Thread: September 15- Ditch the Mask Day

September 15- Ditch the Mask Day

No_More_Masks by Badnon Wissenshaftler, on Flickr

From LRC, containing a few links:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...k-freedom-day/

If we can simply even get "conservative" and libertarian types to do so, abruptly and in numbers, it should crack the armor of the fear machine.
    Last edited by Badnon Wissenshaftler; 09-11-2020 at 03:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All Americans should be participating on that day.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All Americans should be participating on that day.
    Ive been doing it every day

For me, Every Day Is No Mask Day.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Don't have one to ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    For me, Every Day Is No Mask Day.

^^^^^This^^^^^

And has been right along. Resist and defy or spend the rest of your lives on your knees.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I wear goggles with my mask. Everywhere I go.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Haha, yeah, I hear you, and those are the proper sentiments.

I think this day is for the many who have been "playing nice" and know it's time to cease that behavior. For those of you who haven't been wearing masks, it's a day that you should take a tour of all favorite stores and businesses, bearing those pretty faces of yours in defiance of tyranny.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    ^^^^^This^^^^^

And has been right along. Resist and defy or spend the rest of your lives on your knees.
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Don't have one to ditch.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ive been doing it every day
    Haha, yeah, I hear you, and those are the proper sentiments.

I think this day is for the many who have been "playing nice" and know it's time to cease that behavior. For those of you who haven't been wearing masks, it's a day that you should take a tour of all favorite stores and businesses, bearing those pretty faces of yours in defiance of tyranny.

Remember, if they can see your smile, you ARE the Resistance.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-01-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wear goggles with my mask. Everywhere I go.
    You should add a hazard suit as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have not put a diaper on my face yet and won't. Ever. I will obviously be supporting Grow Some Balls day tomorrow!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

My friends, it is time!

Hopefully I'll be not quite so alone out there as I am normally.

This is the wrong concept. Sept 15 should be declared as the day to end the wearing of face masks not a one day reprieve.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    This is the wrong concept. Sept 15 should be declared as the day to end the wearing of face masks not a one day reprieve.
    I do believe that's the point. It's Sept 15th onward.

Also, a little update from today (Keep in mind that I live in a Democrat-controlled area):

I visited Target for, I believe, the first time since there has been a mask-mandate here, not that I frequent the place much. I received no trouble from anyone. Two of the employees greeted me with a "good morning". After checking out, what appeared to be a manager, near the exit, jovially wished me a happy rest of my day.

Have hope. I think many people are ready to be done with this farce. Be the change you wish to see.