called her a mumble rapper and carried on from there?

Sorry for calling you a smart arse, I didn't mean to offend you. I would really appreciate it if you can find it in your heart to forgive me and also be able to answer the question about your ability to understand the words coming out of her mouth in the song "be careful". Thanks

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am disappointed that is the sole sentence you decided to reply to. If you would indulge me, I would like to know if you really find the sing/rapping barely decipherable or did you just search the name, found that people called her a mumble rapper and carried on from there?

Sorry for calling you a smart arse, I didn't mean to offend you. I would really appreciate it if you can find it in your heart to forgive me and also be able to answer the question about your ability to understand the words coming out of her mouth in the song "be careful". Thanks
    Yes, it was "barely decipherable".

Granted, years of engine noise and two way radios shrieking in my ear have rendered my hearing not so great.

But I find that more and more young people in "real life" mumble and hoot to the point of being unintelligible to me as well.

Speech patterns have changed, accents and dialects have been flushed clean, more and more people sound to me like bland news reporters with a sock in their mouth.

Part of it may be almost universal dental orthodontics at a young age. Make everybody's teeth and jaws exactly the same and everybody will sound like everybody else.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yes, it was "barely decipherable".

Granted, years of engine noise and two way radios shrieking in my ear have rendered my hearing not so great.

But I find that more and more young people in "real life" mumble and hoot to the point of being unintelligible to me as well.

Speech patterns have changed, accents and dialects have been flushed clean, more and more people sound to me like bland news reporters with a sock in their mouth.

Part of it may be almost universal dental orthodontics at a young age. Make everybody's teeth and jaws exactly the same and everybody will sound like everybody else.
    Fair enough, at the end of the day, taste in music is very subjective. Where you hear hootting and hollering, I actually hear a song that is very articulate with a message I can relate to.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have a reality check for that "Reality Check" chick: ORANGE MAN VERY BAD!!!

Imagine Cardi B giving a political speech while shes a member of Congress.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If she can read, she can perform a speech. Speech writers can't be that expensive.

If she can read, she can perform a speech. Speech writers can't be that expensive.
    Questionable.

As we sink into the next level of Idiocracy.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Questionable.

As we sink into the next level of Idiocracy.
    People said electing Trump will take us a few steps into idiocracy but he was elected and nothing major has changed, some people would even argue that things got better after his election.

Btw she can read, I have seen her reading messages sent to her during one of her Instagram live sessions, she read those texts with ease. So she can definitely read a teleprompter.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho/Cardi B 2020
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho/Cardi B 2020
    We gonna see if'n we can't dispense some justiss up in heah.

People said electing Trump will take us a few steps into idiocracy but he was elected and nothing major has changed, some people would even argue that things got better after his election.

Btw she can read, I have seen her reading messages sent to her during one of her Instagram live sessions, she read those texts with ease. So she can definitely read a teleprompter.
    Hurrr...there's that fagg talk again.

There is a lot of truth to that. Politics is the ultimate performance art. Yes, propaganda in newspaper, movies, etc. can stir passions, but no where near a politician can. Think of the millions of men gladly marching to their deaths on the front lines.

Look at the last three idiots, B. Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, look all the crap they caused reading off a teleprompter. Cardi B isn't any dumber than those clowns.

Trump's magic is that he doesn't need a prompter. He reads his lines off the faces of the audience. He is more perceptive of the whims and delivers the words people want to hear better than those reading a TV screen.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-17-2020 at 06:03 AM.

There is a lot of truth to that. Politics is the ultimate performance art. Yes, propaganda in newspaper, movies, etc. can stir passions, but no where near a politician can. Think of the millions of men gladly marching to their deaths on the front lines.

Look at the last three idiots, B. Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, look all the crap they caused reading off a teleprompter. Cardi B isn't any dumber than those clowns.

Trump's magic is that he doesn't need a prompter. He reads his lines off the faces of the audience. He is more perceptive of the whims and delivers the words people want to hear better than those reading a TV screen.
    I generally agree with this point, his non use of the teleprompter is his strength seeing as it helps him talk more like a regular Joe. But then you look at people in his inner circle and all you see is people like Obama and Clinton in it.

She and Maxine Waters would be the best of friends.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I wonder what kind of voice Cardi B would use whenever shes making a speech. Will she use her normal voice or will she be speaking likes shes from the ghetto?

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what kind of voice Cardi B would use whenever shes making a speech. Will she use her normal voice or will she be speaking likes shes from the ghetto?
    There are consultants for those kind f jobs. Their job will be to do the research and see which is more effective and when. She could use different versions depending on the audience or mix the two. There are people who can turn a turd into a trophy that the general public would worship to. If you think I am mistaken, just see what they did to the NW liberal Trump.

To the point where country boys from the styx think he is very relateable to them like their own kin

To the point where country boys from the styx think he is very relateable to them like their own kin
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-17-2020 at 09:59 AM.

She does have a point, but a nuclear winter can hit there, too. RUSSIA/PUTIN almost used IRAN as an excuse to launch nukes.
    Events over the past fortnite had a possible hypothetical scenario that might have brought about World War Three. Just sayin!

We need more liberty politicians to understand that and develop the skill set.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast