Thread: Tucker clashes with Arkansas governor over youth gender reassignment bill

Thumbs up Tucker clashes with Arkansas governor over youth gender reassignment bill

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The point made by the guv that cutting patients off from addictive "treatment" isn't good, is a fair point.

The point made that erring on the side of less legislation is "conservative" is a fair point too.

That said parents that push, promote or even allow children to engage in this type of behavior deserve public beatings by the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The point made by the guv that cutting patients off from addictive "treatment" isn't good, is a fair point.

The point made that erring on the side of less legislation is "conservative" is a fair point too.

That said parents that push, promote or even allow children to engage in this type of behavior deserve public beatings by the citizenry.
    I guess I put this a little more simply... In Arkansas, kids under 18 can't get a tattoo or a piercing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_..._United_States

I put "gender reassignment" into that same category as elective body modification. Each state has different rules about what constitutes adulthood for the purposes of personal responsibility - just be consistent.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He is not for "less government". He signed a legislation against BDS.

Neocons talk out of both sides of their mouth. It's the new square dance, two steps forward, three steps back...Do-si-do.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

nobody cares about Arkansas governors.
    Do something Danke

The weirdosexual revolution has nothing to do with libertarian notions of "government shouldn't say who consenting adults sleep with".

It is a Marxist revolution front designed to do two things:

1 - Demand that you, by law, must acknowledge and believe that 2 + 2 = 5

2 - Soften up resistance to the next two forms of "pride": pedophilia and "snuff".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I'm pretty sure youth in general aren't mature enough to make these kinds of decisions.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm pretty sure youth in general aren't mature enough to make these kinds of decisions.
    The youth are not the ones making these "decisions". Systematic brainwashing by parents, educators, and media are conditioning them to believe this is a good thing for them to do. Unfortunately, this is a possible outcome of people having freedom as freedom does not guarantee any particular outcome.

Culture matters. American culture has degenerated to the point of an increasing number of individuals choosing to castrate themselves. Passing laws banning the practice is little different from trying to stop a water leak with one's thumb. It is an admission of a failure to uproot the evil that propagated the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The weirdosexual revolution has nothing to do with libertarian notions of "government shouldn't say who consenting adults sleep with".

It is a Marxist revolution front designed to do two things:

1 - Demand that you, by law, must acknowledge and believe that 2 + 2 = 5

2 - Soften up resistance to the next two forms of "pride": pedophilia and "snuff".
    3 - Grease the slippery slope for eventual mandated participation.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    The youth are not the ones making these "decisions". Systematic brainwashing by parents, educators, and media are conditioning them to believe this is a good thing for them to do. Unfortunately, this is a possible outcome of people having freedom as freedom does not guarantee any particular outcome.

Culture matters. American culture has degenerated to the point of an increasing number of individuals choosing to castrate themselves. Passing laws banning the practice is little different from trying to stop a water leak with one's thumb. It is an admission of a failure to uproot the evil that propagated the practice.
    It is a first step in the right direction but much more needs to be done.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    nobody cares about Arkansas governors.
    This one looks like a pedo and he is acting like one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The mentally ill will always be among us like the poor . Part of me thinks hey if you want to chop your dick off go ahead crazy motherfucker then I remember adults should not be encouraging this . That is what we have , adults cheering on the mental illness . If my Dad was still alive he'd probably say hey we tried but we gotta throw 'em all in the wood chipper and I really wouldnt have anything to say to discourage it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The mentally ill will always be among us like the poor . Part of me thinks hey if you want to chop your dick off go ahead crazy motherfucker then I remember adults should not be encouraging this . That is what we have , adults cheering on the mental illness . If my Dad was still alive he'd probably say hey we tried but we gotta throw 'em all in the wood chipper and I really wouldnt have anything to say to discourage it .
    Your dad would have been right.

I would be OK with a law that allows a yearly beating of parents. For any reason

Could make a festival of it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his