Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Support For Trump Is Rising Into The Danger Zone For Democrats

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Looking at recent sharp escalation of attacks from Dem leaning outlets like CNN, may be these polls are not fakenews afterall.

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)
    Still listening to polls??? Rasmussen polling for the right is about as accurate as PPP polling for the left. That is to say, full of $#@! and meant to sway opinion instead of report it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    We have a very long, very very long socio-gender tradition, linked to the genes of our scaly anscestors.
    It is far more than some kind of "social construct", "discovered" by some pseudo-intellectual college idiots and professors.
    If one of the sexes are threatened, they adapt, and retaliate.
    If you think you can make people fight their emotions, you are dead wrong.
    In every way. I am talking elemental.
    Threaten men enough, there will be war, and the enemy will be exterminated, with complete and utter equal treatment under the law. I mean, women will be valid targets for execution, no matter how precious to her community and family. Women get treated like men.
    They will get it. Make no mistake about it. The human species in particular finds little remorse for mass murder of enemies if they feel they are threatened. And there are times where the threat is greater than just grandstanding against a supreme court pick.

Or at least take their sane pills away. Make them face reality.
    iNtrosPeCtion.

Anyways. It's not about Kanye making a difference. It's about ye being a cocky genius.
    We all know a little secret, you guys don't.
    Well ok, I don't know what any of that means in the context of Trump and Kanye and black support for Trump but ok. The only way I can see Kanye being useful at the moment is if cannabis is federally legalized in the next 3 weeks.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Well ok, I don't know what any of that means in the context of Trump and Kanye and black support for Trump but ok. The only way I can see Kanye being useful at the moment is if cannabis is federally legalized in the next 3 weeks.
    Kanye talked about playing catch.

I'll explain it all after the election.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With black unemployment the lowest its been since records began nearly 50 years ago, and black support for President Trump jumping to 36% vs 19% last year, Trump-supporting rapper Kanye West has designed T-shirts urging blacks to leave the Democratic party in a "Blexit," reports the New York Post's Page Six.

Unveiled Saturday at Turning Point USA's Young Black Leadership Summit in Washington by TPUSA's Communications Director Candace Owens, "Blexit" is designed to "open a conversation we have needed to have."
    .@KanyeWest designed these “Blexit” t-shirts for @RealCandaceO’s new “Blexit” movement. They were handed out at #YBLS2018 pic.twitter.com/fh4IT6lVut
    — Nikki Schwab (@NikkiSchwab) October 27, 2018
    "Blexit is a renaissance and I am blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West," said the 29-year-old Owens.
    Uncle Tom mentality...
    In a Saturday Breitbart Op-Ed, Owens notes that for many black conservatives who "come out" to their friends and family, "the punishment that awaits is far worse than any social exile."
    Search the name of any prominent black conservative and peruse the words written by liberal journalists:
    Dr. Ben Carson is a “porch monkey”
    Larry Elder is but an “Uncle Tom”
    Kanye West is “in the sunken place”
    Clarence Thomas is “a womanizer”
    I have been branded a self-hating black, Nazi-sympathizer and rather astonishingly — a white supremacist.
    The underlying sentiments are clear; black people are meant to think and act within the confines of what white liberals deem acceptable. -Candace Owens
    Owens goes on to say that she's been branded as a "self-hating black, Nazi-sympathizer and rather astonishingly - a white supremacist," adding "The underlying sentiments are clear; black people are meant to think and act within the confines of what white liberals deem acceptable."

And right on cue, The Root's Michael Harriot is out with a derogatory hit piece on Blexit and Owens. A few highlights:

• If you’re a black person who likes hanging out with racists, you have some new fashion choices that don’t include pairing running shoes with Dockers, All Lives Matter haircuts or tucking a polo shirt into your jeans.
    • Kanye West lent his creative skills to Candace Owen [sic] when he designed a T-shirt line for the conservative negro darling’s new website dedicated to luring black people away from the Democratic Party and into the arms of the party of white supremacists.
    • ...held a conference for young, black conservatives who don’t mind Trump, the Republican Party or white people asking to touch their hair.
    • Why do black conservatives’ lips always look like they just finished eating powdered doughnuts?
    • Blexit just happens to be Candace Owen’s [sic] new website that seeks to draw black people away from the antiquated thinking of the Democratic Party by opening their minds with testimonials from MAGA Negroes and reminding everyone that Republicans aren’t racist because Lincoln freed the slaves and Kanye hugged Donald Trump.

In her Op-Ed, Owens notes that "For decades, the black community has been in an emotionally abusive relationship with the Democrat Party. Our fidelity to leftist politicians coupled with our false belief that a larger government might facilitate solutions, has led to the overall collapse of our families, neighborhoods, and incidentally, our futures."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...mocratic-party
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    "Leave your old plantation, come to ours."
    .............................................. excuse me? Kanye West told people to think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    .............................................. excuse me? Kanye West told people to think for themselves.
    He also said slavery was voluntary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He also said slavery was voluntary.
    Pretty sure he was talking about present-day "mental" slavery, i.e., *choosing* to stay on the Democrat plantation subjects a black man to slavery of the mind.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Pretty sure he was talking about present-day "mental" slavery, i.e., *choosing* to stay on the Democrat plantation subjects a black man to slavery of the mind.
    People who are very simple-minded like zippy don't understand complex ideas and concepts that require nuanced thought.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

black support for President Trump jumping to 36% vs 19% last year, Trump-supporting rapper Kanye West has designed T-shirts urging blacks to leave the Democratic party in a "Blexit," reports the New York Post's Page Six.

Thank you Kanye
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thank you Kanye
    Kanye West is denying that he designed the “Blexit” t-shirts urging black people to abandon the Democratic Party, with the vocal supporter of President Trump saying he will distance himself from politics.
    In a pair of tweets on Tuesday, the rapper claims that he introduced conservative figure Candace Owens to the designer of the t-shirt, and that she erroneously used his name in conjunction with them.
    I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it.
    — ye (@kanyewest) October 30, 2018
    My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!
    The t-shirts first appeared at Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit on Saturday. Owens, the communications director for Turning Point USA, shared an image of the shirts and touted West’s involvement.

More at: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-ive-been-used

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Kanye West is denying that he designed the “Blexit” t-shirts urging black people to abandon the Democratic Party, with the vocal supporter of President Trump saying he will distance himself from politics.
    In a pair of tweets on Tuesday, the rapper claims that he introduced conservative figure Candace Owens to the designer of the t-shirt, and that she erroneously used his name in conjunction with them.
    I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it.
    My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!
    The t-shirts first appeared at Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit on Saturday. Owens, the communications director for Turning Point USA, shared an image of the shirts and touted West’s involvement.

More at: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-ive-been-used

Awwwww... poor guy thinks the left is going to take him back.....

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Awwwww... poor guy thinks the left is going to take him back.....
    That never works.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Eventually all minorities will be voting republican.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Still listening to polls??? Rasmussen polling for the right is about as accurate as PPP polling for the left. That is to say, full of $#@! and meant to sway opinion instead of report it.
    are you dumb? if you hate polls fine, but Rasmussen was the most accurate poll for the 2016 general.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Trump approval rating among blacks now at 40 percent: Rasmussen reports.

At fifty percent among all polled.

They were saying that the GOP would become the party of old white guys. The Dems are becoming the party of the crazy white non-binaries.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Trump approval rating among blacks now at 40 percent: Rasmussen reports.

At fifty percent among all polled.

Seems some are tired of the plantation.

20% of the Black vote is all Trump needs.

As happy as I am see blacks leaving the democratic party, I'd still like to see them not go over to another plantation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I eagerly await!

This is NOT good news for Democrats.
    “This is interesting. In Florida in 2016, Trump won just 8% of the African American vote.
    Today’s Trafalgar exit poll shows DeSantis and Scott winning around 14-15% of the African American vote.” — Federalists Musket

This is interesting. In Florida in 2016, Trump won just 8% of the African American vote. Today's Trafalgar exit poll shows DeSantis and Scott winning around 14-15% of the African American vote. pic.twitter.com/fAa3g7Z66x
    — Federalist Musket���� (@Patriot_Musket) November 6, 2018
    https://truepundit.com/exit-poll-sho...-dem-disaster/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Kevin narrowly avoids voter suppression catastrophe

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day:

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-06-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I guess memes can't vote after all.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I can't stand the suspense!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't stand the suspense!
    The ineptitude of GOP was too strong and couldn't be compensated by a strong polling.

And right on cue, The Root's Michael Harriot is out with a derogatory hit piece on Blexit and Owens.

Any derogatory attacks deserve condemnation.

On a different note, questions would come up why widely respected globalist neoconservative Prager is hosting Owens' show on his network?

How a Los Angeles-based conservative became one of the internet’s biggest sensations

Radio show host Dennis Prager is one of the mainstays of Glendale-based KRLA, part of the Salem Radio Network that specializes in conservative and Christian-themed programming.
    (Michael Robinson Chavez / Los Angeles Times)
    Aug. 23, 2019
    WASHINGTON — Earlier this summer, as President Trump assembled online activists at the White House to thank them for their role in getting him to the Oval Office and – Trump predicted – keeping him there, one guest didn’t rush to claim credit.

The Immorality of Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan
    By Dennis Prager

Dec 04, 2019
    Trump Administration Considers 14,000 More Troops for Mideast

Related

Black support for Trump surging, 35% of black voters and 38% of Hispanics support Trump now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast