Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I had to have it explained to me as well.

It comes from the video game world: an NPC is a Non Playable Character. They are inserted into the game as "filler" or think of them as "movie extras". They have no real purpose in the game, they do not effect game-play in any significant way, and they have very limited dialogue outside of bland platitudes and generalities.

The /b/-tards came up with this meme to represent them:

AH, that explains this meme I came across.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That was a pretty damn good post. +rep

I knew the match rates on tinder were out of whack, but wow.. that is insane.
    Having read it closely, yes it is.

+rep as well.

Oh holy smokes, the Electric Blue, Hot Pink and Atomic Waste Green dyed hair $#@! is a giant red flag. Stay away, before you end up getting hauled before a Human Relations Council.

You're a woman.

The answer is "continually".

At least according the Smash the Patriarchy crowd...you are supposed to be in a high state of piss off 24/7.
    She also has a nose and under eye piercing (it's a stud and I cannot for the life of me figure out how that thing stays in) and I suspect judging by the lumps under her shirt that she also sports nipple piercings or she's really cold and has oddly shaped nipples. Oh, and lots of tattoos. Her name is tattooed on her arm and there's a word tattooed across her chest but every time I try to figure out what it says, I get distracted by the nipple lumps. She's got a lot going on.

Not sure I have that much piss in me. Probably need to drink more beer.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    She also has a nose and under eye piercing (it's a stud and I cannot for the life of me figure out how that thing stays in) and I suspect judging by the lumps under her shirt that she also sports nipple piercings or she's really cold and has oddly shaped nipples. Oh, and lots of tattoos. Her name is tattooed on her arm and there's a word tattooed across her chest but every time I try to figure out what it says, I get distracted by the nipple lumps. She's got a lot going on.
    Very attractive.

Idiots like that go to all this trouble to "stand out" and demand that you look at them.

But if you do, you're a creep.

Not sure I have that much piss in me. Probably need to drink more beer.
    That'll get 'er done.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AH, that explains this meme I came across.

Exactly right.

<--- doesn't have a problem with all the unicorn hair colors, on their own - kinda depends on what it goes with...
    combined with full body tats - non-ear piercings and full flannel or denim - there goes the catastrophe ahead warning sign.

ok

this.. not ok
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

WTF are those dribbles under her(?) lip?

Not a fan of unicorn hair under any circumstance. It reminds me of clowns. *shudder* Oh, and did you know they make unicorn colors for your pubes. True story. When I see unicorn hair I secretly wonder if the collar matches the cuff.

But still, it seems that a person who would go to such extremes with their appearance would at least recognize how $#@!ed up they look and have a sense of humor about it. Seriously, this isn't some deformity. These people do this to themselves, put their crazy right where I can see it, and expect me to sit there and pretend not to notice? Oh, I'm gonna stare...

[Not a fan of unicorn hair under any circumstance.

to each their own. I like the unicorn hair, but hate tat and piercing. when I see a nose piercing all I think of is how it must catch boogers all the time and how do they blow their nose?

I am waiting for the bolts on the neck like Frankenstein--they're already doing the streaks in the hair like Mrs. Frankenstein.

I wonder will they ever look back on this day as an embarrassment? I know I look at pictures from 30 years ago and chuckle at the hair-styles and the polyester clothing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    to each their own. I like the unicorn hair, but hate tat and piercing. when I see a nose piercing all I think of is how it must catch boogers all the time and how do they blow their nose?
    I hear ya. To be fair, I'm not a fan of any hair coloring unless it looks natural. For example, the ombre (where it looks like your hair was dipped in bleach) or the fake looking striped highlights all look trashy to me.

Nose piercings are just disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am waiting for the bolts on the neck like Frankenstein--they're already doing the streaks in the hair like Mrs. Frankenstein.

I wonder will they ever look back on this day as an embarrassment? I know I look at pictures from 30 years ago and chuckle at the hair-styles and the polyester clothing.
    Only if they get the mental help they so desperately need.

If not, I imagine they'll have no regerts.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It may be a good thing in and of itself. But I fear that it's a symptom of something insidious. It's not because of of the influence of the True Love Waits campaign, or any other thing like that.
    But, why?I mean it seems clear to me that the State's program has always been to encourage promiscuity, not discourage it. Free condoms, sex ed, subsidized abortions, you name it, all seems aimed at encouraging, or at least enabling, teens to have MORE sex without consequences, not less. It's all very much "A Brave New World."

Human societies tend to be cyclical. The early 20th century saw less sexual activity. That changed during the 60s and 70s. Now we seems to be moving back towards a less promiscuous age.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    But, why?I mean it seems clear to me that the State's program has always been to encourage promiscuity, not discourage it. Free condoms, sex ed, subsidized abortions, you name it, all seems aimed at encouraging, or at least enabling, teens to have MORE sex without consequences, not less. It's all very much "A Brave New World."
    Perhaps the State is smart enough to realize that all those actions would be, in the end, counter productive to increasing sex.

Reverse psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

I call those "Lily Munster wings" and mine are growing in naturally. grumble moan bitch whine complain...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I call those "Lily Munster wings" and mine are growing in naturally. grumble moan bitch whine complain...
    Lily and Morticia were both hawt.

Lily and Morticia were both hawt.

Yup.
    "I am a bird"

Which ep of the munsters was that? I think I must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    Which ep of the munsters was that? I think I must have missed it.
    I'm pretty sure that was a publicity pin up still shot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123