Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The titans did my Chiefs in two years a go, they have a knack for playing up to the level of their competition. Just hope the refs stay out of this one
    Derrick Henry is a beast. He led the league in Rush Atts, Yards, and Rushing TDs
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-04-2020 at 01:23 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I wasn't part of this league but I lost my picks to a lady who got 168 to my 165 right this year.
    Interesting fact I just Googled. The favorite wins 66.4% of games in the NFL. There are 256 regular season games. So picking the favorite every game would end up 170 games right. A handful of games are even money bets so both of you basically did right at random picking the favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Hall of Fame Owner Jerry Jones has the pick of anyone he desires since candidates flock to the alter of "Muricas Team.

Whomever they pick wont have a bad playoff record like the Vikings current head coach has. His only win was the Saints wiff game. Even Garretts playoff win percentage is better than his. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings let go of Zimmer the Curse. The year after he left Dallas as their DC, the Dallas defense gave up less points and the record improved from 9-7 to 13-3.

To even posture like this with me and my home team, someone who is the favorite to walk away with the "My NFL Season is Ruined Pickem Contest", is insulting.
    Your right , they will probably never see 9 - 7 again .
    Do something Danke

Bills defense in control of Houston . Texans currently 16 points short of covering the spread.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watson has been sacked four times in the first half . Bills are about one more score away from really turning the heat up.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The titans did my Chiefs in two years a go, they have a knack for playing up to the level of their competition. Just hope the refs stay out of this one
    Your Titans and Seahawks picks look good to me . That is what I would take .
    Do something Danke

Hall of Fame Owner Jerry Jones has the pick of anyone he desires since candidates flock to the alter of "Muricas Team.
    No current NFL coach that's worth a damn would come to Dallas... Because none of them would put up with Jerry Jones' shenanigans.

The only hope is to get a good college coach who wants to break into the NFL.

Still, I'm not sure even a good college coach would put up with Jerry.

The Cowboys are doomed until Jerry steps down and lets his coaches coach.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-04-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Houston now 19 points away from covering the spread with 21 to play . . I am marking this as an Oyarde Win. Bills can turn up the heat now .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by SummersEve View Post
    No current NFL coach that's worth a damn would come to Dallas... Because none of them would put up with Jerry Jones' shenanigans.

The only hope is to get a good college coach who wants to break into the NFL.

Still, I'm not sure even a good college coach would put up with Jerry.

The Cowboys are doomed until Jerry steps down and lets his coaches coach.
    That sounds like something a douche would say. (get it? Summers Eve, douche)
    There is no shortage of available coaches. Hall of Famer Jerry Jones has a plan and if no ones going to come to Dallas it's you. Good day sir.

Bills 18 - 1 when leading by 9 or ten points in last 19 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-04-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    Do something Danke

That sounds like something a douche would say. (get it? Summers Eve, douche)
    There is no shortage of available coaches. Hall of Famer Jerry Jones has a plan and if no ones going to come to Dallas it's you. Good day sir.
    The only plan Jerry the General Manager will ever have is to hire another puppet, in a long line of puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Bills 18 - 1 when leading by ten points in last 19 .
    Well, well, well. The oyarde curse still has teeth.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummersEve View Post
    The only plan Jerry the General Manager will ever have is to hire another puppet, in a long line of puppets.
    Llke Parcells? C'mon man!

Patriots will still most likely go to the SB. Its the NFL's 100th season after all. With a milestone like that they have to have a 6-time SB champion play in that game.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Llke Parcells? C'mon man!
    Meh

Parcells only lasted 4 seasons and came to the Cowboys after his 2nd retirement. I don't remember how much $$ he got, but I bet Jerry had to cough up some mad cheddar.

He got to the playoffs twice and lost in the first round both times. Double meh.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-04-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Well, well, well. The oyarde curse still has teeth.
    Texans have won eight one score games this season . Although , when they punted from Bills 38 in the first half I began to wonder what was up .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-04-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

Is there a law preventing the Texans from throwing screen passes?

Bills will be driving now , will it be for the tie or the win ??
    Do something Danke

Is there a law preventing the Texans from throwing screen passes?
    There are a lot of laws in Houston .
    Do something Danke

Is the Bills O-line trying to lose? That last sack was pathetic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another sack on forth down. Weak play by the Bills.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bills on Texans 28 and could not get a FG attempt .
    Do something Danke

Winner of this game will be done advancing is my guess .
    Do something Danke

I think 9 more yards gets bill back in FG range .
    Do something Danke

Houston think maybe on 4th & 1 from Bills 30 with 2 min to play they should have took the three points ?
    Do something Danke

Bills FG coming , Allen did not see a wide open Brown for TD on previous play .
    Do something Danke

19 - 19 . Oyarde wins if Texans do not cover in regulation , LOL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Houston think maybe on 4th & 1 from Bills 30 with 2 min to play they should have took the three points ?
    Agreed

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Houston wins the toss , false start then three and out after 2nd and five .
    Do something Danke

Bills start at own 30 , can put this away .
    Do something Danke