Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...op-enters-home

If you shoot the dog right off the bat, it makes it clear you're willing to use force, and will have to less often. You create a psychological position of strength.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd give a $#@!.

And avenge you as best I could.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yup. For the most part. I'm fine with that. They will do all of that. And it let's me know who my lethal enemies are.

Compliance as a means to fight another day has proved terminal.

And given the choice I'll take dieing on my feet.

And I don't care that any $#@!s are given except my own.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indifference, copsucking, cult of government worship...all part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I used to believe that. But it's not indifference that is the enemy. It's your neighbors. Cops (and bureaucrats) are fruit of your local poison tree.
    Government is a cult with no dearth of supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    After being in Holland a couple of times I have to say that I doubt there's a lot of SWAT raids there for drugs. I kinda doubt there are any (could be wrong here).

PS. Why can't I PM luctor (or others anymore)? Keeps saying my messaging is full but even when I delete some of the old ones it gives me the same message...
    I don't know... I always liked Luctor...
    what I think, is that it is our country that is under attack. not his.
    I like you just fine by the way. it seems to me. that you consider our founders too moderate in the pursuit of self-rule.
    or.
    is ChristianAnarchist...synonymous with MinArchist?
    and I am wrong on this?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    I like you just fine by the way. it seems to me. that you consider our founders too moderate in the pursuit of self-rule.
    or.
    and I am wrong on this?
    Back, welcome....so long hard to see...
    I think, what. porpoise have radar.
    Is what it is what ain't it ain't?
    I am ami i right?

or.
    and I am wrong on this?
    Nah, I'm an all out anarchist. I once was a lefty (in the 60's) until I started working for my money then I became a righty until I saw how the wars and dirty dealings screw everyone over, then I became a "libertarian" until I got tired of that. It was better than the other ways of thought but it was like getting to "almost" achieve your ideal but never quite there. Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!! You can't be free if someone is telling you what to do.

Sure, full Liberty has danger but then so does this tyranny we are living under. I don't even believe that the "danger" is greater under out and out declared anarchy - it's just different. You are responsible for your own protection (as if you are not now?) and your own profit. Once you go "Liberty" you can never go back...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!!
    I don't know what someone wants to label this as but it is what I live by, as much as I am able.

People used to get hanged for simply stealing pet's.

Nah, I'm an all out anarchist. I once was a lefty (in the 60's) until I started working for my money then I became a righty until I saw how the wars and dirty dealings screw everyone over, then I became a "libertarian" until I got tired of that. It was better than the other ways of thought but it was like getting to "almost" achieve your ideal but never quite there. Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!! You can't be free if someone is telling you what to do.

Sure, full Liberty has danger but then so does this tyranny we are living under. I don't even believe that the "danger" is greater under out and out declared anarchy - it's just different. You are responsible for your own protection (as if you are not now?) and your own profit. Once you go "Liberty" you can never go back...
    I am OK. with that. I am my own man. people do not hire me because they like me.
    I was born a poor boy. an orphan. and I REALLY do NOT give a hot damn if you like or respect me or not.

YOU sir. are the VERY reason that I do not like residential equipment. $#@! that. I want to jack with people like you.
    limited market. I understand that.
    you will need to own a frozen food warehouse or a supermarket to know who I am.
    I sir. am FAR more of an Anarchist than you are. keep lying to yourself. I am OK with that.
    bust my balls? not a chance.
    I do NOT have people who tell me what to do. like you. they do NOT even know what I do.
    what I DO have. is people who NEED me.

I am too valuable for the gooberment to shut me down.

YOU have NO idea what I KNOW to be true pissant. tell me true sir.
    is is really possible to "pump heat" and if so. how?

let me repeat the question for your DUMBNESS..
    is it REALLY possible to pump heat? and if so. how sir?

you want me to play nice? ok. answer my query.
    if you do not wish to know about god. teach me about how to get free money.
    like you do.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I am OK. with that. I am my own man. people do not hire me because they like me.
    I was born a poor boy. an orphan. and I REALLY do NOT give a hot damn if you like or respect me or not.

YOU sir. are the VERY reason that I do not like residential equipment. $#@! that. I want to jack with people like you.
    I sir. am FAR more of an Anarchist than you are. keep lying to yourself. I am OK with that.
    I do NOT have people who tell me what to do. like you. they do NOT even know what I do.

like you do.
    Obvious self-delusion is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Obvious self-delusion is obvious.
    ^^^ about what.^^^
    care to explain yourself ma'am?
    do you even know what HVAC/R is?
    much less have the ability to $#@! with me about it?
    you will will be the very first if you can do so. ma'am.
    time to show your stuff HB34.
    prove that I am NOT what I say I am. and defeat me.
    hurt me baby.

like you do.
    Wow... I sure didn't mean to set you off... sorry!

Peace brother!

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Wow... I sure didn't mean to set you off... sorry!

Peace brother!

I was not "set me off" by you,
    you misjudge me.
    I am the captain of my own destiny.
    and I am deciding to play money games with you.
    I pay no price for my money.
    they pay me.
    yes.I am a prisoner of the untied states.
    and you are not.
    I know what that means.

you misjudge me.
    they pay me.
    and you are not.
    I know what that means.
    This^^ The proper word nowadays is "triggered", @ChristianAnarchist . ~hugs everyone~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Mostly sitting quietly but with a little crunching sound an an occasional squeak:

like you do.
    Says the taxpayer with a business license and governmental certifications.

you misjudge me.
    they pay me.
    and you are not.
    I know what that means.
    "I work for no man!"

Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-28-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

The logic used by the cops basically justifies shooting any cop that comes into your house since you could easily feel threatened they might harm you. Idiot cops and idiot judge. But then what else is new. Sucks there are so many bad cops that make it all the worse for the ones that are actually good guys doing their best to protect people.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Back, welcome....so long hard to see...
    I think, what. porpoise have radar.
    Is what it is what ain't it ain't?
    I am ami i right?
    You forgot:

HVAC/R blarg blarg

Heat pump blarg blarg

Anarchy blarg blarg

Federation blarg blarg

Blarg...

<<<random unrelated song video>>>
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Free. The Officer owed me a favor.
    I can only imagine what kind of 'favor' you provided him
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Snopes says you're full of $#@!.

Now I know where Zippy works during the day.

http://www.snopes.com/federal-judge-...oot-kill-dogs/

Snopes says you're full of $#@!.

Now I know where Zippy works during the day.

http://www.snopes.com/federal-judge-...oot-kill-dogs/

I shut you down months ago, when you clearly did not even know the history and timeline of commercially available frozen foods.

Stop being an abrasive dick.

It's not even funny.

^^^ about what.^^^
    hurt me baby.

I shut you down months ago, when you clearly did not even know the history and timeline of commercially available frozen foods.

It's not even funny.

^^^ about what.^^^
    hurt me baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It's not even funny.
    Yup, that kind of constant nonsense is why he's been on my ignore list for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Between idiots that get into politics that think they have authority to just tell us how to live our lives, and idiots that get pit bulls just so they can breed them and fight them, we have ended up with the government we deserve.
    Pits are good dogs- they get a lot of negative publicity because a) people think any short haired dog is a pit, and b) because owners do not understand how to train them. Pits just need to know who is the leader- they obey very well when trained properly.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pits are good dogs- they get a lot of negative publicity because a) people think any short haired dog is a pit, and b) because owners do not understand how to train them. Pits just need to know who is the leader- they obey very well when trained properly.
    I do believe there is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners. Sadly, we have a nearly endless supply of bad owners.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It's not even funny.
    yeah. you are right dudette. that whole history and timeline thingy.
    by god. you bested me.

simply knowing the history and timeline. is CLEARLY proof positive.
    that I should bow before your own magnificence,

I hereby relinquish any attempts to even BE an HVAC person. and will try to change for you brother.
    CLEARLY. simply knowing the history and timeline is emblematic of your prowness in such matters as this.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yup, that kind of constant nonsense is why he's been on my ignore list for many months.
    true that. simply knowing the history and timeline is proof positive of competence in any field underr the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    "I work for no man!"

ok. that was weird. I do supermarket work. who am I working for when I do that?

women and children? or men?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast