Thread: Bill Clinton: Sociopath, Rapist [WARNING: Graphic Details of a Sexual Nature]

Bill Clinton: Sociopath, Rapist [WARNING: Graphic Details of a Sexual Nature]

http://members.aol.com/topcat3434/clinton.htm

Broaddrick: “I was a little bit uneasy. But, I felt, ah, a real friendship toward this man and I didn’t really feel any, um any danger in him coming to my room. I sort of ushered us over to the coffee — I had coffee sitting on a little table over there by the window and it was a real pretty window view that looked down at the river. And he came around me and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building and he said he was real interested if he became governor to restore that little building and then all of a sudden, he turned me around and started kissing me. And that was a real shock.”
    Myers: “What did you do?”
    Broaddrick: “I first pushed him away and just told him ‘No, please don’t do that,” and I forget, it’s been 21 years, Lisa, and I forget exactly what he was saying. It seems like he was making statements that would relate to ‘Did you not know why I was coming up here?’ and I told him at the time, I said, ‘I’m married, and I have other things going on in my life, and this is something that I’m not interested in.’”
    Myers: “Had you, that morning, or any other time, given him any reason to believe you might be receptive?”
    Broaddrick: “No. None. None whatsoever.”
    Myers: “Then what happens?”
    Broaddrick: “Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute... He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn’t listen to me.”
    Myers: “Did you resist, did you tell him to stop?”
    Broaddrick: “Yes, I told him ‘Please don’t.’ He was such a different person at that moment, he was just a vicious awful person.”
    Myers: “You said there was a point at which you stopped resisting?”
    Broaddrick: “Yeah.”
    Myers: “Why?”
    Broaddrick: “It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.”
    Broaddrick also says the waist of her skirt and her pantyhose were torn.
    Juanita Broaddrick: “When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”
    Myers: “On your lip?”
    Broaddrick: “Yeah.”
    Broaddrick estimates Clinton was in her room less than 30 minutes.
    Myers: “Is there any way at all that Bill Clinton could have thought that this was consensual?”
    Broaddrick: “No. Not with what I told him, and with how I tried to push him away. It was not consensual.”
    Myers: “You’re saying that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted you, that he raped you.”
    Broaddrick: “Yes.”
    Myers: “And there is no doubt in your mind that that’s what happened?”
    Broaddrick: “No doubt whatsoever.”
    While the president and his lawyer declined to be interviewed on camera, through his lawyer the president did issue a statement saying any allegation he assaulted Broaddrick is “absolutely false” and when asked about it Wednesday the president said he had nothing to add to that statement.
    It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know, no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel. She took no photos, kept no evidence and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there. However, Broaddrick does have a friend who backs up her story.
    Norma Kelsey did not want to be interviewed on camera. However she told us she did accompany Broaddrick on that business trip to Little Rock — they even shared a hotel room. Norma says when she left that morning Broaddrick told her she was planning to see Clinton. But Norma says when she called around lunchtime, Broaddrick was upset and crying so she returned to the room.
    Juanita Broaddrick: “Well, I was very emotional within an hour or so after it happened and then by the time Norma got back my whole top lip was turned out, was very swollen and very ugly looking.”
    Norma also says that Broaddrick’s lip and mouth were badly swollen, that her pantyhose had been ripped off and she says Broaddrick told her she had been sexually assaulted by Clinton.
    Myers: “Did you feel any internal injuries?”
    Broaddrick: “Of course. I felt, I felt, just the whole thing you can imagine of being violated. I felt, of course there was pain.”
    Myers: “Did you consider going to a doctor?”
    Broaddrick: “No. Not at all. I just wanted to get home. I just, ah, I wanted it to all go away. I wanted to just walk outta there and forget that it had never happened, because I felt very responsible that I had allowed him to come to my room.”
    Broaddrick says she decided to leave the hotel immediately without going to the nursing home meeting. She says after Norma helped ice her lip, the two of them left Little Rock and drove more than two hours back to Van Buren.
    Juanita Broaddrick: “We were still in shock, Lisa, over what had happened… It was like this is a horrible thing and I’m gonna wake up in a minute and this is not going to be true.”
    Norma told us on the drive back, Broaddrick was very, very upset and in shock and says Broaddrick blamed herself for letting Clinton in her room. And Broaddrick says she never considered going to the police — especially since Clinton was the Arkansas attorney general at the time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Retired Nurse Comes Forward Confirms Clinton Raped Broaddrick

Retired Nurse Comes Forward Confirms Clinton Raped Juanita Broaddrick
    http://freedomoutpost.com/juanita-br...juanita-video/

The nurse who discovered Juanita Broaddrick moments after she was brutally raped by Bill Clinton has finally spoken out ...

Retired nurse Norma Rogers:

“She was crying. The thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut … Her pantyhose were all ripped.”

Rogers drove her to the Hospital after the rape,

“I think we stopped at least twice to get ice. I would go up and get fresh ice and put it on her mouth because she was trying to keep her face from bruising and looking like something bad had happened to her, you know. It was just crazy. The whole situation was just crazy.”

http://freedomoutpost.com/juanita-broaddrick-witness-comes-forward-bill-clinton-raped-juanita-video/

Last edited by AZJoe; 09-18-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Jeffrey Epstein

Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were good friends with peadophile Jeffrey Epstein that pimped underage prostitutes to this rich friends. We can rule out that the Clintons and Donald Trump didn’t know about this.
    While I haven't found witnesses that claim that Bill Clinton sexually abused minors. Donald Trump has been accused of raping 13 year old “Katie Johnson”.

The following quote is from another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Meet Jeffrey Edward Epstein: (former) member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission, billionaire, and... paedophile. Epstein has sexually abused large numbers of under-age girls and even had a stable of child prostitutes (as young as 12 years old) to serve his wealthy friends with similar sexual preferences. After a yearlong investigation that started in 2005 20 girls testified they were sexually abused between the ages of 14 and 17 by Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein served a total of 13 months in prison: he was out on “work release” up to 16 hours a day for 6 days a week, so only in for the nights.
    Virginia Roberts has testified she served Prince Andrew (of Britain) and lawyer Alan Dershowitz on behalf of Epstein and that the FBI has caught her on tape (Prince Andrew also flew on Trump’s private plane to meet with Epstein). Roberts claims to have been groomed by (daughter of British newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell) Ghislaine Maxwell. Here’s the cosy photograph of Roberts, Prince Andrew and Maxwell in 2001, when Roberts was 17.

While Epstein was “imprisoned” for 13 months, his butler Alfredo Rodriquez was sentenced to 18 months for selling Epstein’s black book public to the highest bidder (Rodriquez has since died). Epstein’s phonebook includes the names of Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, David Rockefeller and Peter Soros (a nephew of George Soros).
    I think Epstein should be an important topic in this year’s presidential election.

Epstein was such good friends with the family Clinton that he co-founded the “philanthropic” Clinton Foundation, but after Epstein was convicted as a sex offender, the Clintons suddenly never knew him: http://investmentwatchblog.com/billi...on-foundation/
    But there’s much more. Bill Clinton has flied at least 26 times on the private jet of Epstein, even to his private sex island (Little St. James in the Virgin Islands), were minor girls were sexually abused. Also on the jet sexual intercourse with young girls was frequent. Clinton had pleasant journeys with “Janice” and “Jessica” on 4 occasions, with “one female” and also Chauntae Davies. Virginia Roberts has testified she saw Bill Clinton at a private party with Epstein and two 17 year old girls: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/1...ffrey-epstein/
    While the Clintons have flatly denied their long lasting friendship with Epstein, the previously mentioned recruiter and girlfriend of Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, was at the wedding of their daughter Chelsea Clinton in 2010: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-wedding.html
    See the photograph.

Paula Jones filed a law suit against Bill Clinton for sexually harassing her in 1991. Bill Clinton paid her an out of court settlement of 850,000 dollar and an additional 90,000 dollar for perjury (that sounds like a lot of money, but most of it went to the attorneys): http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ones111498.htm
    Juanita Broaddrick claims she was raped by Bill Clinton in 1978 when she was 35 years old: http://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580...ita-broaddrick
    There have been at least 14 women that claim they were sexually harassed by Bill Clinton: http://www.dailywire.com/news/1344/h...-prestigiacomo

Donald Trump is also connected to Jeffrey Epstein; this is what he said about this “terrific guy” (back in 2002 when he wasn’t convicted yet): "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    After Epstein was sentenced as a level 3 sex offender, Trump suddenly denied that they had been close friends. Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once and according to a story in Vanity Fair in 2002 Trump periodically dined at Epstein’s home (Trump denied these allegations). In November 2004 Donald Trump called Epstein on 2 occasions: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton
    There’s also a law suit of “Katie Johnson” (a pseudonym) for rape by both Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein in New York in 1994 when she was 13 years of age. This has been confirmed by witness “Tiffany Doe”. The law suit was first thrown out of court for technicalities, but has been filed again: http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/don...-rape-lawsuit/

Juanita Broaddrick responds to Chelsea:
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/09...or/#more-64620

Broaddrick responded to Chelsea’s lament that she couldn’t remember a time when her parents weren’t under attack with a terse rebuttal.
    There’s a very good reason for this – your parents are not good people,” tweeted Broaddrick.
    Your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him,” she added.
    I say again, I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away”.
    The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now,” she concluded.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Juanita Broaddrick responds to Chelsea:
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/09...or/#more-64620
    Broaddrick responded to Chelsea’s lament that she couldn’t remember a time when her parents weren’t under attack with a terse rebuttal.
    There’s a very good reason for this – your parents are not good people,” tweeted Broaddrick.
    Your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him,” she added.
    I say again, I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away”.
    The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now,” she concluded.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
    no worky
    http://shadowgov.com/Clinton/DNBCJuanitaTranscript.html
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

How is this only one page?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    How is this only one page?
    It spans years.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not a fan of Bill but the situation is getting bit out of hand. Just saw this headlined on Drudge report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvDQGZeHG4
    What do you mean out of hand?

I'm glad people are speaking out about that evil liar.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    What do you mean out of hand?

I'm glad people are speaking out about that evil liar.
    I'm all for freedom of speech but this can be a slippery slope. If signs like these are not banished from rallies, who is to say that next someone would put up "HRC is profiteer of wars bloodbath" signs at Hillary rally or "BO is a Predator and has engaged in heinous crimes against underage children" at DGP's rallies etc.

Tad bit too provocative even if intent is to expose evil traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    Perhaps I am just becoming a mean old guy, but I cannot work up that much sympathy. Women in huge numbers refuse to take responsibility for their choices. They fail to use their supposedly "equal" brains in ways that bespeak rational intelligence. They go on with all this post-feminist bull$#@! about awesome they are vis-ŕ-vid men, yet do not behave consistently with their claims. And then when $#@! happens, they have no problem with falling back on the wounded female gag, crying and limping about like the innocent victim. They fail to learn how to defend themselves, including not just physical training, but strategy as well. They have bought into the bull$#@! that in combat they are mens' equals. I assure they are not even close, on the mean.

So here is a woman who carelessly lets a man into her room while failing to have at her disposal the instrumentality for killing him when he makes it clear that his intentions are to $#@! her no matter what, even if it means rape. How is it that I am supposed to get all choked up about her plight? And yes, when someone attempts to rape another, death is their just desert.

Human stupidity is the single most painfully boring and wearisome phenomenon in the galaxy.

And what of this:

“I was a little bit uneasy. But, I felt, ah, a real friendship toward this man and I didn’t really feel any, um any danger in him coming to my room.
    If she felt no danger, then why was she "uneasy"? Is she brain-damaged?
    Last edited by osan; 10-05-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill Clinton's Penthouse Pet Lover burned to death in house fire:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-governor.html

Penthouse Pet Judi Gibbs died in a mysterious house fire in 1986 amid rumors that she had pictures that proved she and the then-Governor of Arkansas had been regular sex partners. ... 'I have always been convinced that Bill Clinton was responsible for the fire, but I have no proof,' Gibbs' older sister Martha, who still lives in Sims, Arkansas, told DailyMail.com. 'And what would happen if I had proof - you can't touch those people.' ... Puterbaugh's body was found by a window. Gibbs was still clutching the phone right next to the king-sized bed. Local fire chief Roy Wayne Moseley has no explanation as to why the lovers did not manage to get out of the house.