Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TIME Magazine: Savage Syria Video (Rebel Rips out Soldiers Heart and Eats it)

TIME Magazine: Savage Syria Video (Rebel Rips out Soldiers Heart and Eats it)

This is some seriously sick and deranged @#%*.

http://world.time.com/2013/05/12/atr...for-the-worse/
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I thought humans were unclean to eat like pigs? Anyway, we just sent some MREs to the rebels. Clearly this happened because they were hungry. /sarcasm
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

so TIME had it and sat on it because they knew it was damaging to the terrorists cause.

Thanks MSM! Keep discrediting yourselves.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Such noble freedom fighters. Let's ARM them!
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Atrocities on both sides.
    War is rarely anything but violent, but in Syria, where more than 70,000 civilians have been killed in the conflict since it started as a peaceful uprising inspired by the Arab Spring more than two years ago, the savagery has reached ghoulish proportions. And it seems that soldiers on both sides of the war are committing what appear to be crimes of war at least in part so that those acts can be viewed on the Internet. The ubiquity of camera phones and social media are enabling a mixture of propaganda, intimidation and boastful exhibitionism. In this, the first YouTube war, videos have driven the conflict even as they document its horrors.

the 70,000 dead figure you often see cited is a complete lie from the UN.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Can you share more reliable figures? (it does not specify which side is responsible for how many- both have killed people).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-13-2013 at 03:21 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Any cannibalism reported on the Assad side?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Sure there are atrocities on both sides. I'm more concerned with the ones commited by the side my money is being stolen to support, however.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Savages. We have no reason to have any part in their bloodbath.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Any cannibalism reported on the Assad side?
    No. They just used humane methods like bullets, missiles, tanks and bombs.

What bothers me on the issue is that some seem to treat Assad as a victim and the rebel forces as the only bad guys. It started when tanks were sent after peaceful protestors. I don't support either side. Would responces be any different if the country name was made the US and the leader's name Obama? I think it would. And neither would be justified in their actions.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-13-2013 at 03:48 PM.

What bothers me on the issue is that some seem to treat Assad as a victim and the rebel forces as the only bad guys. It started when tanks were sent after peaceful protestors. I don't support either side. Would responces be any different if the country name was made the US and the leader's name Obama? I think it would. And neither would be justified in their actions.
    Syrians are the victims.
    Perhaps you've not heard about the peaceful protests that got sniped (paid snipers). Both protesters and law/soldiers were sniped at to cause havoc. Shoot soldiers, they think protesters are firing on them, etc...
    Syrians are the victims. Now they are fighting AlCiada supported insurgents. Not saying that ALL are non-Syrian. The "west" just $#@!s up so much stuff.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 05-13-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Don't ever forget Anderson Cooper spend a whole year trying to frame the Syrian conflict as good (rebels) vs evil (Assad). Guy should lose his broadcasting privlages for that war propoganda.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Don't ever forget Anderson Cooper spend a whole year trying to frame the Syrian conflict as good (rebels) vs evil (Assad). Guy should lose his broadcasting privlages for that war propoganda.
    haha haa

anyone that doesnt see the media as the propaganda machine that it is , is missing the real show

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amazing over 2 years later and the CIA/Mi5/Saudi/U.A.E./Kuwaiti savages haven't run out of bullets or bombs. Geez, with all the $ Billions in "HUMANITARIAN AID, Syria would be covered in blankets, food, shelter, by now. Oh and I never knew, AID to help the people included It's no secret, former Army General Wesley Clark filled-in listeners years ago about the agenda of overthrowing the governments/countries around Israel. It was the truth, and the TPTB ensured Clark didn't advance in politics/public.

As an example, if a foreign nation(s) armed Americans to revolt against the government for their oppressive crackdown on protestors, militarized police forcing people out of their own homes at gunpoint, no knock raids shooting and killing people, etc, what would the U.S. media/ U.N. call it, "Free America Army"? Would the press be calling the the US government, a genocidal regime and war crimes against humanity if they attacked Americans? Came close to that like in; Boston, G8 summits, OWS... All about controlling the media, censoring the data, wire tapping, lying to the uninformed public, and complete control of freedoms. Just like the joke of a law of no protesting when Secret Service agents are present, it wasn't a problem for 246 years, but now it's is a problem, especially with all the weaponry and protection that no other president has ever received? Take your typical example of BS mind control media headlines in all the US/ally newspapers, "Israel strikes Syria, hits arms from Iran". What if the headline said, "Syria strikes Israel, hits arms from U.S." I presume only Israel and the U.S. can initiate unprovoked attacks/strikes/killings, but no one else can do the same, especially when it's no secret these same covert attacking governments, fund terrorists and wars for their military industrial complexes and corporate thirst for Oil/Natural resources/territory. Same totalitarian foreign nations are arming domestic mundanes, shipping in terrorists, providing weapons of mass destruction in Syria, setup their phony leaders, bribe defector$ a$ public mouthpiece$, torture, and they're called "Free Syrian Army"? Maybe free to terrorize as a institutionalized barbarism, that's about it. They blew up Television stations, car bombs around Damascus killing innocent civilians, assassinated government officials/foreign advisers, all with an endless supply of western funded weaponry.

All this Syrian terrorism would end within a month, if the US and their partner nations in crime, stopped funding & arming the terrorists. It's a simple as that. Yeap, it's just another; Libya, Egypt, Mali, Somalia, Kosovo, and Iraq... same cookie cutter covert MO. How quickly many forget the Libya's freedom fighters were funded by the same brutal governments that have a track record of killing around the planet. Boy those western energy companies are loving that sweet crude/NATGAS out of Libya, and now, UK is in negotiations to sell billions in weapons to Libya.

Michael Scheuer, "Wherever there is trouble in the world, you can count on the CIA being right in the middle of it"
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 05-14-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Oh Assad sucks. As Siebol Edmonds pointed out we used to send our detainees to him to be tortured! (Yes that is 100% verified in the book "Ghost Plane". And I hope you'll watch her video on the Boston Bombing. Maybe you'll learn something.)

That said, we're directly or indirectly helping cannibalistic members of Al Qaeda. And that should bother you. I was against foreign aid to Assad. I still am. I'm also against aid that helps cannibal terrorists. And frankly I don't believe the claim that "it started when tanks were sent after peaceful protestors." How do you know that's actually true?

The opposition is comprised of over 200 groups. As Qaeda is just one. They welcome the support of anybody willing to help their cause.

The opposition is comprised of over 200 groups. As Qaeda is just one. They welcome the support of anybody willing to help their cause.
    Reminds me of the arguments liberal and Planned Parenthood supporters use to justify govt funding of it. They say PP offers hundreds of medical services and abortion is just one of the hundered, but they will leave out the fact that spending on abortion take the vast majority of their spending. So yea, the foreign terrorists just happen to be 1 of 200 groups - a number which I doubt - but they certainly make up the vast majority of the rebel fighters.

So $#@! the em and $#@! the Syria rebels if they are willing to expose their fellow country men to these babaric and murderous thugs

So human heart is halal. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    wheres the damn video?
    Here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oth-tooth.html

Wait, they're the GOOD guys?
    http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/05/w...good-guys.html

I don't think the Obama administration was particularly keen in following the neocon cheerleading for yet another American invasion in the Middle East, this time in Syria. But this sort of thing will pretty much eliminate any public enthusiasm for one, especially in light of the disastrous "Arab Spring" that, as I correctly predicted, led to rule by the Muslim Brotherhood rather than the much-ballyhooed secular democratic liberalization that was supposedly in the works
    How does the old saying go? If you need support for a war, start one. (Something like that.)
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Note that I said we're directly or indirectly helping cannibalistic members of Al Qaeda. If you think none of the aid we're sending gets to the most effective fighters of the opposition, who happen to be Al Qaeda and got their training killing Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, then you are kidding yourself.

Going to be interesting to see peoples' faces when the Israeli King shows up.(He'll likely be the first).

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Note that I said we're directly or indirectly helping cannibalistic members of Al Qaeda. If you think none of the aid we're sending gets to the most effective fighters of the opposition, who happen to be Al Qaeda and got their training killing Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, then you are kidding yourself.
    Ah, so the opposition is all canabals and Al Qaeda now. Do you oppose your government (even if non- militarily)? Are you an Al Qaeda Canabal? (sounds like the name of a Metal band). Yes- there are bad people on both sides.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tarpley refers to them as NATO death squads.

Last edited by anaconda; 05-15-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Ah, so the opposition is all canabals and Al Qaeda now. Do you oppose your government (even if non- militarily)? Are you an Al Qaeda Canabal? (sounds like the name of a Metal band). Yes- there are bad people on both sides.
    Are you retarded? Seriously. Because only someone with a truly deficient reading capacity would reach the same conclusion you did. I clearly said directly or indirectly. In other words. I also clearly said the Al Qaeda faction were the most effective fighters. So how you stretched that to mean "all the opposition" defies even RPF shill logic. And yes. I do oppose all aid to this conflict as does Ron Paul and any other non interventionist. Are you an interventionist now?

Why do you keep poking in the dark, because jmdrake didn't say ALL and you know it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Ah, so the opposition is all canabals and Al Qaeda now.
    All,,?
    I'm sure some are not cannibals.

Most are mercenaries,,hired to fight. Some may be idealist idiots sucked in to someone elses war.
    A few are even Syrians who want to grab power, ,or pay back political enemies.

One thing for sure, it is not is an uprising of the Syrian people.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Sure there are atrocities on both sides. I'm more concerned with the ones commited by the side my money is being stolen to support, however.
    Winner.

Holy $#@!. This is so $#@!ed.

We just need to stay out of it completely.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast