Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Yugest Trump 2024 Thread EVVAR

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But enough about him. The thread's about someone else, and the dude in the thread title is no friend of mine.
    On the other hand I can understand how Donald's message of draining the swamp would appeal to the masses in 2016. Of course when he filled his administration with the kind of deep state globalists that George Bush would select that should have been the end of anybody believing in lying Donald.

After I started a thread about Donald breaking his campaign promises, at the end of 2017, I got the $hit trolled out of me by the Trumpies, for not having the patience to wait until warp speed Donald (wouldn't) keep his promises.
    They were still arguing that Donald would keep his promise to drain the swamp: President-Donald-Campaign-promises

Before he planned to run for president in his role of conservative, pro-life Christian... in 2012, Donald Trump donated $20,000 to homosexual activists of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) that promoted: 1) "fisting" to middle school students; 2) books excusing homosexual paedophilia; 3) “homosexuality" to children as early as kindergarten.
    “Fisting” is stuffing a fist into the “anus” for sexual reasons.

Kevin Jennings founded GLSEN in 1990. He and (other) homosexual teachers (including Jaki Williams) began indoctrinating children about the LGBT lifestyle from the age of 5.
    This included teachers “casually” showing that a “mother a father” for “parents” is just as “normal” as “two dads” or “two moms”.

Jennings has stated that he was “inspired” by Harry Hay, who publicly stated that homosexual statutory rape is “precisely what 13-, 14-, and 15-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need”.

Trump defended this donation, by telling that it wasn’t his own choice. These donations were part of Trump's role in his reality television show, in which Trump would make a matching donation to charities of the choice of the guests on the show.
    Aubrey O'Day appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice” and was playing to benefit GLSEN.

Trump was also (like Clinton) connected to the Bronfman family and the notorious late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein: Clinton-Linked-Cult-Leader-Who-Hot-Branded-Women-Arrested-For-Sex-Trafficking
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-02-2022 at 03:14 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Frankly I don't have a clue as to why anybody would praise Elon Musk...
    Sure you do. Because he may be controlled opposition, but he's good at it, and that makes him a useful tool for helping us wake people up. Because hope springs eternal, and the more bleak things get, the more some hope for a powerful traitor in "The Club". In this respect he is indeed the "Trump/Musk". There actually are still people who think they can fix this mess with a single vote, that there's some way to avoid getting down, dirty, and bloody.

It clearly doesn't have to make any sense. Since when do people do things that make sense? Did expecting Trump to actually turn this shipwreck around make any sense?

I don't know, man. He sounds halfway sane. That's the meatiest bone the dawgs have seen for quite some time. Not even Trump could boast of that. When you're trying to choose between totalitarianism or civil war, a straw's enough to grasp at.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2022 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sure you do. Because he may be controlled opposition, but he's good at it, and that makes him a useful tool for helping us wake people up. Because hope springs eternal, and the more bleak things get, the more some hope for a powerful traitor in "The Club". In this respect he is indeed the "Trump/Musk". There actually are still people who think they can fix this mess with a single vote, that there's some way to avoid getting down, dirty, and bloody.

It clearly doesn't have to make any sense. Since when do people do things that make sense? Did expecting Trump to actually turn this shipwreck around make any sense?

I don't know, man. He sounds halfway sane. That's the meatiest bone the dawgs have seen for quite some time. Not even Trump could boast of that. When you're trying to choose between totalitarianism or civil war, a straw's enough to grasp at.
    Forget about the hunger in Shanghai coming to a town near you. War is coming. Poor people here live in luxury compared to poor people in third world countries. People talk about white privilege, what about entitlement privilege? This country will one day be no different than other third world countries. Watching war in foreign countries and being so entitled to think armchair foreign intelligence is worth something. Wait until the bombs are going off outside our windows.

This is once again circular reasoning...

Arguing like this can be used to defend whichever scumbag, even a depopulation psycho like Elon Musk that is heavily involved in the "sustainable devlopment" that is nothing more or less than a codeword for depopulation.
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521580576297398274

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Anyone who trolls so hard

is okay in my book
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Re: good guys/bad guys
    I'm not sure how I got pulled into this thread, but I will say that I recognize that some people with generally bad (anti-liberty) ideas and goals may believe they are working toward noble ends, such as responding to the obvious solar changes going on and possibly worse natural changes. It doesn't mean my views on freedom in the moment are changed, however.

Having said that, the whole notion of Donald 2024 is ridiculous from the get-go and shouldn't be entertained, in any form, by anyone with an IQ over 70.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think that...

Just like Bush Sr. made a deal to get Slick Willy in the White House, so that in 8 years the much despised Jr. would be crowned prez;

Warp speed Donald made a deal with senile Joe, to get Don Jr. (or Jared Chabad?) in the White House in 2029 (DeSantis VP?).
    Or is there some other reason for why the Saudis invested $2 billion in business failure Jared Kushner, 6 months after his father-in-law, Donald Trump, left the White House?

Because Jared has such a sketchy track record, advisers for Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund dismissed the loan for Jared's newly created private equity firm, Affinity Partners. But they were overruled by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: https://archive.ph/EVmwT

Mohammed bin Salman was of course installed as Crown Prince by the UAE Crown Prince with the help of the Trump administration...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

When I wrote the OP post, I thought it was 50/50 that Trump could win (if he runs) but, based on intangible factors that I can't exactly describe, I don't see a Red Wave coming in either 2022 or 2024, I see a Red Massacre coming... We'll just have to see how it goes.

You can't get any more deep state globalist than the WEF could you?!?

From the "official" Trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...
    Ivanka has been included in Fortune magazine’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list (2014) and was honored as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (2015).
    https://silview.media/2022/02/12/boo...nfirmed-by-wh/

You can't get any more deep state globalist than the WEF could you?!?

From the "official" Trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...

https://silview.media/2022/02/12/boo...nfirmed-by-wh/
    If you were to become President, your official job would be to do business with lots of unsavory people and organizations. Putting your most loyal people in positions at the most unsavory organizations would be the smartest thing you could do. Why does this even need to be explained?!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Why does this even need to be explained?!
    So you're not saying that it's just another one of those strange coincidences that Donald's Jewish Chabad daughter Ivanka became a WEF young global leader in 2015, and Donald was elected president the next year?

But instead you're arguing like it was some sort of 3d-chess move by warp speed Donald...

I guess you also don't find it suspicious that Donald played such a major role in starting the WEF's Great Reset in March 2020 or that he had these dangerous DNA-altering, immune destroying COVID "vaccines" approved at warp speed!

So you're not saying that it's just another one of those strange coincidences that Donald's Jewish Chabad daughter Ivanka became a WEF young global leader in 2015, and Donald was elected president the next year?

But instead you're arguing like it was some sort of 3d-chess move by warp speed Donald...

I guess you also don't find it suspicious that Donald played such a major role in starting the WEF's Great Reset in March 2020 or that he had these dangerous DNA-altering, immune destroying COVID "vaccines" approved at warp speed!
    Name one public figure who doesn't fall to this Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon logic. You can't. "That's right, they're allllllllll Illuminati, they're allllllllll in on it!!!111" If you want to take the black-pill, suit yourself but stop trying to pass off the black-pill as some kind of litmus test for rationality. I reject the black-pill because I'm rational and I don't believe in campfire ghost stories.

Trump explained when he ran in 2016, "I don't need to do this", meaning, he's already filthy rich, so there is no added benefit to taking on the hassle of being POTUS. I've heard a zillion hand-waving, smoke-and-mirrors implications that if we just "read between the lines", we can see that Trump's real motive is X, Y or Z. But the most superficial investigation always proves these claims to be utterly false. The only explanation that hasn't fallen apart in the six years since Trump first threw his hat in the ring is the explanation that he himself gave: America is falling to pieces and he believed he had the skills required to put things back on the right path. Whether you believe he was competent or not, the fact is that there is no proof that his motives were anything other than what he claimed.

Would it be fair to say that if Biden and Harris don't seek reelection, and Harris doesn't seek the presidency herself, Trump is walking back into the WH with no trouble whatsoever?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If Trump runs he wins. Unless there are 2000 Mules again. In which case he still wins and there will be a civil war

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Trump explained when he ran in 2016, "I don't need to do this", meaning, he's already filthy rich, so there is no added benefit to taking on the hassle of being POTUS. I've heard a zillion hand-waving, smoke-and-mirrors implications that if we just "read between the lines", we can see that Trump's real motive is X, Y or Z. But the most superficial investigation always proves these claims to be utterly false.
    So you're not saying it isn't it suspicious that Donald played such a major role in starting the WEF's Great Reset in March 2020 or that he had these dangerous DNA-altering, immune destroying COVID "vaccines" approved at warp speed?!?

But instead come with the bull$hit that Donald wouldn't have any motive, as he's already "filthy rich"... in borrowing other's people money that is, just like his Lubavitcher son-in-law...
    That makes him just about as corrupt as the Clintons!
    Or is there some other reason for why the Saudis invested $2 billion in business failure Jared Kushner, 6 months after his father-in-law, Donald Trump, left the White House?

DJ Donald Trumpmaster D might be the greatest leader the world has ever seen in all of history.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234