Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coronavirus isn't a virus, it's an exosome - Andrew Kaufman, MD

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Short version:

Full one hour briefing here:

Deleted dang its only matter before they target videos on Vit C and Tea ones. No doubt leftists targeted it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Deleted dang its only matter before they target videos on Vit C and Tea ones. No doubt leftists targeted it.
    I don't agree it should be deleted, but I am 27 minutes in and so far it is all nonsense as far as the numbers go. The rest of the words they are saying are totally reasonable, but the numbers while close the way they are calculated mean nothing.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just added a quote to my sig, it is from Scott Adams talking about these deleted videos.. even though I don't like attacking people with whom I agree with their conclusions, it could be used in many situations.. it is a total gem..

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bull$#@!, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There is no COVID 19 virus. Even these docs don't know it. What part of the one saying this keeping you safe bull$#@! is about CONTROLLING you don't you get, @dannno? You or Scott Adams want to argue about numbers? Really? Our freedom is being destroyed over NOTHING and those guys are sounding the alarm.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Post from GLP:

Just a breakdown for language, for the ignorant.

Novel Coronavirus

Novel
    a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.

Let that sink in, when the realization hits... well

Time to call bull$#@! on them, or you guys going to keep buying into the hoax?
    Words have multi meanings. I know it's a novel concept (See what I did there?)

A novel coronavirus is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. The virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold. - CDC.gov
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

There is no COVID 19 virus. Even these docs don't know it. What part of the one saying this keeping you safe bull$#@! is about CONTROLLING you don't you get, @dannno? You or Scott Adams want to argue about numbers? Really? Our freedom is being destroyed over NOTHING and those guys are sounding the alarm.
    I'm not complaining about the numbers, we don't actually know what the numbers are. I'm complaining that the way they arrived at the numbers was complete nonsense. It doesn't make logical sense to take the % of positive tests and extrapolate that to the entire population. That is a completely meaningless number. It has nothing to do with the amount of people who have had the illness. In the beginning of a pandemic, the positive test rate is going to be much higher than the % of people who have had the illness, and by the end of the pandemic it will actually be much lower than the % of people who have had the illness. They are totally unrelated. This is why we are looking at anti-body testing to see what % of the population has had it.

I said I agreed it shouldn't be deleted and I agree with everything they are saying otherwise, but when anybody who understands math listens to it, it is extremely painful to listen to. So I don't see it as good promotional material.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm not complaining about the numbers, we don't actually know what the numbers are. I'm complaining that the way they arrived at the numbers was complete nonsense. It doesn't make logical sense to take the % of positive tests and extrapolate that to the entire population. That is a completely meaningless number. It has nothing to do with the amount of people who have had the illness. In the beginning of a pandemic, the positive test rate is going to be much higher than the % of people who have had the illness, and by the end of the pandemic it will actually be much lower than the % of people who have had the illness. They are totally unrelated. This is why we are looking at anti-body testing to see what % of the population has had it.

I said I agreed it shouldn't be deleted and I agree with everything they are saying otherwise, but when anybody who understands math listens to it, it is extremely painful to listen to. So I don't see it as good promotional material.
    Let's hope the the anti-body test works accurately. Sure don't need anymore false data.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Words have multi meanings. I know it's a novel concept (See what I did there?)
    yes, I know and that poster hit on the right one concerning the COVID-19 fiction.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Let's hope the the anti-body test works accurately. Sure don't need anymore false data.
    I have little to no confidence in any data that is currently out there on anything related to corona virus.

yes, I know and that poster hit on the right one concerning the COVID-19 fiction.
    Yeah, like they even identified the virus.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have little to no confidence in any data that is currently out there on anything related to corona virus.
    Yes, and if anybody posts anything contrary to the official data, they are immediately silenced.

"Speaking the truth is an act of treason, in an empire of lies."
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 04-29-2020 at 01:58 PM.

That leaves you with the evidence that you can see. Dr Kaufman showed the electron scanning microscope images that were the alleged proof of a virus but are actually exosomes so no virus has ever been identified and this COVID-19 virus and scamdemic is fiction. Look at the evidence. People are not dropping like flies like they were with the Spanish flu. Look at the evidence where a communist tyranny is being constructed around us. That's the only math you need to do.

-GLP poster

That leaves you with the evidence that you can see. Dr Kaufman showed the electron scanning microscope images that were the alleged proof of a virus but are actually exosomes so no virus has ever been identified and this COVID-19 virus and scamdemic is fiction. Look at the evidence. People are not dropping like flies like they were with the Spanish flu. Look at the evidence where a communist tyranny is being constructed around us. That's the only math you need to do.
    I watched the exosome video, I'm open to all of that.. Like I said, I agree with the conclusions they are saying, it's just that their math doesn't make logical sense. It's actually just wrong and compete nonsense. He may as well be saying that avocado sales are up by 5% therefore 25% of the population already got the corona virus. That is how much correlation the data he used has with the conclusions he came to. Again, we don't know what the numbers actually are yet, that just isn't how you get there. And when the entire premise of the video is based on those calculations, it does not become credible to anybody who understands math.

https://emcrit.org/ibcc/COVID19/

On this emergency medicine site, scroll to where it says Biology > Basics and where it says

COVID-19 is mutating, which may complicate matters even further. Virulence and transmission will shift over times, in ways which we cannot predict. Some evidence suggests that there are roughly two different groups of COVID-19. This might help explain why initial reports from Wuhan described a higher mortality than some more recent case series (Tang et al. 2020; Xu et al 2020).

�� Image showing evolution of COVID-19 here.

is a pdf which says, at the top, "there is actually no such thing as COVID 19...":

https://i0.wp.com/emcrit.org/wp-cont...6%2C1218&ssl=1

@JoshLowry

-GLP poster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12