Thread: New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

Angry New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.
    Every day we stray further from God’s light.
    In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.
    “She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practising their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.
    We live in hell. pic.twitter.com/ULorUPa2X3
    — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) September 11, 2019
    Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.
    “I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.
    “In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.
    Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/new-sexual-...ple-abortions/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    " and she is sexually very active". No $#@! Sherlock.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sounds legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Demons...$#@!ing demons.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds legit.
    It does seem hard to believe; but at the same time there are people that get off on having people poop on them or watching chicks crush cute animals with their feet so this isn't really out of the realm of possibilities.

Info wars is reporting it, that means there is a 99% chance that it was made up or overblown to the point of recognition. Another divide and conquer distraction story by the controlled opposition called infowhores, don't believe it

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Info wars is reporting it, that means there is a 99% chance that it was made up or overblown to the point of recognition. Another divide and conquer distraction story by the controlled opposition called infowhores, don't believe it
    Info wars is reporting that someone tweeted a video about someone else who made a Reddit post talking about something someone else supposedly does.

But Swordsmyth hates anonymous sources.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

This is no different than the Canaanites sacrificing their born children by making them "pass through the fire" to a pagan god.

But this time they are idolizing murder, seems worse to me.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely sick and disgusting human beings.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    People like that need to be divided from and conquered.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Info wars is reporting that someone tweeted a video about someone else who made a Reddit post talking about something someone else supposedly does.

But Swordsmyth hates anonymous sources.
    Exactly and let's just imagine for a second the poster who posted it was a real person with name and multiple abortions to their names, that still doesn't make it news worthy. I am not saying there is a significant number of people out there with this fetish but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that one solitary couple out of millions of couples out there is afflicted with this illness.

The way he reports it makes you think this is some new and trending fetish that the other condones and practices. Pathetic attempt at divide and conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    People like that need to be divided from and conquered.
    You must spread some reputation around........................
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment