View Poll Results: Can the Democrats flip the House?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Democrats gain 15 to 30 seats

3 20.00%
  • No House flip on a 5 to 15 (D)seat gain

3 20.00%
  • The GOP gains or looses 1 to 5 seats, NO flip!!! No Impeachment Trial!!!

11 73.33%
  • GOP 10 to 20 seat loss = an impeachment

0 0%
  • GOP looses 20 to 25 seats, DJT is to face a Senate Trial

2 13.33%
  • GOP loss of 25+ seats, 3 impeachments (Trump, Kavanaugh, Pence)

2 13.33%
  • GOP loss of 15 to 20 Senators, Trump impeached and CONVICTED!!!

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November Bi-Election --- How many HOUSE seats do the Democrats gain?

Cool November Bi-Election --- How many HOUSE seats do the Democrats gain?

We had a poll on this topic that is closed.
    I'm reframing it. October has its surprises.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    We had a poll on this topic that is closed.
    I'm reframing it. October has its surprises.
    Americans are bandwagon fans and the GOP team is currently winning... I'm getting the impression that voters will show up to enable the GOP to do a dance in the endzone.

@devil21 claims to know how this will unfold. Hope to learn more.

Question President Pelosi, Justice H.R. Clinton

President Pelosi will nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton to the SCOTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

poll is too complicated.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    poll is too complicated.
    This is what happens when you suffer from TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is what happens when you suffer from TDS.
    You create scenario contingent polls.
    I didn't carbon copy the previous one
    that was quite good, that showed this
    site split between folks who see no gain
    or a big (D) gain. A Blue Wave has alot
    of ways it could impact. No change, then
    it's status quo. Mitch McConnell rules all.

The Dems will only gain a couple seats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Where is the bloodbath option?
    Democrats are going to get slaughtered, like they never have before.
    Trump broke up the demographic viewerships, to blind the Democrats.
    The Democrats have no idea the size of Trump's cult like shadow armies everywhere, and they grow by the day.

Yet, to the lazy analytics, who never knew struggle, or understood war, everything looks peachy fine hunky dory dandy.
    They are way too busy showing off their life on social media, than doing any actual research.
    Against them, is a shadow army of volunteers, like never seen before, from all over the world, using the vernacular.

It doesn't really matter what tricks the Democrats pull next, indeed, every stunt from here on out just adds powder to the keg.
    What that means is, the Trump train is gaining momentum, and nothing is going to stop it.
    I won't even say "barring some catastrophe".
    Meuller can come out with his report a week before the election, it will just make Trump stronger.

Now Trump grabbed Feinstein by the pussy. He has the goods on her, and 100 senators and their staff know it.
    She is compromised now. All Trump has to do is wave his hand, and she goes to prison for life.
    But, Trump, genius that he is, has decided to just "publicly" humiliate her in front of her colleagues.
    They all know she is weak now, and Trump can call in the favor he wants to, at any moment.

She got a spanking. Old Chuck Shumer granpa'd her, and told her it is alright. But the democrats are more furious with her than the Republicans. That is why Graham is peacocking. The whole senate knows the horrible truth now. Feinstein is compromised by Trump.
    What does Diane have on Lisa? How much money would it take to fix an election in Alaska?
    Feinstein still gave the order for Murkowski to vote no, in a symbolic scream for the history books nobody will read.
    How pathetic.

It's that Masonic magic, again.
    Trump, fitting name, no?

Plus, their managers want them to be optimistic, because that counts, and spirit is part of politics.

Democrats lose 5 senate seats and 10 house seats, at least. At least one senate loss will be in a so-called "safe" state, I would bet 2, though.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-07-2018 at 03:22 PM.

dems gain over 30 house seats

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    What does Diane have on Lisa? How much money would it take to fix an election in Alaska?
    Feinstein still gave the order for Murkowski to vote no, in a symbolic scream for the history books nobody will read.
    FWIW, Murkowski voted "present" on the actual confirmation vote.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    FWIW, Murkowski voted "present" on the actual confirmation vote.
    Well, this was a result of an agreement with Daines. He was at his daughter's wedding, Murkowski voted no, he would vote yes. She withdrew her vote to allow his vote to be counted and partially to save her face.

The 50 to 48 vote, indeed.

@devil21 claims to know how this will unfold. Hope to learn more.
    If only they would post this secret script of knowledge so we can all be illuminated and predict the future.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If only they would post this secret script of knowledge so we can all be illuminated and predict the future.
    Here's a clue. There's at least 45 intel officers running almost exclusively as Democrats in various House races for a reason.

"Predicting" the future is a combination of knowledge of the agenda and methods used and paying attention to the information that the media mostly ignores. Think like a military strategist, not a voter. Stop being so emotionally invested in the outcome. It's that emotional investment that turns off your critical, analytical thinking ability.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Pelosi will nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton to the SCOTUS.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GOP gains in the Senate are all but certain now. Only question is how many.

GOP has an amazing 42 of 51 seats that are not up for re-election this year. Of the remaining ones, four are safe, two lean GOP and three are considered tossups.

Looking at the terrain, the leaners (MS, ND, TX) and the seats in TN and MO are looking like GOP locks. That's 51 seats - equal to the current.

To stop GOP gains, Democrats have to sweep all of the other Senate races. This would involve holding onto MT, IN, and capturing the seat in AZ, all unfavorable terrain.

Serious D-downside possibilities are open now thanks to the Kavanaugh affair. They could potentially lose ALL the toss-ups plus NJ, WV, and perhaps even RI - word has it that Whitehouse's challenger is within 10 points in internal polling and has momentum. That would be +8 seats, giving the GOP a filibuster-proof 60 vote supermajority.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Where is the bloodbath option?
    It's not there because they already had a bloodbath in 2014 that held intact through 2016. Current numbers are post-bloodbath levels.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

This is almost good enough to be a CNN poll.

Your options are essentially, "democrats don't lose" or "democrats win."

Would you like to turn 90 degrees left? Or 270 degrees to the right?
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    There will be no Blue Wave™. Fraudulent propaganda is fraudulent.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So far, at least 8 of us do think the House will not Flip.
    I am sore torn. I hedged things. If I now remove my own
    votes, this poll is sorta doing what the other one did, going
    by the tally I just looked at. The other poll here expected
    a loss of GOP seats, but a clear split over the impact

The Dems were already going to take 15-30 seats.

With Kavanaugh being confirmed, GOP excitement will wane, while the Dems will be going berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It's not there because they already had a bloodbath in 2014 that held intact through 2016. Current numbers are post-bloodbath levels.
    Agreed.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If things are schizoid as the GOP wins 10 seats as it
    secures roughly 60 Senate seats, but the House sees
    the GOP loose 20 to 25 or even 30 seats, given that
    modern voters split tickets, you'd have a flipped House
    impeaching people when in a foul mood, only to see a
    SENATE having to try them one by one, as a slap on
    the wrist is the worst thing the impeached people face.
    The system could end up highly partisan and screwy as
    this is hashed out for different pools of voters nationwide.
    As I said, the "zoo" potential in 2019 exists. Expect chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This is almost good enough to be a CNN poll.

Your options are essentially, "democrats don't lose" or "democrats win."

Would you like to turn 90 degrees left? Or 270 degrees to the right?

I have overlapping multiple options, each combo creates an alternative reality
    for a universe that is very much like this one, inside the multiverse our own lil
    universe is part of. What is alarming, the ones where Tim Kaine or Mike Pence
    are already sworn in as the president of the USA are so damn close to this one!

for a universe that is very much like this one, inside the multiverse our own lil
    and yet, the energy required to transition to either one is ...... huge

I voted . I guess less than double digits in the house and nothing in the senate for Dem gains
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    GOP gains in the Senate are all but certain now. Only question is how many.

GOP has an amazing 42 of 51 seats that are not up for re-election this year. Of the remaining ones, four are safe, two lean GOP and three are considered tossups.

Looking at the terrain, the leaners (MS, ND, TX) and the seats in TN and MO are looking like GOP locks. That's 51 seats - equal to the current.

To stop GOP gains, Democrats have to sweep all of the other Senate races. This would involve holding onto MT, IN, and capturing the seat in AZ, all unfavorable terrain.

Serious D-downside possibilities are open now thanks to the Kavanaugh affair. They could potentially lose ALL the toss-ups plus NJ, WV, and perhaps even RI - word has it that Whitehouse's challenger is within 10 points in internal polling and has momentum. That would be +8 seats, giving the GOP a filibuster-proof 60 vote supermajority.
    FL? Rick Scott might take it.

You have covered almost all options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast