Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!

Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ocons-furious/

Written by Daniel McAdams
    Monday July 16, 2018

Presidents Trump and Putin have just concluded a press conference where although there remained some serious points of contention -- specifically, Iran -- both leaders agreed that their summit was a great start to restoring good relations between the US and Russia. The neocons -- on both the Left and Right -- are furious. Former CIA chief John Brennan called the meeting "treason." What are we to make of the meeting? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up Winning

President Trump knows that if he doesn't play nice, the Ron Paul R3volution will crush him in the 2020 election.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

So now it is treason to come to a civil diplomatic arrangement for coexistence such that we don't have to get into another arms race and, in a moment of something gone horribly wrong, blow each other to Kingdom Come?

How is it that we don't hunt these people, cape them out, and feed them to other people we despise as deeply in the hope of poisoning them?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Frankly, Im all for uncensored open discussions between everyone with everyone else. Thats really how we solve problems. What worries me is that Trump will somehow offend Putin, but not the other way around.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    So now it is treason to come to a civil diplomatic arrangement for coexistence such that we don't have to get into another arms race and, in a moment of something gone horribly wrong, blow each other to Kingdom Come?

How is it that we don't hunt these people, cape them out, and feed them to other people we despise as deeply in the hope of poisoning them?
    It is treason to the shadow empire that has decreed war with Russia, they claim to own America and Trump is defying them and giving aid and comfort to their enemies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It is treason to the shadow empire that has decreed war with Russia, they claim to own America and Trump is defying them and giving aid and comfort to their enemies.
    Did these morons know releasing the indictment just before the meeting would create a difficult situation for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Did these morons know releasing the indictment just before the meeting would create a difficult situation for Trump?
    I think they thought he would react differently than he did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think they thought he would react differently than he did.
    Turn around and go home?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turn around and go home?
    Fall into line and abuse Putin then impose more sanctions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fall into line and abuse Putin then impose more sanctions.
    Another great plan by Anderson Pooper.

This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I'm just so glad the democrats and neocons have such full faith and trust in our "intelligence services" I'm its not like they ever lied us into a war before or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm just so glad the democrats and neocons have such full faith and trust in our "intelligence services" I'm its not like they ever lied us into a war before or anything.
    I remember when the left referred to federal law institutions using the pejorative "the man." As in "Down with the man!"

I'm enjoying watching is all burn down. The daily meltdowns are so satisfying. I hope both parties crumble. I hope DC crumbles.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I'm enjoying watching is all burn down. The daily meltdowns are so satisfying. I hope both parties crumble. I hope DC crumbles.
    It is hysterical . . . and pretty much had a probability of being predictable sorta. Glad it could happen, never would have with Hillary elected.

The Russian boomerang has hit them all in the Clinton cabal square in the side of the head.

The indictments on Friday were against the hacking of the DNC servers - an opened back door courtesy of Hillary Rodham Clinton's seditious use to go off the cyberspace .gov reservation with her private email . . . and let's not forget all the code that goes with those communications.

Hillary then blamed it all on prior Secretary of State Collin Powell for . . . " not instructing her on how to communicate from a foreign nation" with the POTUS - "a senior WH official" out of the pie hole of FIB Director Comey on July 5, 2016.

Russians got to "meddle" or whatever ya' call it, because the seditious efforts by Clinton enabled an extensive cyber-espionage effort (as was always expected would happen) . . .

I even think Putin got programming codes to interfere with Navy vessels satellite navigation as well . . .
    i.e. the USS John McCain hitting ships in the Singapore harbor.

How many Hillary emails and the electronic metadata and routing got into Russian hands (?) -
    do ya' ever have the sense to wonder ex-FIB Director Comey ?
    Or are you just too stupid to have even asked ? Or maybe more like this was all way, way above your paygrade from the start.

Blame it on the President who fired your sorry arse, Comey, after you had already committed the FISA Court violations
    with your cohorts McCabe, Yates et al. - LOL, it is getting funnier.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-17-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Turning back the clock in mind's eye?

I expected hysteria from the MSM and Congressman/Senators. What I can't believe are the people who have just had their brains conditioned to believe Russia is the enemy and everyone on the right is a lover of Putin and Russia. There is no civil discourse anymore, it's insane

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    I expected hysteria from the MSM and Congressman/Senators. What I can't believe are the people who have just had their brains conditioned to believe Russia is the enemy and everyone on the right is a lover of Putin and Russia. There is no civil discourse anymore, it's insane
    Leftist zombies have no brain, they fervently believe whatever thing their leaders said last no matter how much it contradicts the previous thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

[TWEET1018965071786110976/TWEET]

Uh, . . . from the FIB Director who waved his hands around all nervous trying to explain away that the FIB agency had to work really hard to piece together HRC emails
    that were from the President of the United States to a private server in Denver routed through to Her Excellency Madame Secretary Clinton while she was in an "adversary nation with sophisticated capabilities"
    gets determined to be just "extremely careless" with the security of the United States of America - instead of GROSSLY NEGLIGENT

FIB Head Liar Comey is plain stupid and wants to dumb down the public still with his tweeting . . .
    diversion IS a Comey modus operandi.
    Seditious Co-Conspirator Defendant James Brien Comey can't let it out that what the emails said are insignificant really . . .
    Comey snows the public before the 2016 national election about what was significant enough to talk about on July 5, 2016
    crying and whining how they had to piece together all sorts of info wiped bleach-byte clean.
    Vladimir loved the code he received from Madame Secretary Clinton with a wireshark trace through Romanian BSD UNIX -
    and his copy was so clear and easy to read for the programmers. All there . . . unlike the destroyed copies of USA State Dept. communications FBI had to waste man-hours with.

Patriots need to hang the treasoners and seditious conspirators who would expect it to be just only "careless"
    to give out such valuable cyber-electronic information to the Kremlin, while in Moscow no less -
    and then lie to the American public about it's significance. $#@! YOU COMEY

Gen. Petraeus gets a $100,000 fine for talking to a hooker with some obscure intel.
    Hillary Clinton and Comey and Rybicki and McCabe and Strozk and the Ohr family household all just walk . . .
    our institutions have failed us.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-18-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I'm too wary of Theire great capacity for theatrics to believe that "it" is burning down, pleasing as the thought is.

Let us hope you prove wise in your assessment of reality, but I cannot quite accept that these people are so impossibly stupid that they would rather lose all than back off a smidge or two for the sake of letting tensions abate pursuant to saving the ship, so to speak.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm too wary of Theire great capacity for theatrics to believe that "it" is burning down, pleasing as the thought is.

Let us hope you prove wise in your assessment of reality, but I cannot quite accept that these people are so impossibly stupid that they would rather lose all than back off a smidge or two for the sake of letting tensions abate pursuant to saving the ship, so to speak.
    It is important to keep an open mind to both possibilities, history is full of empires that eventually succumbed to their own arrogance and stupidity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is important to keep an open mind to both possibilities, history is full of empires that eventually succumbed to their own arrogance and stupidity.

My mind is open. I speak to likelihoods. It is unlikely Theye are so stoopid, but I acknowledge that it is possible. I hope it is so - nothing would please me more, but I dare not assume that we could be so fortunate.

My mind is open. I speak to likelihoods. It is unlikely Theye are so stoopid, but I acknowledge that it is possible. I hope it is so - nothing would please me more, but I dare not assume that we could be so fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Say Whot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast