Page 159 of 219 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

Trampled Under Foot , Hey Hey What Can I do , Nobody's Fault But Mine , Gallows Pole - Zeppelin .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Travelling Riverside Blues , Bring It On Home- Zeppelin
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-11-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In case some don't know where that song came from:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Live at the Checkerboard Lounge ( Nov 1981 Buddy Guys club in Chicago ) , Muddy Waters and the Rolling Stones . (Keith is smoking my cigarettes )
    I wanted to see Buddy Guy again - one of the best shows I've ever seen. He opened for Jeff Beck a couple of years ago. He played in Atlanta last night but Mr A couldn't take off to drive me and he doesn't like me driving that far by myself at night. My night vision is really bad and the only friend I have that would go see it with me would want me to drive.

Here's a tube of the concert I saw

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The music is incredible.

Written at the height of human civilization.

We took the wrong steps years ago.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Speaking of the wrong steps...

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Last edited by PursuePeace; 05-14-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Bass Mekanik - Suck My Bass

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If Ron Paul does end up running for President again perhaps he should choose this song for his Presidential Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    If Ron Paul does end up running for President again perhaps he should choose this song for his Presidential Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Caught a Ghost - Can't Let Go

Tehran by Christmas...?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss the 90s

People weren't such bitches.

WTF??!! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I miss the 90s

People weren't such bitches.
    Great song, but set my time machine about 20 years earlier...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Great song, but set my time machine about 20 years earlier...

The deeper the time machine setting, the fewer bitches, I find.

Another 90s gem (look at the phones)

...Dad, tell me again about the old days, when phones were only used for....making calls

And then there's good music

Hot country favorites from Suzanimal's childhood record collection.

I loved the part about the alligator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Susanna - The Art Company

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Jan2017

Gina Haspel's confirmation hearing theme song . . .

"the same cat with them evil eyes"

Last edited by Jan2017; 05-21-2018 at 04:12 PM.