Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    O, but your majesty, begging your pardon for intruding upon this, your sovereign realm and sub-forum, we are not saying that this is a Trump support board. We were just curious as to why it is that of the 14,000 posts you've made on this sub-forum that all of them are about Donald Trump. I shame myself with my boldness, but I was led to believe that there were others running for office and it would behoove your highness, in all his wisdom to consider this and forgo continuing to appear as an advertising arm for certain left-wing and Neo-con websites by diversifying your output.

As thy humble servant, I shall engage in rigorous self-flagellation for my insolence, but a royal adviser of even my lowly status must speak plainly if he is to be of any service to his liege. My humble apologies.

To everyone else: My sarcasm should not be treated as an endorsement of Trump, but rather as a call for sanity, which is being sorely missed here of late.
    I didn't post about Trump or even start threads until they started coming into Rand's forum undermining his support. Some of us made the mistake of trying to reason with them by pointing out specific reasons why Trump is not a liberty candidate. This led quite a few of us to start looking into his campaign and public statements, so we became quite knowledgeable about his positions (AKA "suggestions"). After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    O, but your majesty, begging your pardon for intruding upon this, your sovereign realm and sub-forum, we are not saying that this is a Trump support board. We were just curious as to why it is that of the 14,000 posts you've made on this sub-forum that all of them are about Donald Trump. I shame myself with my boldness, but I was led to believe that there were others running for office and it would behoove your highness, in all his wisdom to consider this and forgo continuing to appear as an advertising arm for certain left-wing and Neo-con websites by diversifying your output.

As thy humble servant, I shall engage in rigorous self-flagellation for my insolence, but a royal adviser of even my lowly status must speak plainly if he is to be of any service to his liege. My humble apologies.

To everyone else: My sarcasm should not be treated as an endorsement of Trump, but rather as a call for sanity, which is being sorely missed here of late.
    I haven't noticed you picking up the slack and posting Hiterly stances? Why is this? Is it because you KNOW no one here supports her and we do not need to be reminded that she is a bag of horse dung?

Ah.... but Trump, now- anyone who posts his stances and shows them in a negative light HAS to be a Hitlery lover, amarite? Because, after all NO ONE on a Ron Paul forum would EVER be a Trump supporter and need to see both sides of the coin on Trumps flip-flops. Amarite?

How dare CPUd come forward in reckless abandonment of Trump Love and show the RPF Trump lovers that Trump just might not be the candidate we would want for a land of liberty.

Shame, shame, @CPUd, for showing the other side of Trumpie Heaven and supporting the vile Cruella de Ville by making us look at a sack of cow dung in comparison to a sack of horse dung.

My heart is broken.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I haven't noticed you picking up the slack and posting Hiterly stances? Why is this? Is it because you KNOW no one here supports her and we do not need to be reminded that she is a bag of horse dung?

Ah.... but Trump, now- anyone who posts his stances and shows them in a negative light HAS to be a Hitlery lover, amarite? Because, after all NO ONE on a Ron Paul forum would EVER be a Trump supporter and need to see both sides of the coin on Trumps flip-flops. Amarite?

How dare CPUd come forward in reckless abandonment of Trump Love and show the RPF Trump lovers that Trump just might not be the candidate we would want for a land of liberty.

Shame, shame, @CPUd, for showing the other side of Trumpie Heaven and supporting the vile Cruella de Ville by making us look at a sack of cow dung in comparison to a sack of horse dung.

My heart is broken.
    Trump > Clinton
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Trump > Clinton
    =$#@!.
    There is no spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    =$#@!.
    Don't like the fact that Trump is better than Clinton?

That explains why you don't mind CPUd's constant spam.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Don't like the fact that Trump is better than Clinton?

That explains why you don't mind CPUd's constant spam.
    Trump isn't better than Clinton- second verse, same as the first.

CPUd is not spamming- Trump supporters are.
    There is no spoon.

Trump keeps every issue on the table to debate.

Once Clinton's in. Totally open borders. 50 million immigrants in her 8 years.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive..
    open borders progressive? what a terrible thing to say. they must be bernie's supporters

Last edited by timosman; 06-30-2016 at 02:23 AM.

I didn't post about Trump or even start threads until they started coming into Rand's forum undermining his support. Some of us made the mistake of trying to reason with them by pointing out specific reasons why Trump is not a liberty candidate. This led quite a few of us to start looking into his campaign and public statements, so we became quite knowledgeable about his positions (AKA "suggestions"). After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.
    Bull. You have been posting non-stop about Trump before Rand even dropped out. Quoting every leftist rag known to man. But, of course, that makes sense, since you are a "past" Hillary Clinton supporter.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Bull. You have been posting non-stop about Trump before Rand even dropped out. Quoting every leftist rag known to man. But, of course, that makes sense, since you are a "past" Hillary Clinton supporter.
    Sorry, National Enquirer, infowars or WND is not reporting on this. When you get a break from snapping at people, perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LibertyEagle again.

perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.
    Sure. Turn off your TV, then start with Zerohedge, PCR, Landdestroyer, Mondoweiss, etc... Read those for a week or two to get up to speed, and then come back for more sources. I will be happy to provide dozens if you would like.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Sure. Turn off your TV, then start with Zerohedge, PCR, Landdestroyer, Mondoweiss, etc... Read those for a week or two to get up to speed, and then come back for more sources. I will be happy to provide dozens if you would like.
    OK, if they report on it, I will use them as a source.

=$#@!.
    People always call others what they are themselves.
    😂 Space filler.

Well the standard of a garbage dump.

Edit: read the post wrong. Nvm. But then again the news sites that were recommended to you always report on Trump.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 06-30-2016 at 05:03 AM.

The aforementioned sources were recommended specifically for much needed deprogramming on your part. Your sources are all irrelevant because there is nothing you have ever posted that I was unaware of (by the way); I have my own custom news feed that covers all economics, politics (domestic and foreign), geopolitics, etc...

Judging by the sources you use, you are far, far gone... lol

Sorry, National Enquirer, infowars or WND is not reporting on this. When you get a break from snapping at people, perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.
    I haven't started hardly any threads about Trump. You, on the other hand, have started about 90% of the Trump threads on this forum. But, since you requested it, I will certainly do my best to post more.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.
    Calling people names has been against the site guidelines for almost a decade. Anyone who left because of it would have done so out of their own ignorance. I do no think there was one case post Rand dropping out where there was a name calling report that was not properly managed. So the site is being run fine, no victims here.

In general, people need to learn to deal with reality, even when it doesn't favor their political narrative. The site has done an evaluation and doesn't support Trump. As with many other candidates before, that doesn't mean we can't post news about what they are doing, we're not going to allow pro-Trump puff pieces but general news and negative commentary is fine. If there are false statements they can and should be called out.

More posts where deleted. Everyone needs to go read the Community Guidelines and follow them:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Thread closed.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123