Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If they fired him on day one, they would have been back at square one with McCabe. They needed a successor in place.
    He could have fired him too, because that guy is probably under investigation. But the POTUS doesn't need a reason to fire them, he can just do it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Orwellian Left can't keep up with all of the reversals of hate and talking points. They cheered the firing of Comey before they were instructed that they are supposed to be against it. They booed Jeff Sessions on cue, it would have been double plus ironic if they were supposed to cheer him...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/RobbyMook/status/862145647172079616
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Orwellian Left can't keep up with all of the reversals of hate and talking points. They cheered the firing of Comey before they were instructed that they are supposed to be against it. They booed Jeff Sessions on cue, it would have been double plus ironic if they were supposed to cheer him...

The Left is suffering from self-induced long-term amnesia by being unwilling to recognize why they got trounced. No one likes their hypocritical two faced platform that makes even the RINO party look good comparably.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...ugh...the republican-radio airwaves are all a-twitter with goddamned fools who spend their lives flailing at the leaves of the tree of evil...NEVER $triking the root$...

...constant circuses and chemical bread...[hint for republicrat-radio peckerheads: ...'the comey issue' is yet another circu$ distraction...merely another leaf on the tree of evil...

...republicrats have some awful, sick, twisted priorities....ugh...
    Perhaps it's in response to the utter hysteria being exihibited by the leftist mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cernovich via Infowars via some guy. Sweet.
    Thanks for reminding me. There was a headline on CNN today that said "Breaking: Sources say that some have the impression that Spicer has been put on the bench".

Wow. It's breaking news with anonymous "sources" that someone noticed that Spicer didn't do the press conference today. That's grounds for a special prosecutor!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

People watch this crap?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump's ego may be even too big for the Deep State to massage. Chalk up this personality attribute as one for the good guys.

You would think the Deep State would quit while they have Trump relatively under control. But no, they have to try to for the knockout, instead of riding out the good days.

Trump's ego may be even too big for the Deep State to massage. Chalk up this personality attribute as one for the good guys.

You would think the Deep State would quit while they have Trump relatively under control. But no, they have to try to for the knockout, instead of riding out the good days.

Why would the Deep State need to get him under control? He's been 1000% with them all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    People watch this crap?
    I used to like to keep up to date watching The Daily Show and Colbert Report every night. Once they left Comedy Central, the replacements were unbearable. Colbert became unbearable when he moved to CBS. Only Kimmel was worth watching at times, and now he has jumped the shark too. Now there is no late night that is not "60 Minutes of Leftist Hate".

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why would the Deep State need to get him under control? He's been 1000% with them all along.
    Partially and mostly relegated to foreign policy. He's still adamant about building the wall and reviving the moribund job market. They still don't trust him, especially since they have a detailed psychological profile on him. If they were smart, they'd enjoy the fruits of their takeover and stop pushing him to completely rebel. This nonstop stealth operation to impeach could unleash a savage animal upon D.C., and I for one, welcome it.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-10-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Stupid $#@!ers pissed off a POTUS who was relatively disinterested and under their thumb. Now there will be hell to pay:

Who holds the bigger stick with the DoJ under his control?
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-10-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Well one thing is clear...Trump will go out on his own terms, sink or swim. He danced to "My Way" by Sinatra at the inauguration..and actually sang along. He's Kim Jon Il with checks and balances in the way. This is what got him here and he is going to keep doing it. Don't like being investigated- just fire the investigators. Don't like media coverage, fire the media. If there's an impeachment hearing he'd call it off and declare himself dictator. If it sounds crazy or impossible, so did his campaign.
    Last edited by Murray N Rothbard; 05-10-2017 at 09:27 PM.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...72444852588545

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No. View Post
    Was Sessions in the middle of investigating Clinton?
    Vince Foster was dead the day after Sessions was fired by Clinton. And yes, Clinton was under investigation for Whitewater.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    Well one thing is clear...Trump will go out on his own terms, sink or swim. He danced to "My Way" by Sinatra at the inauguration..and actually sang along. He's Kim Jon Il with checks and balances in the way. This is what got him here and he is going to keep doing it. Don't like being investigated- just fire the investigators. Don't like media coverage, fire the media. If there's an impeachment hearing he'd call it off and declare himself dictator. If it sounds crazy or impossible, so did his campaign.
    Ya...fire the guy who refuses to investigate the Clintons and their foundation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    Good. $#@! the investigation, $#@! the FBI letting Clinton get away with deleting 33,000 emails and claiming she had no "intent" and $#@! the media.

P.S. so much rep for 284 posts in 4 years. Either you say some real Mark Twain $#@! every time (doubtful), or you are in the zippy shill club.

Watching parts of the government fight each other is a dream come true. I hope Trump uses the Leviathan to crush these bugs. Maybe they'll get a clue, but I doubt it.

Stupid $#@!ers pissed off a POTUS who was relatively disinterested and under their thumb. Now there will be hell to pay:

Who holds the bigger stick with the DoJ under his control?
    Funny, 2 people I know that work at the FBI said everybody was happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Funny, 2 people I know that work at the FBI said everybody was happy about it.
    I wonder if that was upper management or the field agents. The field agents generally despise their politically connected bosses.

I wonder if that was upper management or the field agents. The field agents generally despise their politically connected bosses.
    Not upper management.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Watching parts of the government fight each other is a dream come true. I hope Trump uses the Leviathan to crush these bugs. Maybe they'll get a clue, but I doubt it.

This is par for the course though. The government has been fighting itself for decades.

Banned

Blog Entries
    LoL.
    Trump just tweeted a compilation of Democrats demandign the firing of Comey.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60991451344896
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinChiefDonaldJTrump
    The Democrats should be ashamed. This is a disgrace! #DrainTheSwamp

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I forgot that only one person voted against Comey's confirmation

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/se...te-f6C10790754

The Senate on Monday confirmed James Comey as the seventh director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation with a 93-1 vote.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., voted "no," becoming the first senator to vote against an FBI director since the death of J. Edgar Hoover in 1972.

Two senators — Oregon Democrats Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden — voted "present."

All other confirmed FBI directors were approved by the Senate either by unanimous consent or with no dissenting votes. Two nominees were withdrawn by the presidents who picked them — L. Patrick Gray, nominated by President Richard Nixon, was implicated in the Watergate scandal, while Frank M. Johnson, selected by President Jimmy Carter, withdrew because of a health problem.

Paul opposed Comey's nomination because of concerns about the FBI's use of drone surveillance over U.S. soil. He received a letter from the FBI on Monday, a second round of correspondence that prompted him to drop his objections to Comey's nomination and allow the Senate to vote to confirm him.

The FBI responded to his initial query with details of the drone program, saying earlier this month that they had used drones over American soil a total of 10 times.

Paul wrote back asking about whether or not the FBI needed a warrant to conduct such surveillance.

On Monday, Paul received a second letter back from the FBI. In that letter, the FBI said that while the Supreme Court has never directly considered drone use in this context, there are cases that say there's no reasonable expectation of privacy because the areas observed were open to public view.

The FBI also argued that using drones does not represent physical trespass.

The law enforcement agency also said that long term surveillance of a person in public space could amount to a search as defined by the Fourth Amendment and indicated they do not use drones to surveil Americans in the long term. "We do not use UAVs to conduct such surveillance," they said.

Paul said he disagreed with this interpretation but lifted the hold because they responded.

In a statement after Comey's confirmation, President Obama said he "applaud[ed] the overwhelming, bipartisan majority of Senators who today confirmed Jim Comey to be the next director of the FBI," but he noted that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has also not had a confirmed director for years.

"I urge the Senate to swiftly confirm Todd Jones, my nominee to lead the ATF, so that he and his team can do their part to keep American families safe," Obama said.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL.
    Trump just tweeted a compilation of Democrats demandign the firing of Comey.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60991451344896
    Holy $#@!! Did you send this to C-PUD?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Vince Foster was dead the day after Sessions was fired by Clinton. And yes, Clinton was under investigation for Whitewater.
    Was he under investigation?

Did the OPR complain about Comey, as well?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No. View Post
    Was he under investigation?

Did the OPR complain about Comey, as well?
    Hello fellow Libertarianites and Paul Ron fans, I too am a big fan Of Paul Ron! Isn't Russia so anti-freedom and liberty? I think the Russian owning of Trump the Tyrant is something Paul Ron would be against, in fact, I remember him saying so somewhere. I think we as Paul Ron fans need to look into this Russia thing some more.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The Left is suffering from self-induced long-term amnesia by being unwilling to recognize why they got trounced. No one likes their hypocritical two faced platform that makes even the RINO party look good comparably.
    Do you ever feel the left is just trolling mercilessly?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast