Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why War Mongers Hate TRUMP!# Jimmy Dore

Why War Mongers Hate TRUMP!# Jimmy Dore

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They hate him because he hasn't started any new wars. That could possibly change if he wins his second term, but we'll just see.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jimmy Dore is a very gullible individual, you can play the same simple trick on him a million times and he would still fall for it. Trump fools him by saying a few things about the MIC and yet not actually ending the war. He said that he wiped out ISIS in Syria and wanted to come home. So why didn't he come home? well, the MIC was mad at him so he left a few soldiers in Syria. More soldiers that were there when Obama was in office.

This is what Jimmy "little brain" Dore falls for and he will for it over and over and over and over and over again just as long as TPTB plays good cop vs bad cop well for him

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They hate him because he hasn't started any new wars. That could possibly change if he wins his second term, but we'll just see.
    If so, isn't that really bad for ROI on taxpayers money after increasing hundreds of billions of $$$ in military spending since he took office?

He was supposed to have great bsuiness sense given his incredibly successful experience as a businessman. Shouldn't he control taxpayers money spending just as he controlled spending when he was a shrewed businessman?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Jimmy Dore is a very gullible individual, you can play the same simple trick on him a million times and he would still fall for it. Trump fools him by saying a few things about the MIC and yet not actually ending the war. He said that he wiped out ISIS in Syria and wanted to come home. So why didn't he come home? well, the MIC was mad at him so he left a few soldiers in Syria. More soldiers that were there when Obama was in office.

This is what Jimmy "little brain" Dore falls for and he will for it over and over and over and over and over again just as long as TPTB plays good cop vs bad cop well for him
    The difference between Jimmy Dore and you is that Dore has >807,000 subscribers on youtube, sells out when he goes on the road, and is actually making a difference.

Did you vote for Romney like a good little follower?

I didn't. I won't be voting for the lesser of evils again. I'm with Jimmy.

Every time Jimmy "little brain" Dore goes live there are around 8,000+ viewers. How many viewers would you have?

What a shame that this board has mostly devolved into a republican support group.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    The difference between Jimmy Dore and you is that Dore has >807,000 subscribers on youtube, sells out when he goes on the road, and is actually making a difference.

Did you vote for Romney like a good little follower?

I didn't. I won't be voting for the lesser of evils again. I'm with Jimmy.

Every time Jimmy "little brain" Dore goes live there are around 8,000+ viewers. How many viewers would you have?

What a shame that this board has mostly devolved into a republican support group.
    Jimmy Dore has 1 million subs and sells out his tours, so what? Cardi b has the number 1 record in multiple countries and sells out her tours. That doesn't mean both are smart or know what the hell they are talking about. It's crazy how many people mistake popularity for intelligence and fact checking. Jimmy Dore means well and has flashes of genius but listen to him consistently and you will see that his dumb moments cancel out his genius moments.

The man still thinks Bernie Sanders would have made a good president even after saying he sold the movement out. Sorry but the man is a moron who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Keep thinking he has credibility because he has followers and sells out arenas.
    Last edited by John-G; 09-13-2020 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If so, isn't that really bad for ROI on taxpayers money after increasing hundreds of billions of $$$ in military spending since he took office?

He was supposed to have great bsuiness sense given his incredibly successful experience as a businessman. Shouldn't he control taxpayers money spending just as he controlled spending when he was a shrewed businessman?
    LMAO

Only the shtposter @enhanced_deficit, who is only here to troll, would say that not going to war is a bad ROI for taxpayers.

There are zero idiots falling for this crap....oh wait...getting word that there are some idiots falling for it... check my sig to see the SQUAD of RPF list. @RonZeplin is quickly earning himself the #4 spot.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post

Lie all you want but you will just look stupid.
    Trump is ending the wars and bringing all the troops home.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    LMAO

Only the shtposter @enhanced_deficit, who is only here to troll, would say that not going to war is a bad ROI for taxpayers.

There are zero idiots falling for this crap....oh wait...getting word that there are some idiots falling for it... check my sig to see the SQUAD of RPF list. @RonZeplin is quickly earning himself the #4 spot.
    Your signature reads like an honor roll of Great American truth tellers. Keep it up & I hope to be included soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

LMAO

The biggest trollers are the ones that call others trollers- now who might be the top ones on THAT list???

Either stop calling names or STFU.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Your signature reads like an honor roll of Great American truth tellers. Keep it up & I hope to be included soon.
    I'd +rep you if I could.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The biggest trollers are the ones that call others trollers- now who might be the top ones on THAT list???

Either stop calling names or STFU.
    Say whatever, won't bother me but your ultimatum means literally nothing and you can't back sht up, why even bother?

My record stands on it's own. I'm not insecure like you are having to get on your knees to lick the boots of known trolls.

I'd +rep you if I could.
    Yes you would +rep a self-outed Biden supporter.

See. Unlike you, I don't tell others to STFU. I let you talk and be stupid and you take that chance with a big smile because you can't help yourself being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Dream on old man, have never seen you make even one coherent argument. Keep copying and pasting the same tired messages and pictures here. I see you now have one loyal boot licker @Ender
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Lie all you want but you will just look stupid.
    Trump is ending the wars and bringing all the troops home.
    I keep hearing you say that,,

for years now.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

for years now.
    Yep. We're never leaving the Middle East under a Democrat or Republican president.

If you want whiplash, try reading Withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan.

Say whatever, won't bother me but your ultimatum means literally nothing and you can't back sht up, why even bother?

My record stands on it's own. I'm not insecure like you are having to get on your knees to lick the boots of known trolls.

Yes you would +rep a self-outed Biden supporter.

See. Unlike you, I don't tell others to STFU. I let you talk and be stupid and you take that chance with a big smile because you can't help yourself being stupid.

Dream on old man, have never seen you make even one coherent argument. Keep copying and pasting the same tired messages and pictures here. I see you now have one loyal boot licker @Ender
    Just proved my point beautifully. Ya got nothing to say so you call names & throw insults- such intelligence!
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

for years now.
    Yep.
    There is no spoon.

The truth is not in the Dancing Wahhabi Wealth Spread Communist, Young Republican millennial whippersnappers.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Just proved my point beautifully. Ya got nothing to say so you call names & throw insults- such intelligence!
    Did you watch the video in the OP? Do you think there is a lot of value in a President explaining to the people that the reason we have been in endless wars is because of the military industrial complex?

Why is this such a divisive issue?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What name? what insult? So you can tell others to STFU but they are restricted in what they can say? Interesting!

Were you not literally just licking the boots of biden supporter @RonZeplin?

Btw, you wanted so bad to give RonZeplin another +rep, you didn't realize I used his own language (bootlicker, he posts very often) and you thought that was insulting.

Your hypocrisy is showing, and it wouldn't be the first time.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you watch the video in the OP? Do you think there is a lot of value in a President explaining to the people that the reason we have been in endless wars is because of the military industrial complex?

Why is this such a divisive issue?
    I wasn't talking about the OP- just calling out the insulters & name-callers.
    There is no spoon.

What name? what insult? So you can tell others to STFU but they are restricted in what they can say? Interesting!

Were you not literally just licking the boots of biden supporter @RonZeplin?

Btw, you wanted so bad to give RonZeplin another +rep, you didn't realize I used his own language (bootlicker, he posts very often) and you thought that was insulting.

Your hypocrisy is showing, and it wouldn't be the first time.
    What insults? Says you:

And there's a gazillion others. May you outta follow the forum guide lines?
    There is no spoon.

I wasn't talking about the OP- just calling out the insulters & name-callers.
    Are they calling people names who are bashing somebody who is in the position of POTUS and is actually explaining to the American people that the military industrial complex is the reason why we have endless wars?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

for years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Yep. We're never leaving the Middle East under a Democrat or Republican president.

If you want whiplash, try reading Withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan.
    Yep.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As reported by Breitbart News, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters on his way to attend peace talks with the Taliban and the Afghan government in Doha, Qatar that “if the Taliban follow through on their word, the United States is committed to removing all American forces from Afghanistan once and for all.”

The United States welcomes the announcement that Afghanistan peace negotiations will begin September 12. This is an historic moment and Afghanistan’s best chance at ending forty years of war and bloodshed.
    — Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) September 10, 2020

“Our commitment to reducing our forces to zero is conditioned on them executing their obligations under the agreement,” Pompeo said. “We’ve been very clear about their responsibilities with respect to the terrorist activity taking place in Afghanistan that is plotting external operations. It’s very clear that the violence levels have to come down to acceptable levels. We saw just yesterday or the day before there are a lot of spoilers out there. There are people who don’t want this to go forward. They want America mired in this place. They don’t want peace in Afghanistan. Most of the Afghanistan people want that. We’re going to stay focused on it.

More at: https://saraacarter.com/pompeo-time-...orces-to-zero/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can imagine OP shouting TRUMP as capitalized in the thread title whenever he says it...
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

I'm not gonna be too hard on the only remaining anti-war liberal media figure besides Greenwald.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 2012
    "Everyone understands what the president's policy is, which is a full transition to Afghan security lead by 2014," said Carney. "We have been abundantly clear about the stages of the implementation of that policy. And as in Iraq, that means that while not all U.S. troops will have withdrawn necessarily by then, the Afghan Security Forces will be in full security transition, I mean, will be in full security lead, and U.S. forces will continue to be drawn down."

On 2 September 2012 White House press secretary Jay Carney then clarified Obama's statement by saying that Obama had "never said that all the troops would be out."
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, 2020
    “Our commitment to reducing our forces to zero is conditioned on them executing their obligations under the agreement,” Pompeo said. “We’ve been very clear about their responsibilities with respect to the terrorist activity taking place in Afghanistan that is plotting external operations. It’s very clear that the violence levels have to come down to acceptable levels. We saw just yesterday or the day before there are a lot of spoilers out there. There are people who don’t want this to go forward. They want America mired in this place. They don’t want peace in Afghanistan. Most of the Afghanistan people want that. We’re going to stay focused on it.

That being said, Pompeo added that he nothing is for sure going to happen as the last nearly two decades have demonstrated.

“There are no guarantees in Afghanistan,” Pompeo said.
    It's like these guys have a template for their speeches. They're "abundantly very clear" that they're "totally committed" to a withdrawal, down the line, once things are finally under control. Of course, "there are no guarantees", and we "never said all the troops will be leaving". Our enemies want us mired in Afghanistan, so it's not our fault if we have to stay longer. Because the enemy would want us there, in their country, for some reason.
    Last edited by RJ Liberty; 09-14-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'm not gonna be too hard on the only remaining anti-war liberal media figure besides Greenwald.
    Only anti war liberal besides Greenwald? Did you forget Max Blumenthal? Aaron Mate? lots of other liberal media figures who are just as anti war as Jimmy. Jimmy Dore needs a swift kick in the butt so he can wake up. He surrounds himself with like minded people and rarely interviews anyone from the opposition. How many times has he interviewed Mark Blyte, Chris Hedges and Dylan Ratigan? what is he going to find out the 100th time he has these people on his show?

The man has good intentions but he doesn't grow at all or has any curiosity. He believes that socialism and big govt is the solution even while he rants and raves about how most politicians are corrupt. The best you can do for him is to criticize him and get him to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Jimmy Dore is right on a number of issues, but he's not the only remaining liberal anti-war media figure. Check out Krystal Ball on The Hill TV's Rising, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are they calling people names who are bashing somebody who is in the position of POTUS and is actually explaining to the American people that the military industrial complex is the reason why we have endless wars?
    If Obama was president then it would be acceptable?

I am against name-calling/slandering/insulting forum members. If you don't agree then post your POV instead of bashing people who think differently. Not only can you look at a different POV & learn something, you can also change hearts & minds with a bit of kindness.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast