Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey.. what departments to get rid of..

Survey.. what departments to get rid of..

get those clicking mice going... I'm in the first box - having an elimination party

https://www.whitehouse.gov/reorganiz...ecutive-branch
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (looking like a kid in a candy store...)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

More power to you. I'm not going to go on a government site and present myself as a limited government extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    More power to you. I'm not going to go on a government site and present myself as a limited government extremist.
    oh what the hell, sometimes I just can't help myself. I went ahead because there were fill in the boxes areas too. I suggested decentralizing the DC govt.. we have the tech to govern from home.. all elected officials can have offices in their own homes.. govt operated secure *cough* skype-like meetings, sessions.. and since they all insist on a minimum wage..they can have just that. If they want a staff.. lettem buy one themselves.
    Sell off all the offices vacated by non-constitutional "departments" and anywhere they are left with property, they pay the property tax equal or above what the locals pay for the same value property.
    Oh.. no expense accounts or free travel with the office either.
    The survey asked for benefits too.. so I went with cost savings, getting the elected officials back to the constituents they allegedly represent - sweeping the knees out of the lobbying business... and obeying the constitution.
    I think the only thing on the list that I didn't do anything with is the Smithsonian - but I didn't look into it's budget.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Well this is certainly not conducive to being done with a phone while driving.
    It is certainly progress that they are even asking this question.
    It would be greater progress if they offered select all checkboxes.
    It would be greatest progress if they didn't feel the need to ask.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    get those clicking mice going... I'm in the first box - having an elimination party

Cannot comment anonymously.

FAIL.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Yippie! Ctrl-A speeds up the process.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    (looking like a kid in a candy store...)
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good point. I'm definitely not giving them my name, email, etc. In fact I may hold of and just do this at the library. You can get on a computer there anonymously. (Don't have to use your library card or anything).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

FAIL.
    How to fill out the form anonymously.

Firstname: John
    Lastname: Doe
    Email: nonya@business.com
    City: Hell
    State: Michigan (real place)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Abolish Homeland Security first @opal

Abolish Homeland Security first
    ... then the NSA, TSA, CIA, FBI, IRS, MIC (whew), the Fed, EPA... let's face it, ain't gonna happen.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

FAIL.
    What? No working net alias?

I also noted in a box not for it, that first they ask for your personal info, then at the bottom they say to not include any identifying information. I think I either used the word fail or told them they need to make up their freekin' minds on that little bit - there was a lot of commenting when I did it.

I think every department is needed, or they wouldn't have created it in the first place.

Without the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, how would we know what Historical stuff should be preserved and etc?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think it's pretty cool that we have a Japan-United States Friendship Commission.

We should create Friendship Commissions for the other countries also.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

CIA is first on my list. Ofc, TPDB would just roll their current duties and employees into a different dept.

A better question would be, what %age in budget cut would I like to see in Trump's first year. My answer is 15%

What? No working net alias?
    You can go that route, but there are problems with it. If "they" cannot verify the name given, your entry would likely be disregarded, not that it wouldn't anyway... that is, unless you chose "NONE" for all the appropriate entries and commented along the lines of "everything is perfect in the USA. God bless the government!"

What would concern me far more is the possibility that somewhere in the United States Code, it has been declared a crime mala prohibita to make statements of this nature under a false alias. Insane as it sounds, I would not find it very surprising to discover that one could be charged with obstructing government investigations or operations in the event they used an alias. Let us not fail to bear in the center of our awarenesses that government universally declares itself perfect and supreme and that any attempt to deceive it is a crime worthy of the most draconian responses.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

What would concern me far more is the possibility that somewhere in the United States Code, it has been declared a crime mala prohibita to make statements of this nature under a false alias. Insane as it sounds, I would not find it very surprising to discover that one could be charged with obstructing government investigations or operations in the event they used an alias. Let us not fail to bear in the center of our awarenesses that government universally declares itself perfect and supreme and that any attempt to deceive it is a crime worthy of the most draconian responses.
    You of all people should know that what the law is doesn't matter a whit to any of those people.
    If they want to take you down, they'll figure out a way.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    You of all people should know that what the law is doesn't matter a whit to any of those people.
    If they want to take you down, they'll figure out a way.
    Well, they created the feedback form for a reason. They obviously want to improve.

As long as you don't submit obviously troll submissions like "eliminate all gov departments and give me my money back" or "get rid of the department that made this stupid form"
    - Kim Kardashian

having an elimination party
    a/s/l?
    - Kim Kardashian

Department of Redundancy Department.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    The ministry of public pimps

How many people here think that Hillary Clinton would be asking the public for advice on which Federal Departments to eliminate?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol, why is there a Federal Dept. named after Barry Goldwater?

In 40 years there better not be a federal department named after Ron Paul, unless it is the department on getting rid of other departments, or I will have a fit.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Please eliminate the Bureau of Land Management as soon as possible and pardon all those involved in the Bundy standoff and the eastern Oregon standoff. Public land management should be handled by the states.

Federal encroachment onto grazing land has gotten completely out of hand. The BLM can burn down a half a million acres including private property without any recourse, but when a private property owner accidentally burns down a half acre of BLM land, improving the value of the land for them, in order to create a fire break to protect themselves from a fire that was started by lightning, they get terrorism charges and mandatory minimum of 5+ years in prison?

We can't allow this kind of harassment against the people who work so hard to produce our delicious steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How many people here think that Hillary Clinton would be asking the public for advice on which Federal Departments to eliminate?
    Hillary tries to con a different bunch than Trump.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    a/s/l?
    uh..way back machine on the fritz there Tex? I haven't seen that question string since around 2003

a - a lady never tells
    s - not right now, thanks
    l - earth, mostly

or for the survey

Agriculture
    SEC
    Labor

a - a lady never tells
    Are saying Suzanimal is not a lady?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

what departments to get rid of
    All of them, save Justice, State, and Defense (to be renamed War, in the interest of honesty)

a/s/l?
    F (this morning)
    In my sun room on my laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I think it's pretty cool that we have a Japan-United States Friendship Commission.

We should create Friendship Commissions for the other countries also.
    Agreed. I've been VERY friendly with a couple of Japanese girls.

Sadly, it was not at the same time and no, they were not twins.

AustinPowersFAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Obviously, she wouldn't.

Unlike Trump, she wouldn't have any reason to foster such illusions, because:
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hillary tries to con a different bunch than Trump.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast