Thread: Red alert: Three airliners, their passengers, and contents quarantined by CDC officials

Exclamation Red alert: Three airliners, their passengers, and contents quarantined by CDC officials

Red alert: Three airliners, their passengers, and contents quarantined by CDC officials

Something out of the ordinary may be going on so we encourage that every single person that reads this article shares it far and wide. This is a 'red alert.' You have been warned.

By Shepard Ambellas - September 6, 2018

United States health officials and authorities are on high alert after three passenger aircraft have been quarantined at U.S. airports in the past two days.

It all started on Wednesday when an Emirates airline pilot reported to air traffic control that about 100 people aboard the 500 seat superjumbo jet abruptly fell ill with flu-like symptoms while in route to the U.S. from Dubai.

Once the aircraft arrived at JFK International Airport it was met by hundreds of authorities along with CDC officials which proves the severity of the situation. Especially due to the fact that the current Ebola strain has a mortality rate of over 75% which is by far the deadliest strain ever to culminate.

Astonishingly, hip-hop artist Vanilla Ice a.k.a. Robert Van Winkle was on the tarmac aboard the plane at that time and was able to capture video of the situation.

“So I just landed in New York coming back from Dubai and now I’m stuck on the runway with like 1000 police, ambulances, fire trucks, this is crazy,” the “Ice Ice baby” rapper posted to his Facebook Wednesday.

Read more: https://www.intellihub.com/red-alert...cdc-officials/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many planes and infected people got here that we don't know about?

TSA should begin health screens and blood analysis prior to allowing you to board.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How many planes and infected people got here that we don't know about?

TSA should begin health screens and blood analysis prior to allowing you to board.
    Proctological exams too!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Proctological exams too!
    They already do that.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They already do that.

Hopefully I don't come across someone who got off a plane recently.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Proctological exams too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Danke been spreading around some Ebola or something again .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 more today in philly. but don't worry the cdc says its just a bunch of muslims with the flu.

Dubai, UAE
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke been spreading around some Ebola or something again .

Not me, directly, but my paid Nigerian contacts going to Injun reservations.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not me, directly, but my paid Nigerian contacts going to Injun reservations.
    Those nigerians will never get me . Looking out for them all the time . Everyone around here knows to be wary of them .
    Do something Danke