Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump signs massive two-year budget deal into law

Trump signs massive two-year budget deal into law

The deal sets federal spending limits, increasing military and nonmilitary spending. Military spending would increase to $738 billion from $716 billion in fiscal 2020, which begins Oct. 1, and to $740.5 billion the subsequent fiscal year.

Nonmilitary programs, such as immigration and border enforcement, Medicaid, forest management and health programs, would grow to $632 billion from $605 billion next year and $634.5 billion the next year. It also adds to the deficit, which has risen since Trump came into office.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...l-law-n1038786
    Last edited by TheCount; 08-02-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another step towards balancing that budget in eight years. Meh- maybe after the election sometime. Maybe.

Go for it Republicans, there is always plenty of time to CUT!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...report-2018-12

President Donald Trump is said to not be worried about setting the US up for a massive debt crisis because he doesn't think it'll erupt until after he leaves office.

Sources close to the presidency told The Daily Beast that Trump had repeatedly shrugged off any concerns about the rising national debt because it was projected to come to a head only after he would finish a second term.

During a 2017 briefing with senior officials, Trump responded to a presentation of charts and graphics by saying, "Yeah, but I won't be here," according to a source The Daily Beast said witnessed the comment.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-02-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Hillary would have signed a bill that probably spent even more

So from that perspective, this is actually a spending cut if you think about it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Another step towards balancing that budget in eight years. Meh- maybe after the election sometime. Maybe.

Oh, look; Laurel & Hardy posting 1-2 in a thread. The guys who voted for Obama 2x, Hillary, Feinstein, Boxer, and God knows who else.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh, look; Laurel & Hardy posting 1-2 in a thread. The guys who voted for Obama 2x, Hillary, Feinstein, Boxer, and God knows who else.

2 guys?
    FJB

So where are the trumpettes and shylls telling us what a great job trump is doing at trying to cut spending and balance the budget?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

"The Patriarch"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    Maybe dannno can get that.
    "The Patriarch"

Ketchup.

H/t to Occam's Banana
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

If Trump gets re-elected, he will push for balanced budget in his 7th and 8th year.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

That was then.... the Flip Flopper In Chief is at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    So where are the trumpettes and shylls telling us what a great job trump is doing at trying to cut spending and balance the budget?
    They stopped pretending to care about the size of government some time ago.

...which I guess is a refreshing bit of honesty.

Wow, the trumpettes and shylls must have missed this news. Why aren't they in this thread to tell us what a great job their Authoritarian Idol is doing? Maybe they're too busy trying to convince everyone that we need to wall our population in like east germany or north korea.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

So relaxing.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If Trump gets re-elected, he will push for balanced budget in his 7th and 8th year.
    Yes.....

This has been his plan all along.... fix everything in his last year of Presidency!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The trumpettes and shylls seemed to have missed this thread entirely! Why aren't they blowing this thread up to a dozen pages with telling us how great trump is doing with handling the economy? Are they only here to call people communists?

The trumpettes and shylls seemed to have missed this thread entirely! Why aren't they blowing this thread up to a dozen pages with telling us how great trump is doing with handling the economy? Are they only here to call people communists?
    They are here to sow discourse.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

///
    On Trump:

So when are the trumpettes and shylls going to explain how this is trump making good on his promise to eliminate the deficit?

Since @dannno will never post in this thread, I'll do it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this $#@!, they were like "OH we need to pass this ASAP btw or the govt shuts down..." Then Trump says, "I'm not signing this crap, I heard on the news it included a tunnel from NY to NJ.." So he threatened to veto it, then they said, "Oh, you MUST sign it, it has all this great military stuff in it, don't you like the military? You don't want to shut down the military do you? Think about the vets!! You've gotta sign it!!!!"

Then Trump was probably like, "Alright, well I hope there is nothing else really egregious I should know about in there, is there?"

"Oh no, Mr. President, all completely normal stuff, we promise!!"

Of course Trump didn't have time to read it, but when he finds out they put this stink bomb in there, he will be way more pissed than he was about a tunnel from NY to NJ...

Maybe this is the "winning" that the trumpettes and shylls keep talking about.

All I know is Gold pushed past 15 hundo (thumbs-up!)
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

It's really odd that the trumpettes and shylls haven't blown this thread up to 10 pages of calling everyone a communist!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will the trumpettes ever wake up from their TDS (trumpette delusional syndrome) and realize how badly they got played?

Funny how this is the only thread on RPF that isn't full of trumpettes and shylls calling everyone a communist.

Maybe this is what they mean by that ROLCON stuff!
    Last edited by invisible; 08-13-2019 at 08:01 AM. Reason: clicked on wrong tab when pasting something for another thread

Funny how this is the only thread on RPF that isn't full of trumpettes and shylls calling everyone a communist.
    Certain topics seem to keep them away. It's a mystery.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Since the trumpettes and shylls don't seem to want to come in here at all and tell everyone how great it is for trump to raise the debt ceiling, it's almost like having one small corner of RPF that is still RPF. It might even be possible to post actual liberty content here in this thread, without being called a communist, or being subjected to 38+ posts a day of police state propaganda under the guise of immigration policy!

This is such a great example of trump's multi-dimensional chess playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast