Thread: The First State of Trump Address

The First State of Trump Address

The good, the great, the meh and the not so good.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's right, Trump isn't even at 100 days into his presidency yet. So just because he's doing basically opposite of many of his campaign promises, at this point it doesn't matter much. He has 4 years, give him time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He's right, Trump isn't even at 100 days into his presidency yet. So just because he's doing basically opposite of many of his campaign promises, at this point it doesn't matter much. He has 4 years, give him time.
    Not true, that's mostly deep state mainstream media narrative.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not true, that's mostly deep state mainstream media narrative.
    Good point, he doesn't get enough credit for standing by his campaign promises, like bombing the $#@! out of ISIS
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Good point, he doesn't get enough credit for standing by his campaign promises, like bombing the $#@! out of ISIS
    That certainly isn't the first on my list, or first on the list of about 40 or so issues that were discussed in the podcast. He has done a lot more great things than is being widely reported by the media.

That certainly isn't the first on my list, or first on the list of about 40 or so issues that were discussed in the podcast. He has done a lot more great things than is being widely reported by the media.
    The wall he's gonna build is gonna be pretty sweet.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yeah. Can't wait till Ivanka makes him do more Great things.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah. Can't wait till Ivanka makes him do more Great things.
    One of the really Great things is that The Donald signed legislation making it easier for US coal businesses to do business, and now China is getting coal from the US instead of North Korea, which puts Kim in a really bad position, as coal exports from North Korea to China is (or rather, WAS) a huge part of their economy.

Just one of the many HUGE 4-d chess moves that The Donald has personally accomplished as part of his presidency that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is not reporting.

Thanks @dannno
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-16-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of the really Great things is that The Donald signed legislation making it easier for US coal businesses to do business, and now China is getting coal from the US instead of North Korea, which puts Kim in a really bad position, as coal exports from North Korea to China is (or rather, WAS) a huge part of their economy.

Just one of the many HUGE 4-d chess moves that The Donald has personally accomplished as part of his presidency that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is not reporting.

Thanks @dannno
    \

China buying coal from US wasn't soley because of Trump, they went to US because Australia had issues in their supply chain. THEN they pushed back orders from N Korea and made up the difference from the US.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Someone give the Texan more rep, he should have the hugest amount of rep, really great rep.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Someone give the Texan more rep, he should have the hugest amount of rep, really great rep.
    I have a tremendous amount of rep. It's just massive, how much rep I have. If you add up all of the rep that I have, its probably more rep than anyone on this forum. Just adding all of my rep up, and calculating it, would take a massive amount of time.

The rep-counting systems on this forum, weren't really designed for ultra-high-rep individuals such as myself.
    - Kim Kardashian

I have a tremendous amount of rep. It's just massive, how much rep I have. If you add up all of the rep that I have, its probably more rep than anyone on this forum. Just adding all of my rep up, and calculating it, would take a massive amount of time.

The rep-counting systems on this forum, weren't really designed for ultra-high-rep individuals such as myself.
    They should change "Reputation Beyond Repute" to "Bigly/Big League Reputation."
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

If you have the most rep you should be forced to release your rep. Just to make sure their is no impropriety. How do we know you haven't cheated on your rep?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If you have the most rep you should be forced to release your rep. Just to make sure their is no impropriety. How do we know you haven't cheated on your rep?
    We should have a rep march.
    "The Patriarch"

LOL @ having Ron's civil disobedience quote in your signature while sucking off the establishment plant, liberal, cop worshipping, warmonger Trump.

When he finally gets his chance to execute Snowden you're going to squirt so hard on these forums, we're all going to need life preservers and a snorkel. It's gonna be yuge.

I'm curious, how much did you pay for Danno's login information, comrade? Or did you always have it and you were playing the long con?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

The wall he's gonna build is gonna be pretty sweet.
    Hey, what about what he's doing with the TSA? MAGA! Make America GROPE Again! Promise made, promise kept! Grab em by the pussy!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    LOL @ having Ron's civil disobedience quote in your signature while sucking off the establishment plant, liberal, cop worshipping, warmonger Trump.

When he finally gets his chance to execute Snowden you're going to squirt so hard on these forums, we're all going to need life preservers and a snorkel. It's gonna be yuge.

I'm curious, how much did you pay for Danno's login information, comrade? Or did you always have it and you were playing the long con?

Inquiring minds wanna know.
    Executing Snowden will by a 3D chess victory over the deep state that will seem like a temporary set back but give Trump the political capital he needs to truly destroy the deep state. Besides, Snowden deserves to die because he was once part of the deep state. /sarcasm.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We should have a rep march.
    BRM -- Bigly Reps Matter
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV