Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockland County NY Becomes America's First Vaccine Police State - Bans Unvaccinated Children

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Again, little boy, this bull$#@! started long before you showed up. Stop trying to run with the big dogs.
    Who are the 'big dogs' Angry?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Oh I forgot, I must be the bully , cause you are bullying me. Is that really you
    or the Vaccine talking.

You're literally using a cartoon frog while simultaneously trying seriously communicate how articulate and how intelligent you are, while ignoring the pertinent point which is that you just proved you don't know how vaccines work.

Would be comedy gold, if dead children wasn't the underlying topic.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're literally using a cartoon frog while simultaneously trying seriously communicate how articulate and how intelligent you are, while ignoring the pertinent point which is that you just proved you don't know how vaccines work.

Is this how you win arguments , personal attacks, brilliant.

Have you actually ever won a debate with anyone here?

lol

Your blsht started long before I got here?, lmao, I've been posting in political forums 10 years before
    you got here.

Since you're apparently mentally challenged, I'll type slow and use little words.

You keep asking things that have been explained here multiple (that means a lot) times.

I explained that, and asked you to use the search function for my answers to your mundane (that means dull, routine, unimaginative) questions.

You refused.

...you don't know how vaccines work.

But Angie dear, I do know exactly how vaccines work:

Yea Angie, I know how flu vaccines work;

Is this how you win arguments , personal attacks, brilliant.

Have you actually ever won a debate with anyone here?

Maybe if you had been here longer, and/or you weren't too lazy to use the search function, you'd already know the answer to that.

Yea Angie, I know how flu vaccines work;

Youtube is an excellent source of information. And her parents are certainly qualified to make medical diagnoses, which is why they got her the flu shot in the first place.

Oh, wait.....

Since you're apparently mentally challenged, I'll type slow and use little words.

You keep asking things that have been explained here multiple (that means a lot) times.

I explained that, and asked you to use the search function for my answers to your mundane (that means dull, routine, unimaginative) questions.

You refused.
    Name calling, bullying , and personal attacks, this is how you win your debates?

lmao

Science saves lives, but your strawman is a pathetic failure.
    Hahahahahahahahah, EXCEPT WHEN THEY DONT

Saves lives?

You
    Can't
    Read

Force
    Is
    Bullying

Who is using force here?
    You
    And people like you
    MIND
    YOUR
    OWN
    DAM
    BUSINESS

No one is buying this sh it anymore
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Hahahahahahahahah, EXCEPT WHEN THEY DONT

Saves lives?

You
    Can't
    Read

Force
    Is
    Bullying

Who is using force here?
    You
    And people like you
    MIND
    YOUR
    OWN
    DAM
    BUSINESS

No one is buying this sh it anymore
    Based on this overly dramatic response I am going to be forced to assume that you don't know what a strawman is.

Name calling, bullying , and personal attacks, this is how you win your debates?

lmao

Statements like this just add evidence for my opinion that you're mentally challenged.

I already told you I'm not debating with you. I actually do kind of love how much that annoys you. I totally forgot about you and that whole exchange in general until you brought it back up.

Would be comedy gold, if Hitler Minority Women Hard-working Immigrants Anti-semitism dead children wasn't the underlying topic.
    Good on you. You inserted the proper outrage in the proper place.

Nicely played.

[QUOTE=Stratovarious;6773023]But Angie dear, I do know exactly how vaccines work:

[video=[/QUOTE]

You don't know what you don't know, as they say.

You posted the same story twice. The fact that there are millions of people across the globe who get flu shots annually but there's only one girl being discussed should be a big red flag that the theory won't stand up to scrutiny. But math is hard, and anti-vaxxers are a simple folk....I get it.

Fhose cringing along at home, here's the deal:

The child got a flu shot. The next day, she was unable to move. She was diagnosed by actual medical professionals with acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, a rare but serious disease that affects about 8 in a million children. In 5% of those cases, the patient had been vaccinated shortly before the disease presented. Which means, to sane people, that 95% of the cases don't occur after a vaccine.

And on a side note, there is research that shows the disease is more common among those who get the flu than those who get the vaccine.

[QUOTE=angelatc;6772759] $#@! you. ...
    ... the OP literally makes his living spreading anti-science propaganda. And it's sleazy at that -....

The anti-vaxxers can't debate, so they're bullies. [/QUOTE]

Bring it on, bully boy.
    Science saves lives, but your strawman is a pathetic failure.
    Again, little boy, this bull$#@! started long before you showed up. Stop trying to run with the big dogs.
    Of course not - you've got bills to pay and babies to kill.
    [QUOTE=angelatc;6773017]You're literally using a cartoon frog while simultaneously trying seriously communicate how articulate and how intelligent you are, while ignoring the pertinent point which is that you just proved you don't know how vaccines work.

...QUOTE]

You refused.
    Maybe if you had been here longer, and/or you weren't too lazy to use the search function, you'd already know the answer to that.
    Statements like this just add evidence for my opinion that you're mentally challenged.

I already told you I'm not debating with you. I actually do kind of love how much that annoys you. I totally forgot about you and that whole exchange in general until you brought it back up .

lmao , the above comments are directed at various members present in this
    thread, this thread alone.
    Who is the bully Angie, and what debate have you ever won on this forum with
    anyone?
    I didn't ask what debate you won against me, I asked; what debate have you won
    on this forum with anyone.

Your personal attacks and insults don't equate as a 'win' .
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 03-27-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Your personal attacks and insults don't equate as a 'win' .
    I gave up trying to rationally discuss this with the irrational crazies who screech that vaccines are a plot to kill us. You'd know that I announced that loudly and publicly on these very forums about a decade ago if you weren't too mentally challenged to do even an iota of background research. Sorry, it's not on the Yoobtube.

Antivaxxers always be claiming "I DID MUH RESEARCH" then they post literal crap that indicates they clearly didn't. You fit the mold perfectly, you independent little thinker, you.

Feels like arguing with zippy... But far more arrogant

Your signature is an Abomination to the mission of this site.
    YOU should be ASHAMED, remove it or you should be banned... see how you like it bully

There is a pile of sick and dead people under your pharmaceutical idol
    ... if only you cared enough about OTHER people to choke a second out of your life to take a look and see what they have to say.

Or you could just blindly bleat the usual talking points of the salesmen pushing junk science and poor, UNSAFE products so they can line their pockets and virtue signal to their masters by insulting at spiritual people who DO NOT LIVE BY. YOUR RULES.

How brave...

We should change its name to "vaccine shill"

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't know what you don't know, as they say.

You posted the same story twice. The fact that there are millions of people across the globe who get flu shots annually but there's only one girl being discussed should be a big red flag that the theory won't stand up to scrutiny. But math is hard, and anti-vaxxers are a simple folk....I get it.

Fhose cringing along at home, here's the deal:

The child got a flu shot. The next day, she was unable to move. She was diagnosed by actual medical professionals with acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, a rare but serious disease that affects about 8 in a million children. In 5% of those cases, the patient had been vaccinated shortly before the disease presented. Which means, to sane people, that 95% of the cases don't occur after a vaccine.

And on a side note, there is research that shows the disease is more common among those who get the flu than those who get the vaccine.

I gave up trying to rationally discuss this with the irrational crazies who screech that vaccines are a plot to kill us. You'd know that I announced that loudly and publicly on these very forums about a decade ago if you weren't too mentally challenged to do even an iota of background research. Sorry, it's not on the Yoobtube.

Antivaxxers always be claiming "I DID MUH RESEARCH" then they post literal crap that indicates they clearly didn't. You fit the mold perfectly, you independent little thinker, you.

I gave up trying to rationally discuss this with the irrational crazies ...mentally challenged to do even an iota of background research. Sorry, it's not on the Yoobtube.

Personal Attacks much, bully much ?

Now it has called me dangerous and idiotic. Deserving ashamed to be driven from public and looked at with scorn.

BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE YOU.
    BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR
    BECAUSE YOU IGNORE THE PEOPLE YOUR IDEAS HURT and think dont MATTER

do you get your talking points from the splc or merk...i hear facebook is looking for like minded ROBOTS.

Serious question.

I found this place and have been here for over 10 years because I wanted to be free, why the hell are you here?
    Last edited by jkr; 03-27-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Baptiste said.

Personal Attacks much, bully much ?

I would gladly bully anti-vaxxers into quiet submission. If only they weren't too stupid to be embarrassed when they are proven wrong. Instead, they just ignore the posts that are too hard for their tiny brains, and desperately post frog pictures instead.

Instead of posting more videos, why not address the points I made about the first one?

And instead of spending hours watching videos, why not actually $#@!ing read? Posting videos is just another social signal that you aren't a very smart person.

It seems like the Rockland county is only medically sound in the mandatory quarantine. It is unsound in demanding vaccinations. Vaccinations are not immediately effective. It takes two shots, six months apart, and then more time before immunity is built up. Immediate vaccination for everyone would not stop the spread of the disease. Measles are highly contagious. Only full quarantine and thorough cleaning of all public spaces and air vents would stop the spread. The virus stays alive, suspended in the air for up to 2 hours. People don’t have to be in the same room at the same time for exposure to occur. The disease incubates in the body about 10 days before symptoms appear. It’s tricky, for sure, but as a public health issue, the control is really on the side of quarantine.

I had measles and rubella before I was 2 years old. I survived with no complications. I also had mumps and chicken pox because there was no vaccine at that time.

Parents seem not to know when their kids are sick, and they don’t know what to do when they are. If people are going to take an intelligent approach to vaccination either way, they need to understand symptoms of illness and how to manage illness in their kids.
    Last edited by euphemia; 03-28-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

I found this place and have been here for over 10 years because I wanted to be free, why the hell are you here?
    Already been explained about 100 times. As long as the idiot antivaxxers are loud and proud, the government can easily make the perfect case as to why we need to be governed. I don't care if people are too stupid to do what's best for their kids. I do care when they start trying to convince other people that sound science is a conspiracy, disease is healthy, and bleach enemas are curative.

I would love to see the anti-vaxxers shoved into the same basement with the truthers, the kiddie diddlers and the white nationalists.

I'm happy to leave them alone, but $#@! them for trying to attach their misguided causes to libertarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post

I had measles and rubella before I was 2 years old. I survived with no complications. I also had mumps and chicken pox because there was no vaccine at that time.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Survivorship Bias.

In reality, measles causes encephalitis and pneumonia. Before mass vaccination began in the 1980s, measles killed nearly 2.6 million people a year, and it still kills more than 100,000 people a year, mostly children under five.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-27-2019 at 08:36 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I could show charts to my grandparents and they would solemnly discuss the miracles of modern medicine. I show them to people here under 40 and they insist it's coincidence and that vaccines are a plot to kill us all.

A failed plot, apparently.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Survivorship Bias.

In reality, measles causes encephalitis and pneumonia. Before mass vaccination began in the 1980s, measles killed nearly 2.6 million people a year, and it still kills more than 100,000 people a year, mostly children under five.
    Encephalitis
    Encephalitis, in other words vaccination encephalitis is known to be a complication / side effect after measle vaccination and is legally recognized as vaccination damage. In a trial conducted by the research group Weibel, Caserta, Benor and Evans they report that a number of children in their trial contracted encephalitis after having been vaccinated and that they suffered lasting brain damage (or even died).

A vaccination side effect frequently occurs without a large number of symptoms and is therefore frequently not reported as being a vaccination complication. There are probably a much larger number of cases...(Martinon-Torres F, Magarinos MM, Picon M, Fernandez-Seara MJ, Rodriguez-Nunez A, Martinon-Sanchez JM. R: Self-limited acute encephalopathy related to measles component of viral triple vaccineRev Neurol. 1999 May 1-15;28(9):881-2.) Encephalitis can lead to developmental disorders in children while remaining unnoticed at the time when the vaccination took place.
    https://www.vaccineinjury.info/disea...ccination.html

Measles Inclusion-Body Encephalitis Caused by the Vaccine Strain of Measles Virus
    https://watermark.silverchair.com/29...0v9hPLT61PIzrA

Anthony Fauci Lies then Backtracks on MMR Encephalitis After Audience Gasps at Federal Meeting
    https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/02/...l-meeting.html

Can Measles Vaccine Cause Injury & Death?
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/can...e-injury-death

Measles Madness: Five Things You Need to Know Before Freaking Out
    https://www.learntherisk.org/news/me...vHchFUQbmLc-eg
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I would gladly bully anti-vaxxers into quiet submission. If only they weren't too stupid to be embarrassed when they are proven wrong. Instead, they just ignore the posts that are too hard for their tiny brains, and desperately post frog pictures instead.

Instead of posting more videos, why not address the points I made about the first one?

And instead of spending hours watching videos, why not actually $#@!ing read? Posting videos is just another social signal that you aren't a very smart person.
    Sorry- but you're full of $#@!.

Neither me or any of my family have been vaccinated & we are a billion times healthier than most people on the planet. You are the stupid one- pushing your brand of hell on everyone while extolling yourself as knowing something because you read it in the MSM.
    There is no spoon.

We now live in a time where people who think alike are held in higher esteem than those who think different, while it is and has always been the different thinker that treads new paths, and knows when to abandon the new path in favor of the old.

If we do not accept the non question asking form of thinking promoted by the State to achieve their agenda, then we are not only Thought Criminals, but Vaccine Criminals too.

So for the FORCE VACCINE crowd, if you get vaccinated and I dont, what the $#@! are you so worried about? It is my Right to take my chances and my Responsibility to suffer those consequences should they affect me and me alone. It is NOT your Right to put $#@! in my body without my permission. Those are Fighting Words, and I WILL use Lethal Force to back them up. I would really REALLY prefer to never ever have to shoot someone to protect myself, robbers or forcible vaccinations, regardless if I survive the vaccine or not.

The LIBERTARIAN SOLUTION is to allow other people to decide differently than you would.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 03-28-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast