Thread: Shock Poll: Half Of Dems Support Prison For Questioning Shots

Shock Poll: Half Of Dems Support Prison For Questioning Shots

Shock Poll: Half Of Dems Support Prison For Questioning Shots

A shocking recent Rasmussen poll result highlights just how divided the US is after two years of covid lockdowns, restrictions, and propaganda. Nearly 50 percent of Democrats polled support fines or imprisonment for anyone questioning efficacy of covid shots on social media! This comes after several of the top "experts" have themselves radically scaled back early promises of shot virus protection. Also today, dissident doc forced to take psych exam and Virginia's new governor hits the ground running! Plus - what's up with new restrictions on Ron Paul's Facebook???
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surprising only half of Democrats support that nonsense. You'd think it'd be the majority of Democratic voters.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Surprising only half of Democrats support that nonsense. You'd think it'd be the majority of Democratic voters.
    Biden supporters are the worst, 59% favor fines for unvaccinated, 54% favor fines or prison for vaccine critics, 51% favor putting unvaccinated in "designated facilities".

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

All in favor of imprisoning those who question the shots, raise your hands and say "Aye!"

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I'd not concern myself too much over this, though I would keep the awareness of this alive and current.

If things go that way, we will have crossed a line that will either kick off open warring or the end of the last vestiges of our freedoms. It Theye can get away with such a thing, we will in point of fact have waltzed right past the last mile marker for redemption.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Day is still young.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Dems would have been subscribers to Der Sturmer in 1936

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A shocking recent Rasmussen poll result highlights just how divided the US is after two years of covid lockdowns, restrictions, and propaganda. Nearly 50 percent of Democrats polled support fines or imprisonment for anyone questioning efficacy of covid shots on social media! This comes after several of the top "experts" have themselves radically scaled back early promises of shot virus protection.
    It should be noted that this isn't really about the jabs. They don't really care about people's medical choices. But they made this a sacrament of their culture war. To shun their sacrament is sacrilegious. Humans have burned heretics at the stake for lesser offenses.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Fear made the Democratic party even worse. In the Bush years I'd argue the GOP was the party of fear (replace vaccines with support of Iraq war and other patriotardic stuff). Things have certainly changed in the 20 years since then but I don't think I would've ever guessed they'd go this far insane.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

and yet there is no difference between the two parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Fear made the Democratic party even worse. In the Bush years I'd argue the GOP was the party of fear (replace vaccines with support of Iraq war and other patriotardic stuff).
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    and yet there is no difference between the two parties?
    Correct. The only people who think otherwise are more heavily invested in Raytheon stock than Pfizer stock. Or more scared of "towelheads" half a world away than the common cold. I guess you aren't old enough to have a clue how many victims there are of Nixon's war on people who smoke a certain plant.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-18-2022 at 07:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

These are not reasonable people
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It should be noted that this isn't really about the jabs. They don't really care about people's medical choices. But they made this a sacrament of their culture war. To shun their sacrament is sacrilegious. Humans have burned heretics at the stake for lesser offenses.
    Yes, absolutely. But it goes deeper. These people build their whole egos on a sense of superiority based on the presumption that information=brains. They have information. They think that's brains. They tell themselves different information is a sign of stupidity, even when that information is solid and the conclusions well reasoned. It feeds their egos.

There's a reason vanity is one of the seven deadly sins. And the devil knows how to play it. It's a mistake to think fear of disease is the sole factor here. Some would rather die than ever admit how completely they just got played. Especially since their philosophy demands that those who conned them are the one institution on earth their philosophy deems trustworthy.

The fact that all this is based on something medical just ensured they'd bet all their chips immediately, and use what rational thinking they can scrounge up later. Much later, when they've already bet the farm. You know. The way Republicans went all in on Iraq after Marvin Bush blew up WTC7.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-18-2022 at 07:56 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Fear made the Democratic party even worse. In the Bush years I'd argue the GOP was the party of fear (replace vaccines with support of Iraq war and other patriotardic stuff). Things have certainly changed in the 20 years since then but I don't think I would've ever guessed they'd go this far insane.
    I have been using the word insane a lot lately, and I don't use it lightly. After 9/11, I respected the lefties with their suspicion towards corporatism (not capitalism). They didn't trust the news that said we needed to go to war because they knew that the news was sponsored by the MIC corporations. Now those same lefties totally believe the same news channels whose information is bought by Pfizer and other pharma corporations. Seeing the swing of the mass formation that has taken place in the last 20 years from one party to the other is terrifying. I never realized that whole populations could be so easily manipulated. It really is insanity.

We are just seeing the tip of the spear. My worry is that we ain't seen nothing yet, as the saying goes.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-18-2022 at 08:14 AM.

Many of these people have been inoculated against reason and facts. Thomas Sowell used to call it a "Factsine". They have become impervious to facts at this point.

The majority of people in this country and most of the developed world fell for the scam. They have sunk costs. It is a rare person that can recognize that they had been fooled and then fight back against it. The much easier path is to hang on to the con as long as possible.

What's more, they can demonize anyone who has a "breakthrough" realization, because that person is an example that there is a flaw in the Factsine.

Strangely, this also applies to those who fell for the Trump con.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i just buy more ammo and make more arrows.
    Do something Danke

The only thing strange about it is how easily people can see that the other side was conned, yet remain completely blind to the fact that the con they hold so near and dear is the exact same thing.

Oh yeah. That was demonstrated with the vax. When Trump was president, Republicans were more open to the vaxxes and the dems were against it. The people I rented my business office from were against the orange vax in 2020. 8 months later they said I had to get the vax to keep my office. I moved offices.

And the republicans who were for the orange-vax became anti-Fauci vax.

I am pretty much at peace, but deep down inside, I feel a fear that's like the size of a peach pit in my gut. I am aware that those I get along can change in a moment depending how the narrative is presented on TV.

I know you may disagree with me when I say, I would have prefered Trump over Biden, but its less the man but rather the direction. I know that Trump, FoX news and republicans can shift to insanity as quickly as the democrats. Everyone is on edge and as shifty as a compass needle in an erratic magnetic field.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-18-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I know you may disagree with me when I say, I would have prefered Trump over Biden, but its less the man but rather the direction.
    Yikes! I don't disagree with that at all! I don't want to leave that impression! The Presidency is largely a role that takes as much power as the people will allow. And the fact of the matter is that while the people allowed Trump to accumulate large amounts of power, it's nothing compared to what the people have allowed Biden's administration to do!

Many of these people have been inoculated against reason and facts. Thomas Sowell used to call it a "Factsine". They have become impervious to facts at this point.

The majority of people in this country and most of the developed world fell for the scam. They have sunk costs. It is a rare person that can recognize that they had been fooled and then fight back against it. The much easier path is to hang on to the con as long as possible.

What's more, they can demonize anyone who has a "breakthrough" realization, because that person is an example that there is a flaw in the Factsine.

I actually feel like liberals tend to be okay with facts with blindspots created by bias.

However their idea of "science" is very bizarre and actually anti-science.

"Listening to the experts" as a dogma is against the spirit of what science is. Science is examining, forming an understanding, considering multiple hypotheses, etc, not listening to what the government czar says as dogma. Science is not discovered through autocracy.

And I say this as someone who is generally pro-getting vaccines but anti the government forcing them on us. But this is due to talking over the different pieces of evidence with actual medical experts who I am close to and trust, and bouncing off ideas, trying to find the most solid, likely conclusion. And Pfizer's trials are extremely sketchy. Most likely they way overinflated their efficacy stats, especially given that Moderna's is more potent and tested at a lower efficacy.

The two sides are: I want to use big government to force "liberal" ideas on people, and I want to use big government to force "conservative" ideas on people. This is actually one side which is "I want to use big government to force my ideas on people". And thus the question becomes about which ideas should be forced on people, rather than whether they should be at all. This is the wrong framework for a discussion, and leads to both sides spinning facts. You don't have to turn the vaccines into something terribly dangerous in order to make the point that mandates are anti-liberty. It doesn't even matter if they're good or bad. If they're good with zero side effects (which isn't true, because they do have side effects) they shouldn't be forced on people either.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 01-19-2022 at 04:42 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i just buy more ammo and make more arrows.
    This is about where I am at . Minus the arrows .
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have been using the word insane a lot lately, and I don't use it lightly. After 9/11, I respected the lefties with their suspicion towards corporatism (not capitalism). They didn't trust the news that said we needed to go to war because they knew that the news was sponsored by the MIC corporations. Now those same lefties totally believe the same news channels whose information is bought by Pfizer and other pharma corporations. Seeing the swing of the mass formation that has taken place in the last 20 years from one party to the other is terrifying. I never realized that whole populations could be so easily manipulated. It really is insanity.

We are just seeing the tip of the spear. My worry is that we ain't seen nothing yet, as the saying goes.
    It is strange. There used to be a gross generalization that the Democrats and left were awake to the MIC, and opposed wars for that reason. It has been a long time coming, but the left, probably starting with the Obama Admin, embraced the MIC and war mongering. And now the left worships in the church of the Pharma-Industrial Complex too.

Meanwhile, it tends to be the right (if defined as the Tucker Carlson and Ron Paul right), that does not trust either of them.

But the establishment "right" is still in bed with both, they just pay a little lip service to opposition these days. I'd put everyone from Hannity to McConnell in that category. They will happily join with the Dems on MIC-neocon war-mongering when the time comes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.